Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

It's the Rosary
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=222761
Page 1 of 4

Author:  libranvbmw [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:42 pm ]
Post subject:  It's the Rosary

One very important thing was missing when Pacquiao fought Bradley, it's the Rosary.
In all of his previous bouts he had the Rosary around his neck and kisses it after being taken off and before starting to fight, but this time around he did not do this.

A lot of things that Pacquiao does before he became a Bible enthusiast were changed, most of them for the better.

But considering that he remains a Catholic (I presume) he should also respect ad continue his belief on Mama Mary.

I believe this was one of the more important reason he lost. It's the Rosary.

Author:  froilan34 [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's the Rosary

libranvbmw wrote:
One very important thing was missing when Pacquiao fought Bradley, it's the Rosary.
In all of his previous bouts he had the Rosary around his neck and kisses it after being taken off and before starting to fight, but this time around he did not do this.

A lot of things that Pacquiao does before he became a Bible enthusiast were changed, most of them for the better.

But considering that he remains a Catholic (I presume) he should also respect ad continue his belief on Mama Mary.

I believe this was one of the more important reason he lost. It's the Rosary.





nakakalinaw ba ng mata ng judges ang pagsuot ng rosary?



















:lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Lifer [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's the Rosary

He just did an interview with 24 Oras. Mel Tiangco asked him the same question as to why they didn't see his 'rosary' around his neck before the fight. He said he wore it and even had Buboy take it off when they got to the ring.

Author:  bbimok_taurus [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's the Rosary

froilan34 wrote:
libranvbmw wrote:
One very important thing was missing when Pacquiao fought Bradley, it's the Rosary.
In all of his previous bouts he had the Rosary around his neck and kisses it after being taken off and before starting to fight, but this time around he did not do this.

A lot of things that Pacquiao does before he became a Bible enthusiast were changed, most of them for the better.

But considering that he remains a Catholic (I presume) he should also respect ad continue his belief on Mama Mary.

I believe this was one of the more important reason he lost. It's the Rosary.





nakakalinaw ba ng mata ng judges ang pagsuot ng rosary?


:lol: :lol: :lol:



:D :D :D

Author:  froilan34 [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's the Rosary

1. The Rosary
2. The Bible
3. The 16th Pattern?
4. Family watch it live
5. ano pa ba?



















He just got robbed plain and simple....

Author:  doubleblade29 [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's the Rosary

froilan34 wrote:
1. The Rosary
2. The Bible
3. The 16th Pattern?
4. Family watch it live
5. God made an example in manny to show the world he doesn't care about boxing.

Author:  libranvbmw [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's the Rosary

It's the Rosary!!!

Author:  Boxing2012 [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's the Rosary

Manny has mentioned that he did wear the Rosary. Luckily he was not ask why he refuse to kiss it... he would have very annoyed :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmaJEvMoFIE

Author:  Warzone [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's the Rosary

Lifer wrote:
He just did an interview with 24 Oras. Mel Tiangco asked him the same question as to why they didn't see his 'rosary' around his neck before the fight. He said he wore it and even had Buboy take it off when they got to the ring.


Yeah i think i saw pacman wearing it however he brushed off buboys hand when he buboy motioned manny to kiss it.

Author:  vhotsok [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's the Rosary

Sorry to say but it's irrelevant. If the rosary is so powerful then "all" who wears and kisses it must have their desire/ wish granted every time. It's all about FAITH!

But understand that not all we ask in faith will be granted. God works not according to our desire but to His will, and it may not what we ask but I believe that God is so Almighty that He has a better plan and will give what is the best of the best for you.

Author:  bbimok_taurus [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's the Rosary

Kahit magsuot pa si Pacquiao ng GAHIGANTENG ROSARY, pag dadayain talaga ng mga judges eh talo parin ang labas. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  libranvbmw [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's the Rosary

He should have kissed it like he used to do

Author:  vhotsok [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's the Rosary

libranvbmw wrote:
He should have kissed it like he used to do


All win in Pacquiao is not the result of him merely kissing the rosary.

It's the faith in God that he will win plus the determination to win, skills to use in order to win, and utilizing his gift (power, speed, intelligence in the ring)

Author:  SPIDEYMAN [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's the Rosary

Is there any other valuable issue here?


This is not an issue/breaking news for me!

Author:  libranvbmw [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's the Rosary

vhotsok wrote:
libranvbmw wrote:
He should have kissed it like he used to do


All win in Pacquiao is not the result of him merely kissing the rosary.

It's the faith in God that he will win plus the determination to win, skills to use in order to win, and utilizing his gift (power, speed, intelligence in the ring)


I know but why was he kissing the Rosary ever since? It means he believes it's part of the formula, he believes it's giving him blessings, protection and strength.

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/