Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:04 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:16 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Issue over Pacland

Why Manny was not wearing the rosary?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:26 pm 
Cruiserweight

Relax mga brothers ako ang lalaban! - PACMAN to Philboxing 8)
Para sa inyo ang laban na ito! - PACMAN to typhoon bophas' victim 8)
Let's get it ON ! ! ! ! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:28 pm 
Heavyweight

mudclay wrote:
Issue over Pacland

Oh come on! Manny is seeking the Truth.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:37 pm 
Heavyweight

jjcross wrote:
Lildevalt wrote:
jjcross wrote:
Marquez is in tip top shape while I doubt Manny's condition.
Signs of great shape when you weight lighter while you are bigger. Same with **** fighting Derby.
Skin tone- Marquez is visibly shiny than Manny maybe he is putting vaseline ahead of the fight.
Well defined shoulder- They may have the same physical structures but Marquez shoulders are looking so much stronger.
Marquez is cheating I'm sure with PED, of course no one can prove it but the way he look at 39 his younger brother is the best evidence.

Coach jj, manny has been in the welterweight division longer than Marquez. He developed his muscles far ahead. Albeit Marquez appears more cut and ripped than Pacquiao but i doubt if he could be any faster than last time. The danger of packing more muscles in directly affects the speed. It slowed down Pacquiao before if u notice. Marquez looks bigger than his physique in the rubbermatch but is actually of the same weight. I don't think Pacquiao is flabby at all. It's just the immediate impression when people see him standing next to a more muscular boy. I hope u still remember, we talked about the negative effects of lifting weights that probably defined Marquez's broad shoulders. I think i saw him lifting weights during training. Of course, he's working on his power and punch tolerance. Maybe, he devoted his preparation to sharpen his timing and accuracy against speed.

I don't think Marquez is doping if u consider the rigid dedication he put into his training preparation and prior to that. Lest we forget, he is naturally bigger than Manny. About Marquez looking younger than his brother and enjoying more effective longevity can be attributed to their styles and prime preservation. Rafael is also a counter puncher but the more aggressive one. Anyone who figures in bloody, brutal encounters with Israel Vasquez will surely age faster and look older.

Manny is not a natural Welterweight His natural weight is way under but because he is a "freak of nature" he was able to beat heavier fighters. About Marquez bulking up it would not slow him down, he is not into body building but to gain strength and speed that is two different thing. Noticed the fastest runner Bolt that is what they are gaining here Hedredia is the S&C coach of Bolt. If they were able to add those technique and with Marquez skills Pacquiao is actually in greater risk than any of the previous fight. That is a FACT.

What i'm sayin is, Manny has already developed his compact muscles for the same reason that Marques is doing now. To withstand the punches of supposedly bigger and stronger fighters, and to develop his power. The mass of muscles inside Manny's system has already acclimatized to his current weight. Thus, his training was more concerned on speed than strength.Marquez's muscles are just aesthetic. He's not into body building but his conditioning trainer incorporated lifting weights into his routine. Mild compared to what bodybuilders usually do. U could see that on his chests, a little wide and not protruding. I call that "boxer's chests". Marquez is never known for his speed but for his timing and precision. More muscles will also expose him to the danger of being stiff later on. An aging fighter getting quicker is not only a defiance of science, it's an absurd defiance of logic.

Last edited by Lildevalt on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:38 pm 
Featherweight

I want to see the calf muscles kasi nandun ang lakas niya.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:39 pm 
Cruiserweight

PACMAN should jump into his prey fiercely with intelligence! ! ! ! Like a very hungry tiger!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:43 pm 
Heavyweight

mudclay wrote:
Issue over Pacland

that was a PRMO topic in the first place. :(

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:51 pm 
Heavyweight

Quote:
Manny must think he is in Olympic fighting for 3 rounds because that's where Marquez is most vulnerable. I believe he can make it by pressing hard without let up it is full speed attack like it's the last round in the first 3 rounds. If he can't do it he must have plan a B to get into full 12 rounds and wait for Judges score cards.
But I think Manny can do it in 3 rounds if he wants to.

Olympians play tag. They don't brawl.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:12 pm 
Heavyweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
Quote:
Manny must think he is in Olympic fighting for 3 rounds because that's where Marquez is most vulnerable. I believe he can make it by pressing hard without let up it is full speed attack like it's the last round in the first 3 rounds. If he can't do it he must have plan a B to get into full 12 rounds and wait for Judges score cards.

Brawl won't KO your opponent aggression and let go all those hard punches, if Marquez covers up just hit him anywhere in the balls in the head just hurt the man by all means. Manny should try it sometimes. LOL! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:18 pm 
Heavyweight

jjcross wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
Quote:

Brawl won't KO your opponent aggression and let go all those hard punches, if Marquez covers up just hit him anywhere in the balls in the head just hurt the man by all means. Manny should try it sometimes. LOL! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=9VI-M9Yw-28

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:26 pm 
Heavyweight

Coach jj, manny has been in the welterweight division longer than Marquez. He developed his muscles far ahead. Albeit Marquez appears more cut and ripped than Pacquiao but i doubt if he could be any faster than last time. The danger of packing more muscles in directly affects the speed. It slowed down Pacquiao before if u notice. Marquez looks bigger than his physique in the rubbermatch but is actually of the same weight. I don't think Pacquiao is flabby at all. It's just the immediate impression when people see him standing next to a more muscular boy. I hope u still remember, we talked about the negative effects of lifting weights that probably defined Marquez's broad shoulders. I think i saw him lifting weights during training. Of course, he's working on his power and punch tolerance. Maybe, he devoted his preparation to sharpen his timing and accuracy against speed.

I don't think Marquez is doping if u consider the rigid dedication he put into his training preparation and prior to that. Lest we forget, he is naturally bigger than Manny. About Marquez looking younger than his brother and enjoying more effective longevity can be attributed to their styles and prime preservation. Rafael is also a counter puncher but the more aggressive one. Anyone who figures in bloody, brutal encounters with Israel Vasquez will surely age faster and look older.[/quote]

Manny is not a natural Welterweight His natural weight is way under but because he is a "freak of nature" he was able to beat heavier fighters. About Marquez bulking up it would not slow him down, he is not into body building but to gain strength and speed that is two different thing. Noticed the fastest runner Bolt that is what they are gaining here Hedredia is the S&C coach of Bolt. If they were able to add those technique and with Marquez skills Pacquiao is actually in greater risk than any of the previous fight. That is a FACT.[/quote]

Quote:
What i'm sayin is, Manny has already developed his compact muscles for the same reason that Marques is doing now. To withstand the punches of supposedly bigger and stronger fighters, and to develop his power. The mass of muscles inside Manny's system has already acclimatized to his current weight. Thus, his training was more concerned on speed than strength.Marquez's muscles are just aesthetic. He's not into body building but his conditioning trainer incorporated lifting weights into his routine. Mild compared to what bodybuilders usually do. U could see that on his chests, a little wide and not protruding. I call that "boxer's chests". Marquez is never known for his speed but for his timing and precision. More muscles will also expose him to the danger of being stiff later on. An aging fighter getting quicker is not only a defiance of science, it's an absurd defiance of logic.

[/quote]

Marquez is in different level this Heredia is doing everything to be in his best form. This man are training many champions with PED's and he can do miracles and that's what he did to Marquez. He may lack the speed but with his help Marquez may have increase the speed and srenght.
Manny needs to be in his best form in this fight he can take Marquez hardest punches no problem but it can also do damage and if he can't KO him they already know Marquez might take all the marbles.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:31 pm 
Heavyweight

Brawl won't KO your opponent aggression and let go all those hard punches, if Marquez covers up just hit him anywhere in the balls in the head just hurt the man by all means. Manny should try it sometimes. LOL! :lol:[/quote]
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=9VI-M9Yw-28

[/quote]

Right! The best.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:38 pm 
Heavyweight

jjcross wrote:
Marquez is in different level this Heredia is doing everything to be in his best form. This man are training many champions with PED's and he can do miracles and that's what he did to Marquez. He may lack the speed but with his help Marquez may have increase the speed and srenght.
Manny needs to be in his best form in this fight he can take Marquez hardest punches no problem but it can also do damage and if he can't KO him they already know Marquez might take all the marbles.

Come on jj, because of the muscles u suddenly become Sherlock Holmes. If Marquez hadn't been training his a$$ off the past 4 months, i would be suspicious too were those muscles came from. But he was lifting weights and hammering tires, what could i say?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:47 pm 
Heavyweight

Lildevalt wrote:
jjcross wrote:

Come on jj, because of the muscles u suddenly become Sherlock Holmes. If Marquez hadn't been training his a$$ off the past 4 months, i would be suspicious too were those muscles came from. But he was lifting weights and hammering tires, what could i say?

It's not just about Marquez anymore the shady guy who made so many champions by cheating is the big factor here. As you said; it's beyond logic.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:49 pm 
Light Heavyweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
jamsky wrote:
I watched the weigh-in. Marquez looks serious and ready to go. Manny looks a little bit tense and trying to avoid Marquez.

That's what people said during the Pac-Bradley weigh-in.
Then Pac toyed with Bradley in the ring.

Yes, Manny is just naturally friendly and doesn't take everything to heart.

"I'm just doing my jab."- Manny Pac

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next