Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=229242
Page 2 of 10

Author:  rhad [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

Juan_AlmightY wrote:
tagacapitolio wrote:
MP looks flabby while JMM looks very fit.


Not if you look closely..

Image


Pac did not exert much effort to show his body look like this during the weigh in.
When is this pix taken btw?

Author:  Sir Benjamin [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

gbh32001 wrote:
Pacquiao by split decision again. Another controversial outcome in a like sparring session between two willy counterpuncher. :lol:


Are u sure with ur spelling w/ willy, bro?


willy (also willie)
· n. (pl. willies) Brit. informal a *****.
:roll: :twisted: :roll: :wink:
– ORIGIN C20: familiar form of the given name William.-Oxford concise Dict.

Author:  Raynard [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

Raynard wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
jamsky wrote:
I watched the weigh-in. Marquez looks serious and ready to go. Manny looks a little bit tense and trying to avoid Marquez.

That's what people said during the Pac-Bradley weigh-in.
Then Pac toyed with Bradley in the ring.


EXACTLY.


Image

Image

Image

Manny thinking "It's just my job.."

Author:  dencioPT101 [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

147 might be too heavy for pacman.

i hope he won't be sluggish at this weight.

Author:  cyberman [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

jamsky wrote:
I watched the weigh-in. Marquez looks serious and ready to go. Manny looks a little bit tense and trying to avoid Marquez.


oh come on man, don't drink too much caffeine!..bad for your heart! :D

Author:  Lildevalt [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

ARKAN wrote:
Marquez appears to have scored an initial victory of sorts at the weigh-in. He succeeded in making the Pac camp believe that he would come in heavy with the way he projected his physique during photo ops of his training. And the Pac camp unwittingly obliged by coming in at the welterweight limit thereby sacrificing his perceived speed advantage (although there's not much to it during their third fight). With the speed factor almost even, precision, technique and timing will come into play and JMM has them in abundance. JMM decision or TKO on cuts.



On the contrary, i expect a quicker Manny this time. Speed is what their camp is aiming for in skipping the strength and conditioning rituals. The power is already there.

Author:  TA2M [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

wow, why are there so many nervous speculators here?

Author:  Sir Benjamin [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

tagacapitolio wrote:
MP looks flabby while JMM looks very fit.



Sure ka, bro

sa sinasabi mo?

Manood ka sa actual na laban para malaman mo ang totoo. :wink:

flabby
· adj. (flabbier, flabbiest)
1 (of a part of a person’s body) soft, loose, and fleshy.
2 not tightly controlled and therefore ineffective.
– DERIVATIVES flabbily adv. flabbiness n.
– ORIGIN C17: alt. of earlier flappy.- Oxford Concise Dict.

Author:  Juan_AlmightY [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

rhad wrote:
Juan_AlmightY wrote:
tagacapitolio wrote:
MP looks flabby while JMM looks very fit.


Not if you look closely..

Image


Pac did not exert much effort to show his body look like this during the weigh in.
When is this pix taken btw?



it was taken before the actual weigh-in.

Author:  tulindoy [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

ARKAN wrote:
Marquez appears to have scored an initial victory of sorts at the weigh-in. He succeeded in making the Pac camp believe that he would come in heavy with the way he projected his physique during photo ops of his training. And the Pac camp unwittingly obliged by coming in at the welterweight limit thereby sacrificing his perceived speed advantage (although there's not much to it during their third fight). With the speed factor almost even, precision, technique and timing will come into play and JMM has them in abundance. JMM by decision or TKO on cuts.


No, Team Pac knows JMM will come in at 142-143. I read in one article, will look up the link for you and post it later.

Author:  fonzy [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

ARKAN wrote:
Marquez appears to have scored an initial victory of sorts at the weigh-in. He succeeded in making the Pac camp believe that he would come in heavy with the way he projected his physique during photo ops of his training. And the Pac camp unwittingly obliged by coming in at the welterweight limit thereby sacrificing his perceived speed advantage (although there's not much to it during their third fight). With the speed factor almost even, precision, technique and timing will come into play and JMM has them in abundance. JMM by decision or TKO on cuts.



bakit ang dami na masyado expert dito? ano na nangyari sa pacland?

Author:  jjcross [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

Marquez is in tip top shape while I doubt Manny's condition.
Signs of great shape when you weight lighter while you are bigger. Same with **** fighting Derby.
Skin tone- Marquez is visibly shiny than Manny maybe he is putting vaseline ahead of the fight.
Well defined shoulder- They may have the same physical structures but Marquez shoulders are looking so much stronger.
Marquez is cheating I'm sure with PED, of course no one can prove it but the way he look at 39 his younger brother is the best evidence.

Author:  fonzy [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

jamsky wrote:
I watched the weigh-in. Marquez looks serious and ready to go. Manny looks a little bit tense and trying to avoid Marquez.



talaga lang ha. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  fonzy [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

jjcross wrote:
Marquez is in tip top shape while I doubt Manny's condition.
Signs of great shape when you weight lighter while you are bigger. Same with **** fighting Derby.
Skin tone- Marquez is visibly shiny than Manny maybe he is putting vaseline ahead of the fight.
Well defined shoulder- They may have the same physical structures but Marquez shoulders are looking so much stronger.
Marquez is cheating I'm sure with PED, of course no one can prove it but the way he look at 39 his younger brother is the best evidence.



ito pa isang expert. smh. tsk tsk tsk.

Author:  Sir Benjamin [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pacquiao (147) vs. Marquez (143) (W/ PHOTOS)

tulindoy wrote:
ARKAN wrote:
Marquez appears to have scored an initial victory of sorts at the weigh-in. He succeeded in making the Pac camp believe that he would come in heavy with the way he projected his physique during photo ops of his training. And the Pac camp unwittingly obliged by coming in at the welterweight limit thereby sacrificing his perceived speed advantage (although there's not much to it during their third fight). With the speed factor almost even, precision, technique and timing will come into play and JMM has them in abundance. JMM by decision or TKO on cuts.


No, Team Pac knows JMM will come in at 142-143. I read in one article, will look up the link for you and post it later.



Stop arguing w/JMM hugger,bro.

You can no longer convert a blind follower.

Let's just wait what run & hide he will do

after his Pee Master KO'd by the Pacman.

He's just d same whinner like JMM after the fight.

Lot's of excuses. :wink:

8th KO rnd by Pacman :headz:

Page 2 of 10 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/