Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:08 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:31 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:23 am
Posts: 1071
Haiyan, katuwaan lang 'to. 'Wag seryosohin. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:43 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:50 am
Posts: 971
Location: California
Count Siegfred wrote:
Haiyan, katuwaan lang 'to. 'Wag seryosohin. :lol: :lol: :lol:



Yes sir. :lol: :lol: :lol:



:peace:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:51 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:14 pm
Posts: 5872
Haiyan wrote:
Quote:
I don't know why Manny Pacquiao is favored against bradley in this coming fight.





:peace:


Of course. In their first fight, Manny outboxed Bradley & he was the aggressor in almost the entire fight.

Image

I believe Bradley will engage in some rounds to prove that he really won the first fight,
He won't run the whole 12 rounds; he'll be ashamed to do this because of pride.
This will be his biggest mistake. Manny will look for the right openings, then boom !
Tim can't outpoint the Pacman, the latter having the speedier hands & faster footwork,
Bradley's only chance is a ko or tko which is improbable, he lacks power in his punches.
So, we can expect a Pac-Marquez 5 if JMM can go past the Khan jaw Alvarado. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:31 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:04 pm
Posts: 3206
Location: Hostile Territory
Image

_________________
"KNOCK ME OUT AND YOU WIN" - Manny Pacquiao


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:42 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:50 am
Posts: 971
Location: California
Bolo_Punch wrote:
Haiyan wrote:
Quote:
I don't know why Manny Pacquiao is favored against bradley in this coming fight.





:peace:


Of course. In their first fight, Manny outboxed Bradley & he was the aggressor in almost the entire fight.

Image

I believe Bradley will engage in some rounds to prove that he really won the first fight,
He won't run the whole 12 rounds; he'll be ashamed to do this because of pride.
This will be his biggest mistake. Manny will look for the right openings, then boom !
Tim can't outpoint the Pacman, the latter having the speedier hands & faster footwork,
Bradley's only chance is a ko or tko which is improbable, he lacks power in his punches.
So, we can expect a Pac-Marquez 5 if JMM can go past the Khan jaw Alvarado. 8)



Hehehe... I know all that bro, I was being sarcastic coz bradley says he did not wear a pair of socks
And got injured in the 1st few rounds and still easily beat Manny Pacquiao 8-4.



:peace:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:06 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 132
the only time I thought pacquiao was a dead man was when he was KOed by marquez. I really thought he would not get up and off to morgue he goes. But luckily, it was just a deep sleep.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:38 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:35 am
Posts: 733
Location: Texas
Quote:
waterpipe wrote:

the only time I thought pacquiao was a dead man was when he was KOed by marquez. I really thought he would not get up and off to morgue he goes. But luckily, it was just a deep sleep.


...and it is still very fresh in your mind how you jumped high in jubilation thinking Pacquiao would not get up and off to morgue he goes, right baklawater?, este, jacoldwater, i mean...itimtubig, este diggy, or don c cua...ano ba? ang dami mo kasing handle water-pipi! ayan nalilito na tuloy ako....

sa tindi ng inggit mo kay pacquiao, it comes to the point you are wishing for his death. Malala ka na talaga! You need immediate psychiatric help!

What if your curse will boomerang to you? I hope not!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:35 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:45 pm
Posts: 654
Location: san francisco
KSP Thread. hack kita dyan eh haha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:53 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:12 am
Posts: 3042
Pacquiao is not a dead man, he is still alive.

But Bradley's headbutt can be deadly...

Just ask Devon Alexander, for example -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-poGMVoWH4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:03 pm 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:29 am
Posts: 70
IF BRADLEY WAS ON A WHEELCHAIR, WINNING THE FIGHT, JUST IMAGINE WHERE WILL HE BE LOSING THIS FIGHT... SANA NAMAN HINDI SA KABAONG...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:52 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:50 am
Posts: 971
Location: California
McClane wrote:
Quote:
waterpipe wrote:

the only time I thought pacquiao was a dead man was when he was KOed by marquez. I really thought he would not get up and off to morgue he goes. But luckily, it was just a deep sleep.


...and it is still very fresh in your mind how you jumped high in jubilation thinking Pacquiao would not get up and off to morgue he goes, right baklawater?, este, jacoldwater, i mean...itimtubig, este diggy, or don c cua...ano ba? ang dami mo kasing handle water-pipi! ayan nalilito na tuloy ako....

sa tindi ng inggit mo kay pacquiao, it comes to the point you are wishing for his death. Malala ka na talaga! You need immediate psychiatric help!

What if your curse will boomerang to you? I hope not!






Ang laki ng talo ni black water Kay Pacquiao kaya sya galit na galit lol




:peace:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:54 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:50 am
Posts: 971
Location: California
super inggo wrote:
KSP Thread. hack kita dyan eh haha




Uulitin Ko uli, sarcastic thread po to.
Paki read lang po uli bago mag husga


:peace:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:57 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:31 pm
Posts: 175
Rules no trow towel only ref can stop the fight


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:47 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:23 pm
Posts: 359
Fists_of_Fury wrote:
Pacquiao is not a dead man, he is still alive.

But Bradley's headbutt can be deadly...

Just ask Devon Alexander, for example -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-poGMVoWH4




this...I hope team pacquiao won't forget that deadly head.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:40 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 9389
Location: Manila City
if bradley is a super sayan ( saiyan) , the ts probably has super sayad... :mrgreen:

trans:
bawas bawasan mo ang pagkahumaling mo sa dragon ball z, realidad to hijo... :chainsaw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhtf-WWCkqY

such a shame... 8-4 daw... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group