Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:54 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:41 pm 
Welterweight

Pacquiao will beat Floyd onesidedly prove me wrong, unless Floydiots help him grow some balls.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:47 pm 
Cruiserweight

the boss wrote:
hmmmm....i smell bloodbath in my thread :shock: :lol:

There are plenty of KWANGOLS here but that KID is the product of her Kwangol parents because she somehow is a KWANGOL since birth. Wala na talagang hope na magamot yung pagka KWANGOL niya. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:49 pm 
Heavyweight

Super Pac Hater wrote:
the boss wrote:
hmmmm....i smell bloodbath in my thread :shock: :lol:

Hahaha

No bloodbaths here good sir.

Myself & TP both apologize for thread-jacking. Just a little back-and-forth verbal jabs. :biglaugh:

But back on topic. IMO the Pac today does not beat Mayweather TODAY.

No one can argue that Floyd is one of the smartest technicians still putting in work in the squared circle. There's just way TOO many distraction on Pac's plate. Mayweather on the other hand is much more dedicated in boxing. Pac is a part-time boxer/politician with other so-called "distractions".

But I say that to say this: IF Mayweather decided to fight Pac AFTER Pac beat Cotto, IMO Mayweather would have gotten broken down.

With Pac's last fight he is evolving more to a boxer, but that boxer (Pac) of today does not beat Mayweather.

Salute TS, great thread!

thanks bro :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:25 pm 
Flyweight

Pacquiao can beat Mayweather if they fight at 140-142LBS.Pac doen't have KO power at welterweight division.Pacquiao looks so slow and looks flat footed at welterweight.his reflexes was not good compared when he was fighting at 140-142LBS.he was a little off balance and his punches are predictable.at 140-142LBS,Pacquiao was so strong and fast.his footwork was really amazing..his blinding speed was so dangerous and unpredictable.IF Pacquiao fight Mayweather at a catchweight of 142LBS,Pacquiao may have a chance to beat Mayweather.140-142LBS is the best deserving weight for Pacquiao to fight Mayweather.but IF they fight at welterweight,i'll pick Mayweather to win against Pacquiao.yes we all know that Pacquiao is also good at welterweight but for me he's so slow and he ain't no power at this division.Pacquiao's speed and quickness is at junior welterweight division..Mayweather's speed and quickness is at welterweight division.Mayweather is so slick and he's one of the best defensive boxer out there and if they fight at welterweight,obviously Pacquiao will look so slow..Mayweather will easily outbox Pacquiao.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:21 pm 
Bantamweight

Yes he can beat him! I am his believer!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:37 am 
Cruiserweight

MP8 wrote:
Pacquiao can beat Mayweather if they fight at 140-142LBS.Pac doen't have KO power at welterweight division.Pacquiao looks so slow and looks flat footed at welterweight.his reflexes was not good compared when he was fighting at 140-142LBS.he was a little off balance and his punches are predictable.at 140-142LBS,Pacquiao was so strong and fast.his footwork was really amazing..his blinding speed was so dangerous and unpredictable.IF Pacquiao fight Mayweather at a catchweight of 142LBS,Pacquiao may have a chance to beat Mayweather.140-142LBS is the best deserving weight for Pacquiao to fight Mayweather.but IF they fight at welterweight,i'll pick Mayweather to win against Pacquiao.yes we all know that Pacquiao is also good at welterweight but for me he's so slow and he ain't no power at this division.Pacquiao's speed and quickness is at junior welterweight division..Mayweather's speed and quickness is at welterweight division.Mayweather is so slick and he's one of the best defensive boxer out there and if they fight at welterweight,obviously Pacquiao will look so slow..Mayweather will easily outbox Pacquiao.

Blackboyfloyd will never go down 147 lbs. In fact he cheated the weight when he fought PEDpee but would rather pay him $600,000 to keep his weight at 147. After he fought PEDpee, Pac's team was talking about $10M penalty per pound if he ever fight the Blackboyfloyd so that he cannot cheat. That was the time that Blackboyfloyd got mad and accusing Pac of steroids and challenge him to have a random test with USADA. That is how their fight is not happening. Since then, the millions of alibis of Blackboyfloyd followed. His latest alibi that he will not fight Pac unless he is not with TR is BALONEY. If that was the very reason, he should have told the public from the beginning. Bottom line, he was planning to fight Pac at first and do the same of what he did to PEDpee. He may come 154 lbs and pay Pac $300,000 per pound over in which is very affordable for him even he will be 10 lbs. over the weight. The only way that Blackboyfloyd will fight Pac if he is at his advantage because he is SCARED. If the fight ever happen, it got to be at 152 catch weight and the penalty will not go above $1M per pound. It will be affordable for him to pay the penalty even if he will go 10 pounds overweight. That is how CHEATER he is. THEREFORE, their fight will never happen.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:50 pm 
Light Heavyweight

the boss wrote:
do you think the pacquiao version that defeated bradley can still beat mayweather if ever the dream fight will materialize :)

NO...not even close

only 160+ pounders can beat Floyd Jr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:53 pm 
Heavyweight

Addy wrote:
the boss wrote:
do you think the pacquiao version that defeated bradley can still beat mayweather if ever the dream fight will materialize :)

NO...not even close

only 160+ pounders can beat Floyd Jr

+ those who are ducked by The Xylocaine... :D

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:53 am 
Heavyweight

with the way floyd fought maidana yesterday, i am now very sure that manny can beat him at any given time :D

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:56 am 
Heavyweight

the boss wrote:
with the way floyd fought maidana yesterday, i am now very sure that manny can beat him at any given time :D

Seeing Ploy's decline... Duckweather ducks Pacman at higher level now.

To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:04 am 
Heavyweight

Blitzky22 wrote:
the boss wrote:

Seeing Ploy's decline... Duckweather ducks Pacman at higher level now.

i wouldn't be surprised if he announces a bogus retirement again just to avoid pacquiao :o

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:38 am 
Welterweight

maybe we should try to analyze the latest fight of the 2.
PAC-BRAD 2: a boxer pacman outpoints Bradley with masterful movement except round 4. ( hurting Bradley too in some occasions )
FMJ-MAIDANA : A superior mayweather who got the close decision and had the hell of fight all night and almost one step closer to blemish his record. with maidana just using a pillow pair of gloves.

.. Imagine if pacquiao's full determination of power landed a left straight to the face or left ribcage of floydie using cleto reyes gloves?

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:34 am 
Bantamweight

boxing_112 wrote:
boxing_112 wrote:
I think Pac can still beat mayweather. Because Mayweather's style is more on Pot shots. He tends to wait for his opponents to stop throwing punches before he can throw some Pot Shots. When the opponent throws too much punches his initial reaction is to protect himself and use that shell defense because he is a defensive minded fighter and with Pac's case, hes going to have a lot of trouble because of the aggressive pressure (too many punches) with good footwork and handspeed (look at what cotto's pressure did to mayweather even though cotto is slower than Pac). Pac only had trouble with fast fighters that takes risk and engage with counters at the same time without thinking if they will be hit or not like bradley and marquez. styles makes fight. the only question is if mayweather will engage with pac if they fight which i highly doubt.

I've watched the replay of Pacquiao Bradley 2 (HBO version) last night and I can see Pac still has it. Bradley is just as fast that's why Pac looks slower than before and against slow fighters like Rios, surely Pac looks the same old Pac. But if you watch carefully, Pacquiao is still fast I think he hasnt lost it, his movements is the same and his handspeed(like the 10 punch combo and fast straights) Its just that bradley is slick and fast too and engages with overhand counter hooks which Pac got caught constantly(Pac showed he can handle those punches well).

with that being said, Yes, Pac still has a good chance to beat mayweather.

and lastly, Pac just beat the #3 pound for pound in timothy bradley in his prime. Mayweather hasn't fought a guy in the top 5 pound for pound in their prime.

Floyd struggled to a slow flatfooted wild swinger c level fighter while Pac beats convincingly a fast #3 pound for pound in his prime. Pac will destroy Floyd

Last edited by boxing_112 on Mon May 05, 2014 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:36 am 
Cruiserweight

the boss wrote:

Yes and Gaywaeather knows that

╚╝╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩═╩╩╩╩╩═╝

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:25 pm 
Heavyweight

Yes!

Make this fight happen... And we will see.

To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next