Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:07 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:30 am 
Light Heavyweight

doncruise21 wrote:
Somehow AFTER WATHCING THIS VIDEO ANALYSIS, I think Pacquiao did get slow down...but he's smarter now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGTMg5vZ3ho

THis one is an awesome assesment about Pacquiao VS Mayweather

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! JUST WATCH

Uh no!

That assessment was based strictly on how Pacquiao beat Bradley. Bradley and Mayweather are COMPLETELY different fighters. To even use that video to gauge how a Pac-May fight could play out is completely stupid. Bradley somewhat slowed down in that fight and he tried going for the KO. Mayweather is NOT going to use that game-plan.

Yes, that video is nice and to see Pac box using feints to create openings is sweet science but Mayweather has a higher ring IQ than Bradley.

And to answer the TS question. The Pac now would not beat Mayweather. 09-11 Pac had a better chance.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:04 am 
Heavyweight

he can, bossing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:09 am 
Light Heavyweight

Super Pac Hater wrote:
doncruise21 wrote:
Somehow AFTER WATHCING THIS VIDEO ANALYSIS, I think Pacquiao did get slow down...but he's smarter now

Uh no!

That assessment was based strictly on how Pacquiao beat Bradley. Bradley and Mayweather are COMPLETELY different fighters. To even use that video to gauge how a Pac-May fight could play out is completely stupid. Bradley somewhat slowed down in that fight and he tried going for the KO. Mayweather is NOT going to use that game-plan.

Yes, that video is nice and to see Pac box using feints to create openings is sweet science but Mayweather has a higher ring IQ than Bradley.

And to answer the TS question. The Pac now would not beat Mayweather. 09-11 Pac had a better chance.

You believe mayweather can beat Pacquiao but mayweather himself doesn't believe he can beat Pacquiao.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:56 am 
Cruiserweight

Dalubhasa wrote:
Super Pac Hater wrote:
doncruise21 wrote:

Uh no!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You believe mayweather can beat Pacquiao but mayweather himself doesn't believe he can beat Pacquiao.

Hahaha...the KWANGOL got owned as usual. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:46 am 
Light Heavyweight

TRUE PINOY wrote:

Once again TRUE PHAGGOT you show your idiotic mindset lol "as usual."

:lol:

Aside from MY opinion that I believe the Mayweather NOW defeats the Pac of today, what else from my previous post is NOT a fact?

You come in here and do damage control that is your minuscule role, but not ONCE have you ever posted an opinion nor a statement even worth a grain of intelligence.

From a previous thread, you admitted to having feminine tendencies.

You stay losing little girl.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:51 am 
Light Heavyweight

Dalubhasa wrote:

That is not my problem, nor is it my concern. All I'm stating is my opinion which alot Pactards get butthurt over.

I've stated plenty of times that Mayweather IS a b*tch for not fighting Pac 3-5 years ago.

Regardless of Mayweather being a b*tch for not taking the fight, I am still entitled to my opinion like every poster here. Capice?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:07 am 
Bantamweight

Thunder_knuckles wrote:
Winner, loser, Floyd is going to get hurt. Imagine 12 rounds of Floyd's jabbing & collecting points that will not hurt PacMan and PacMan chasing him and punching. Many of those power punches will get through eventually, even those punches that will land on his shoulder are gonna hurt him.

Floyd is smart he will not fight PacMan.

^ this is exactly what I thought also, Floyd does not engage because he is a defensive minded fighter, He tends to wait for the opponent to stop punching and just throw pot shots, whereas bradley and marquez they like to engage thats why Pac got hit much. look at what happen to judah vs floyd, castillo vs floyd, delahoya vs floyd, cotto vs floyd. FLoyd got problems when fighters tries to pressure him. Now imagine what Pac can do as he is more faster, stronger, has more endurance, and now smarter than the judah, castillo, delahoya, and cotto. Pac can hurt mayweather so bad thats why Floyd thinks more of his health when talking about Pac. with that, Pac can beat mayweather

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:10 am 
Lightweight

absolutely not

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:21 am 
Cruiserweight

Super Pac Hater wrote:
TRUE PINOY wrote:

Once again TRUE PHAGGOT you show your idiotic mindset lol "as usual."

Aside from MY opinion that I believe the Mayweather NOW defeats the Pac of today, what else from my previous post is NOT a fact?

You come in here and do damage control that is your minuscule role, but not ONCE have you ever posted an opinion nor a statement even worth a grain of intelligence.

From a previous thread, you admitted to having feminine tendencies.

You stay losing little girl.

Uh oh.... The Kwangol is mad. Tsk tsk tsk. :sledgehammer: :sledgehammer: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:24 am 
Light Heavyweight

TRUE PINOY wrote:
Uh oh.... The Kwangol is mad. Tsk tsk tsk. :sledgehammer: :sledgehammer: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mad? :lol:

Not even close.

"As usual" thanks for proving my point girl.

Haha :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:30 am 
Cruiserweight

Super Pac Hater wrote:
Dalubhasa wrote:

That is not my problem, nor is it my concern. All I'm stating is my opinion which alot Pactards get butthurt over.

I've stated plenty of times that Mayweather IS a b*tch for not fighting Pac 3-5 years ago.

Regardless of Mayweather being a b*tch for not taking the fight, I am still entitled to my opinion like every poster here. Capice?

You deserved your own opinion as well as everybody. My opinion is that you got owned and I deserved my opinion the same way as yours. Why you got MAD KWANGOL :sledgehammer: :sledgehammer: :sledgehammer:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:41 am 
Light Heavyweight

TRUE PINOY wrote:
You deserved your own opinion as well as everybody. My opinion is that you got owned and I deserved my opinion the same way as yours. Why you got MAD KWANGOL :sledgehammer: :sledgehammer: :sledgehammer:

I'm not mad lady, I just want to calm you down from your menstrual cycle..honest :lol:

True indeed everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

But what I stated with your lack of intelligent posts is absolutely, positively, no-denying, truth. That is NOT an opinion, that is a FACT!

This is funny to me, an idi0t (which is you obviously, and that goes without saying :lol:) only posts asinine comments when you read an OPINION.

It just goes to show your shade of stupidity, that you can't stomach another person's OPINION.

You stay losing. :lol:

All laughs ok miss? No hard feelings?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:52 am 
Light Heavyweight

Uh oh... TRUE PHAGGOT ran out of tampons.

She's leaking blood like:

" :sledgehammer: "

I'm just playing bro lol. These little convos we have is really funny.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:00 pm 
Heavyweight

hmmmm....i smell bloodbath in my thread :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:13 pm 
Light Heavyweight

the boss wrote:
hmmmm....i smell bloodbath in my thread :shock: :lol:

Hahaha

No bloodbaths here good sir.

Myself & TP both apologize for thread-jacking. Just a little back-and-forth verbal jabs. :biglaugh:

But back on topic. IMO the Pac today does not beat Mayweather TODAY.

No one can argue that Floyd is one of the smartest technicians still putting in work in the squared circle. There's just way TOO many distraction on Pac's plate. Mayweather on the other hand is much more dedicated in boxing. Pac is a part-time boxer/politician with other so-called "distractions".

But I say that to say this: IF Mayweather decided to fight Pac AFTER Pac beat Cotto, IMO Mayweather would have gotten broken down.

With Pac's last fight he is evolving more to a boxer, but that boxer (Pac) of today does not beat Mayweather.

Salute TS, great thread!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next