Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:38 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:01 pm 
Cruiserweight

For me, two is enough

It's a 2-0 win already for pac,

That's why?
:?
U knew what i mean :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qZ8ciiJ ... ata_player

Last edited by Navy Blue on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

Who the heck is Brsdley? :?

:biglaugh:

DREAM!! BELIEVE!! AND!! MULTIPLY!! OH YEAH!! XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:12 pm 
Cruiserweight

concon wrote:
Who the heck is Brsdley? :?

:biglaugh:

Oooops sorry!

tao lang typo err.

im using my selfon while

clicking my post :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:18 pm 
Heavyweight

Navy Blue wrote:
For me, two is enough

That's why?

no need. manny virtually beats him in the first fight and convincingly won on the last fight. only marquez and duckweather are left as the logical fights for our hero before the curtain calls.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:34 pm 
Heavyweight

Navy Blue wrote:
For me, two is enough

That's why?

I'd rather Pac fight JMM than a trilogy with Bradley,duh!!!he beat him twice already..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:02 am 
Heavyweight

This thread reminds me of the events leading to Pac-Marquez III. Many fans then were adamant in their opposition to the holding of Pacquiao-Marquez III owing to the fact that they believed Pacquiao was already 2-0 against Marquez as one judge in the first fight had already admitted having bungled the scoring in the first round. The fans also took offense at what they perceived as a personal insult committed by Marquez by coming to the Philippines and personally challenged Pacquiao to a third fight. But here we are discussing a possible Pacquiao-Marquez V. This goes to show that Arum is an excellent if not a genius match-maker. He can easily make an otherwise unappealing matchup compelling with some publicity maneuvers. I believe Pac-Bradley III is in the offing. Arum is just waiting for the right moment to stage it, just as he forego the holding of Pac-Bradley II right after the controversial first fight.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:39 am 
Welterweight

A BIG NO!!! Same result. Bradley will hurt his legs again from bobbin and weavin and ducking and running to avoid being hit! If its basketball, Bradley hurt his leg twice from Pacquaios cross-over! Lol!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:48 am 
Heavyweight

Does he deserve a RUBBER match ?
NO.
This fight was a flop. It did not sell well. Out of the 15,000 in the arena, at least 3K got their tickets for free.
The PPV number is not going to be pretty. It'll be less than a million for sure. Maybe even below 700K.

Bradley can't beat Pac . Pac has his number.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:50 am 
Heavyweight

ARKAN wrote:
This thread reminds me of the events leading to Pac-Marquez III. Many fans then were adamant in their opposition to the holding of Pacquiao-Marquez III owing to the fact that they believed Pacquiao was already 2-0 against Marquez as one judge in the first fight had already admitted having bungled the scoring in the first round. The fans also took offense at what they perceived as a personal insult committed by Marquez by coming to the Philippines and personally challenged Pacquiao to a third fight. But here we are discussing a possible Pacquiao-Marquez V. This goes to show that Arum is an excellent if not a genius match-maker. He can easily make an otherwise unappealing matchup compelling with some publicity maneuvers. I believe Pac-Bradley III is in the offing. Arum is just waiting for the right moment to stage it, just as he forego the holding of Pac-Bradley II right after the controversial first fight.

How many rounds has Bradley won in the two fights ?
8 rounds total imo.
The first fight was not even as close as the rematch.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:59 am 
Heavyweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
ARKAN wrote:

How many rounds has Bradley won in the two fights ?
8 rounds total imo.
The first fight was not even as close as the rematch.

Honestly, I didn't finish watching the first fight and I didn't even bother to catch the replay. I could sense that something wasn't right. I don't know if it's only me experiencing this or maybe I had a drink too many but I felt that the Top Rank fight anchor/s were trying to condition the people's mind for a Bradley victory. Pac had the fight in control but the anchors made it appear that Pacquiao was losing.