Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:57 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:08 am 
Strawweight

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-gov ... adley-bout

This is the official (link above) of the on-line petition to the Nevada Governor of Nevada, started by Americans. Sign in to appeal the decision of the Pacquiao-Bradley fight.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:23 am 
Bantamweight

Outside US countries cannot sign..... WE WANT TO HELP!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:49 am 
Heavyweight

voted

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 am 
Light Heavyweight

What, and no chance for a rematch where Manny might earn another $20+ by year end?

Just accept the fact that there is going to be a rematch. You either pay to watch it, or just read about it on the news. But it is going to happen.

I just hope they find another venue besides Nevada. How about bring pacman back to Dallas? :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:04 am 
Heavyweight

bringpacmantobigd wrote:
What, and no chance for a rematch where Manny might earn another $20+ by year end?

Just accept the fact that there is going to be a rematch. You either pay to watch it, or just read about it on the news. But it is going to happen.

I just hope they find another venue besides Nevada. How about bring pacman back to Dallas? :D

i wont pay, live steam is always good. But i heard that TX is their next location

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:07 am 
Light Heavyweight

batang kamuning wrote:
bringpacmantobigd wrote:

i wont pay, live steam is always good. But i heard that TX is their next location

I hope so.

On a side note bro, live stream and pinoys gathering together (10+ families) in one house to watch PPV together is the reason why Manny will never have better PPV than Mayweather. I'll admit that I am guilty of both.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:09 am 
Cruiserweight

NICE COMMENT CANDIE M.

I am saddened by this in your face straight out sabotaged decision. We watched the fight and we clearly felt Manny was ripped off. I agree the judges should be investigated. I have never witnessed such an outright crazy plot to rip off the title and give it to Bradley who almost got knocked out. That is why he may have broke his foot. Manny's power was clearly too much for him. I have been a loyal boxing fan for 25 to 30 years and have never witnessed something so outright blatant. Just dirty politics as usual, the men with their dirty money. We all know who really won this fight. The next one should be at the stadium in Texas where there are no fixes. Make it fair. Manny will knock Bradley out this time. Shame on you Vegas, not cool. You ripped us all off!! Beware Bradley. You got a pity win.

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-gov ... adley-bout

:evil: :twisted: :x :x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:15 am 
Welterweight

Boxing Gods wish to destroy, or just plain unqualified judge-scorers?

If Pacquiao really increases economic activity in Las Vegas prior to and during his fights, why the Nevada State Athletic Commission appoints old and inutile judges to score an important fight?

If Pacquiao do a rematch with Bradley, try now to consider other fight venues like Manila, Dallas, San Francisco, Dubai, Manchester or Singapore.

It's high time to by-pass Las Vegas.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:27 am 
Heavyweight

MannyJao888 wrote:
http://www.change.org/petitions/the-governor-of-nv-overturn-judges-decision-regarding-pacquiao-bradley-bout

This is the official (link above) of the on-line petition to the Nevada Governor of Nevada, started by Americans. Sign in to appeal the decision of the Pacquiao-Bradley fight.

I'm afraid nothing will happen to this petition,
Bradley is an American and so the 3 judges and the ref,
If they'll overturn the decision, it will be a big slap on America's boxing,
And bum decisions before were not reversed except if drugs were involved.
Besides, the power of money almost always prevails. :(

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 am 
Featherweight

Boxing Gods wish to destroy, or just plain unqualified judge-scorers?

If Pacquiao really increases economic activity in Las Vegas prior to and during his fights, why the Nevada State Athletic Commission appoints old and inutile judges to score an important fight?

If Pacquiao do a rematch with Bradley, try now to consider other fight venues like Manila, Dallas, San Francisco, Dubai, Manchester or Singapore.

It's high time to by-pass Las Vegas.

Nice Idea/Reaction. Regarding PPV, buys/Subscription outside USA is not included in the count. Locals as here in Pinas, A percentage purely goes on Manny's pocket and Solar sports.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:09 am 
Middleweight

I sign and post it to my facebook.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:19 am 
Cruiserweight

Board index » Filipino World Champions (Active) » Sonny Boy Jaro

?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:35 am 
Heavyweight

Quote:
boxing@boxing.nv.gov

Above is the Nevada State Athletic commission email address. Click on it now and send them an e-mail. Don’t be abusive, don’t be corrosive. Just tell them how you feel about both the judges and the judging. Keep it short and not so sweet. If enough people were to do this, there will be results, I promise.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:41 am 
Heavyweight

voted

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:01 am 
Middleweight

voted