Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:23 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:50 am 
Lightweight

johnnyj wrote:
horrible example, margarito wasnt a power puncher he was a volume puncher known for throwing close to a hundred punches per round
pacman is natural small guy...margarito, cotto, clottey, mosley, dela hoya and mayweather is naturally big guy so their punches are harder and heavier than pacs....i get you TS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:00 am 
Cruiserweight

kamatis.eater!!! wrote:
flipgolfer wrote:
el critico wrote:
that granite chin must be an implant, that was flesh and bone when he fought torecampo and hussein :biglaugh:

Way off base....both those were BODY SHOTS....when Pacman was trying to cut weight, to make 108-lbs and 112-lbs.....

So the GRANITE CHIN mantra is still very much alive..... :D :) :lol:

fail. hussein's KD is a perfect shot to the chin of manny. he was also knockdown again in 122 pounds. i just forgot the name.

but pac rise to the occasion and he took some he give some its not how you start the fight but how you finish!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:00 am 
Light Heavyweight

hayden_agenda wrote:
no granite to a hammering fist :)

I was about to say...Maquez needs hammer fists. :D

"I defend PAC on OSDT and Catchweight Issues; Not his Traditional Politics and Religious Exploits." ...RC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:05 am 
Cruiserweight

manny took some beating of cotto for 12 rounds yet cotto didnt last the punches of pac almighty, and cotto blooded the nose of KFC with his shoulder roll bitch! it goes to show what golden chin pac has! even when he always says " he will lay his life to give his fans a good fight thats how pac a warrior is.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 am 
Heavyweight

reynerose wrote:
kamatis.eater!!! wrote:
flipgolfer wrote:
Way off base....both those were BODY SHOTS....when Pacman was trying to cut weight, to make 108-lbs and 112-lbs.....

fail. hussein's KD is a perfect shot to the chin of manny. he was also knockdown again in 122 pounds. i just forgot the name.

but pac rise to the occasion and he took some he give some its not how you start the fight but how you finish!

actually, it was the referee who rise to the occassion :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:07 pm 
Heavyweight

The only problem of JMM is he does not have the punching power that could KO Manny.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:58 pm 
Heavyweight

PACQUIA0 wrote:
el critico wrote:
that granite chin must be an implant, that was flesh and bone when he fought torecampo and hussein :biglaugh:

El Critico

12061 senseless post? really?? i cant even imagine living one day of your life.. It sucks to be you..

You're talking to a virus......AK AK AK AK ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:34 pm 
Featherweight

pee man has a strong chin too, pee man weakness is he's two chicken legs. manny should know how to take advantage of it :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:33 pm 
Lightweight

kamatis.eater!!! wrote:
flipgolfer wrote:
el critico wrote:

he was knockdown not in 122 but in 126 lbs in the 4th round by serikzhan yeshmagambetov..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:51 pm 
Heavyweight

davidthegreat wrote:
pee man has a strong chin too, pee man weakness is he's two chicken legs. manny should know how to take advantage of it :lol: :lol:

you know, you're right bro. Manny should learn how to break JMM eggs err legs. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:18 pm 
Light Heavyweight

johnnyj wrote:
horrible example, margarito wasnt a power puncher he was a volume puncher known for throwing close to a hundred punches per round

thats not actually a horrible example., considering that marga is a natural welter and manny has been fighting mostly in the lighter weight in his earlier career, so yeah the ts actually has a point, but not entirely correct.

manny has a tough chin, but he's been wobbled by marquez and if marquez can get him in a very exact and powerful punch manny will just wobble again and beat marquez via unanimous decision, i'll bet my mother in law for that.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:20 pm 
Welterweight

el critico wrote:
reynerose wrote:
kamatis.eater!!! wrote:

actually, it was the referee who rise to the occassion :biglaugh:

thats the ec i used to know!
great counter ec :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:35 pm 
Welterweight

onelenz wrote:
m16 wrote:
Theres no strong chin in a right angle punch

what are the chances that you can deliver a right angle punch?

Boxing is all about chances, training doesn't dictate what will happen inside the ring.
I'm a certified Pactard but "granite chin" is a lame reason for kindergarten.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:17 pm 
Cruiserweight

m16 wrote:
onelenz wrote:
m16 wrote:

Boxing is all about chances, training doesn't dictate what will happen inside the ring.

granite is understatement the truth is pac almighty has a golden titanium platinum chin put together, and he has the best defensive southpaw stance of all time, he didnt create a record breaking 8 division champion fighter of the decade two time ring fighter of the year for nothing he will only lose bcoz of racism! thats the truth.

and oh! jmm wobbled pac on thier second fight bcoz pac was powerless at that time he was having hard time making the 130 pound limit without eating only 1 time a day so he was very pale and weak at that time with the absolute very best condition pac cannot be knockout! thats the truth! mothafucka!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:55 pm 
Middleweight

Quote:
m16 wrote:
onelenz wrote:
m16 wrote:

granite is understatement the truth is pac almighty has a golden titanium platinum chin put together, and he has the best defensive southpaw stance of all time, he didnt create a record breaking 8 division champion fighter of the decade two time ring fighter of the year for nothing he will only lose bcoz of racism! thats the truth.

and oh! jmm wobbled pac on thier second fight bcoz pac was powerless at that time he was having hard time making the 130 pound limit without eating only 1 time a day so he was very pale and weak at that time with the absolute very best condition pac cannot be knockout! thats the truth! mothafucka!

Yaahh..indeed granite is an understatement. There is something extra ordinary with his chin - a small built warrior manage to stand toe to toe with natural welterweight fighters who are top of that weight class. Manny knows he can withstand their punches because I've never seen him back pedalling or making an Ali style defense. One opposite example, the fearless Juanma lopez who loves to exchange barrage of powerpunches but was obliterated when he start to face heavier opponent. Try to imagine a fighter who successfully conquer weightclasses from featherweight to welterweight in just a short span of time.

By the way, he extemely prepares this fight to challenge JMM without backing down. If JMM steps again Manny's feet, he is trap with his very risky strategy.

There will be a lot of surprises!!...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next