Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:11 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:53 pm 
Middleweight

pinoy.spirit wrote:
eyeopener wrote:
the old pacquiao is reckless. This is a very big advantage for marquez. I want to see an old pacquiao so marquez can knock him out cold. 8)

Actually if you will notice Pac has evolve into a complete fighter. Careful enough to be hit. But in Marquez case he needs to be back being an old Pac because of Marquez counter punching ability. Just my take.

So pacquiao is lying for proclaiming he will be back to pacquiao of 25. Its marquez whos making him the reckless pacquiao.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:21 pm 
Light Heavyweight

eyeopener wrote:
Harold wrote:
eyeopener wrote:
manny pacquiao is always saying he'll bring back the 25 years old manny pacquaio. does he have the stamina to cover the activity when he was 25 years old? if the more active and younger pacquiao ate a lot of leathers before in the 1st bout, what more of a faded, less footwork, less head movement and less active pacquiao? can he still withstand the punches of the new marquez who found a new strength? I doubt it. The Victory is in marquez hands! I can sense a bloodied pacquiao retreating and asking his corner to stop the fight! 8)

Every time Pacs fight, Nostradamus reincarnates. :bounce1:

Im talking about facts 8)

Facts about what? Marquez winning coz he throws more punches? JMM has more muscle and acquired great deal of agility now, hence a win is for sure?

These are the facts Mr. EYEOPENER...and you better open your eyes wide enough to read these! :lol:
Fact is...JMM was dropped 4 times in 2 fights vs Pac
Fact is...JMM has never won against Pac in all 3 fights
Fact is...JMM is 39 years old (hahaha you even mention about strength and speed? You're kidding me!)
Fact is...JMM can only counter and has never been aggressive versus Pac
Fact is...Pac has always been the aggressor in all their fights
Fact is...Pac has the bigger punch and a KO is predictable
Fact is...Pac is looking for a knock-out this time and you better not blink on the 1st 2 rounds of the fight.
Fact is...You're getting too excited. Relax brother :banghead:

Last edited by Harold on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:29 pm 
Heavyweight

If he weighs in at 146 or less, it'd be a good sign.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:31 pm 
Heavyweight

Pacquiao could revert again to his old self this coming fight with JMM,
Problem is he can't just attack at will like Juan Diaz & Katsidis did,
JMM will just backpedal & counter him again since the former knows his style,
JD & MK paid dearly for their relentless attacks while absorbing JMM's punches.
I think Pac just need to time his punches while weaving in & out and using his speedy footwork to at least baffle JMM.
If JMM is true to his words that he'll ko Pacquiao then he should be the aggressor and be ready to engage with Pac.It's his only chance to beat Pac if he can kd the latter or even stop him which i highly doubt he can.
This is what Pac will be waiting,the torrid exchanges to try to deliver the coup d' grace.
He could score kds again and win by a clear & undisputed UD.
But an old Pacquiao to ko the fountain of youth customer is almost an impossible dream.
Just my opinion & i could be wrong though. :?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:38 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Bolo_Punch wrote:
I think Pac just need to time his punches while weaving in & out and using his speedy footwork to at least baffle JMM.
If JMM is true to his words that he'll ko Pacquiao then he should be the aggressor and be ready to engage with Pac.It's his only chance to beat Pac if he can kd the latter or even stop him which i highly doubt he can.
This is what Pac will be waiting,the torrid exchanges to try to deliver the coup d' grace.
But an old Pacquiao to ko the fountain of youth customer is almost an impossible dream.

Hahaha this crack me up! Show me the way to the fountain of youth..please. :lol: I can imagine the color of that fountain..ewwwwww!!!hahahaha!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:50 pm 
Lightweight

eyeopener wrote:
juceasar wrote:
eyeopener wrote:
manny pacquiao is always saying he'll bring back the 25 years old manny pacquaio. does he have the stamina to cover the activity when he was 25 years old? if the more active and younger pacquiao ate a lot of leathers before in the 1st bout, what more of a faded, less footwork, less head movement and less active pacquiao? can he still withstand the punches of the new marquez who found a new strength? I doubt it. The Victory is in marquez hands! I can sense a bloodied pacquiao retreating and asking his corner to stop the fight! 8)

Imba sir! you doubt the capability of a 34 yr old to be in a 25 yr old form (forget that this is MP we're talking aboubt) BUT BUT BUT! you never doubted that a 39 yr old will perform much much better than how he performed in his previous fights?

WoW! I can never comprehend how someone like you are able to come up with this kinds of conclusions or ideas!

because marquez alrerady proved his point during the 3rd bout. but pacquiao? of course i am doubting it. he's declining faster than anyone expected. 8)

And how did Marquez prove this in the 3rd fight? By allowing Pacquiao to hit him more than he hit Pacquiao? (according to compubox)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:37 pm 
Middleweight

Harold wrote:

Facts about what? Marquez winning coz he throws more punches? JMM has more muscle and acquired great deal of agility now, hence a win is for sure?

These are the facts Mr. EYEOPENER...and you better open your eyes wide enough to read these! :lol:
Fact is...JMM was dropped 4 times in 2 fights vs Pac
Fact is...JMM has never won against Pac in all 3 fights
Fact is...JMM is 39 years old (hahaha you even mention about strength and speed? You're kidding me!)
Fact is...JMM can only counter and has never been aggressive versus Pac
Fact is...Pac has always been the aggressor in all their fights
Fact is...Pac has the bigger punch and a KO is predictable
Fact is...Pac is looking for a knock-out this time and you better not blink on the 1st 2 rounds of the fight.
Fact is...You're getting too excited. Relax brother :banghead:

You're talking about old and irrelevants facts. Those are has been facts. Cannot be usefor the upcoming fight. Marquez is dedicated to beat pacquiao while pac is just talking crap. Not the pac he used to be.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:38 pm 
Middleweight

JoeyInCali wrote:

The problem is he's still the same pacquiao. He cannot solve marquez' puzzle.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:46 pm 
Flyweight

Marquez won't probably make change his strategy against Pacquiao. He will still box from the outside, maintain strict distance, circle away from the left hand, parry punches and counter. Marquez won't change what worked for him. The added muscle I think will help JMM to withstand the Pacquiao assault. Going for the K.O. will not be JMM's priority no matter what his camp says. Both camps know this, which I think gives Manny a strategic advantage. Manny however still has what it takes to put a beating on JMM if he doesn't lose focus in the ring. The straight left lead will probably be utilized much more as it has worked well during the third fight whenever it was used. A K.O. win for Pacquiao is not such a far fetched idea as some would suggest. Marquez may have peaked too soon in this training camp. At 39, it will be very plausible that Marquez may or will lose steam midway though the fight. JMM is in terrific shape, but lest we forget, for a 39 year-old.

As I see it, the outcome of the fight relies on what Manny does. After all , he will be fighting a counter puncher. An aggressive Manny Pacquiao can close the show no matter what Marquez shows in the ring.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:50 pm 
Middleweight

Bolo_Punch wrote:

Marquez will love the idea that pacquiao will be back to the ol pacquiao. He already solved the pacquiao puzzle even in the 2nd fight so a win is very possible.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:22 pm 
Welterweight

eyeopener wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:

The problem is he's still the same pacquiao. He cannot solve marquez' puzzle.

it's the other way around..3 fights and yet marquez no win :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:29 pm 
Heavyweight

Harold wrote:
Bolo_Punch wrote:

Hahaha this crack me up! Show me the way to the fountain of youth..please. :lol: I can imagine the color of that fountain..ewwwwww!!!hahahaha!

Just to satisfy you bro.Harold,this is the way to the fountain of youth.Now,stop imagining its color,just look at the lady. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:30 pm 
Middleweight

apodaps wrote:
And how did Marquez prove this in the 3rd fight? By allowing Pacquiao to hit him more than he hit Pacquiao? (according to compubox)

He proved that he is still the greatest nemesis of pacquiao considering the improvement pacquiao had after the 2nd bout. Marquez landed the more effective punches.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:33 pm 
Welterweight

Bolo_Punch wrote:
Harold wrote:
Bolo_Punch wrote:

Just to satisfy you bro.Harold,this is the way to the fountain of youth.Now,stop imagining its color,just look at the lady. :biglaugh:

show me the way :jumpballs:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:39 pm 
Cruiserweight

Bolo_Punch wrote:
Harold wrote:
Bolo_Punch wrote:

She's 96 years old. hehehe

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next