Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:49 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:54 am 
Heavyweight

Pacquiao no longer believes in the Power of the Rosary. He will go down hard. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:30 am 
Light Heavyweight

1. Highly probable? You're kidding me right? How can it be highly probable when he did not knock marwuez down in their 3rd match? Your determination of prObabilty was based on facts that happen ages. Things have changed. Pac is old, fighting in spurt, marquez became stronger because of dedication in training. Did u even consider these facts before jumping in your definion of probabilty? Wtf. All your arguments are based solely on the fact that Marquez became stronger becoz of his training or maybe becoz you saw how Marquez bulk up with all those muscle, yes stronger than Nacho perhaps, but stronger than Pac? Really?? you're jumping to something totally untested and inconclusive. Pac is old, yes. but Marquez is older and that's a fact! Where you there all the time when Pac trains? Have you seen PAc's regimen of conditioning for you to say JMM is stronger than Pac now. That's BS! Stop watching YouTube it gives you false sense of factual rationale!

2. What opinion are you talking about? Those 3 fights are very close to call. Dont you forget that even roach and pacquaio is telling the same. And saying this time they will leave no doubt? Coz they also believe JMM can also win inthose fights. But he did not win any of the fights! Or has he? Said you? These are opinions. The judges based their scoring on what fighters they prefer. And if given another set of judges who favors the style of marquez e could have won those 3 fights --->>You lost this one big time bro! That's your view not a fact! . Thats not an opinion. Its a fact that many fans and other judges believe. Now you're using the past as your FACTS, I thought it was irrelevant. Facts is never and will never be based on opinion, comments or belief of other people. Common give us more sensible answer

3. Did you happen to check the compubox on their 2nd fight? --->>> Only the 2nd fight? What about the first fight and the 3rd fight? You're giving us selective facts. BTW do you know that Pac won the 1st fight if not for the erroneous scoring of one of the judges? Go check it out. LOL at destiny. Now you're making your own assumptions, if he's destined to taste the canvass why did he not taste it the 5th time? 5th time? Tell JMM to fight like a real AZTEC Warrior, not backing-up, not back-peddling and you'll see what you're looking for.

4. I bet your history books is telling that those fight are highly controversial. Do you know what controversial means? If not then there's no point explaining to you. Yeah i know what it means, Pac vs Brad was controversial and that's universal. Did Bradley win in your card? Just asking. Pac-Marquez 1,2 & 3 was controversial to some and that includes you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:41 am 
Light Heavyweight

no.1fan wrote:
Pacquiao no longer believes in the Power of the Rosary. He will go down hard. 8)

Why? becoz he is not Catholic anymore? Let His will be done then...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:45 am 
Featherweight

Yeah Old Pacquiao Literally

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:52 am 
Cruiserweight

eyeopener wrote:
the old pacquiao is reckless. This is a very big advantage for marquez. I want to see an old pacquiao so marquez can knock him out cold. 8)

Alex Ariza had nothing to do with the old Pacquiao. Justin Fortune takes credit for the old Pacquiao.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:14 am 
Middleweight

Harold wrote:
All your arguments are based solely on the fact that Marquez became stronger becoz of his training or maybe becoz you saw how Marquez bulk up with all those muscle, yes stronger than Nacho perhaps, but stronger than Pac? Really?? you're jumping to something totally untested and inconclusive. Pac is old, yes. but Marquez is older and that's a fact! Where you there all the time when Pac trains? Have you seen PAc's regimen of conditioning for you to say JMM is stronger than Pac now. That's BS! Stop watching YouTube it gives you false sense of factual rationale!

solely on marquez?? come'on! i kept mentioning pac training and his last performance against marquez and bradley. Wow, did I even compare how strong marquez compared to pacquiao? please read again. Im simply stating he's stronger than before. please comprehend well. you sound like an idi0t for barking in a wrong tree.

Harold wrote:
You lost this one big time bro! That's your view not a fact!..

Now you're using the past as your FACTS, I thought it was irrelevant. Facts is never and will never be based on opinion, comments or belief of other people. Common give us more sensible answer

lost, I mean lose??? how? that not even my argument, its what many boxing analyst saw. it could have gone either way.

again, use your comprehension. i said not all past fact are relevant. understand?

Harold wrote:
Only the 2nd fight? What about the first fight and the 3rd fight? You're giving us selective facts. BTW do you know that Pac won the 1st fight if not for the erroneous scoring of one of the judges?

dont tell me you forgot these words of yours "don't tell me that JMM connected more punches. Go to compubox and compare"

what did I missed? here another for you to be enlightened.

Quote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/937422-manny-pacquiao-vs-juan-manuel-marquez-iii-round-by-round-reaction-and-results/entry/148288-manny-pacquiao-vs-juan-manuel-marquez-punch-stats-from-first-two-fights

Pacquiao vs. Marquez 1 (May 8, 2004)

Pacquiao's total punches landed/thrown: 148/639 for 23 percent

Marquez's total punches landed/thrown: 158/547 for 29 percent

Pacquiao's total power punches landed/thrown: 100/231

Marquez's total power punches landed/thrown: 122/339

Pacquiao vs. Marquez 2 (Mar. 15, 2008)

Pacquiao's total punches landed/thrown: 157/619 for 25 percent.

Marquez's total punches landed/thrown: 172/511 for 34 percent.

Pacquiao's total jabs landed/thrown: 43/314

Marquez's total jabs landed/thrown: 42/201

Pacquiao's total power punches landed/thrown: 114/305

Marquez's total power punches landed/thrown: 130/310

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:26 am 
Heavyweight

eyeopener wrote:
manny pacquiao is always saying he'll bring back the 25 years old manny pacquaio. does he have the stamina to cover the activity when he was 25 years old? if the more active and younger pacquiao ate a lot of leathers before in the 1st bout, what more of a faded, less footwork, less head movement and less active pacquiao? can he still withstand the punches of the new marquez who found a new strength? I doubt it. The Victory is in marquez hands! I can sense a bloodied pacquiao retreating and asking his corner to stop the fight! 8)

really? owwssss..how sure are you?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:28 am 
Middleweight

the boss wrote:
eyeopener wrote:
manny pacquiao is always saying he'll bring back the 25 years old manny pacquaio. does he have the stamina to cover the activity when he was 25 years old? if the more active and younger pacquiao ate a lot of leathers before in the 1st bout, what more of a faded, less footwork, less head movement and less active pacquiao? can he still withstand the punches of the new marquez who found a new strength? I doubt it. The Victory is in marquez hands! I can sense a bloodied pacquiao retreating and asking his corner to stop the fight! 8)

owwsss. really, how sure are you?

sure as marquez. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:30 am 
Light Heavyweight

eyeopener wrote:
Harold wrote:
All your arguments are based solely on the fact that Marquez became stronger becoz of his training or maybe becoz you saw how Marquez bulk up with all those muscle, yes stronger than Nacho perhaps, but stronger than Pac? Really?? you're jumping to something totally untested and inconclusive. Pac is old, yes. but Marquez is older and that's a fact! Where you there all the time when Pac trains? Have you seen PAc's regimen of conditioning for you to say JMM is stronger than Pac now. That's BS! Stop watching YouTube it gives you false sense of factual rationale!

solely on marquez?? come'on! i kept mentioning pac training and his last performance against marquez and bradley. Wow, did I even compare how strong marquez compared to pacquiao? please read again. Im simply stating he's stronger than before. please comprehend well. you sound like an idi0t for barking in a wrong tree.

Harold wrote:

Now you're using the past as your FACTS, I thought it was irrelevant. Facts is never and will never be based on opinion, comments or belief of other people. Common give us more sensible answer

lost, I mean lose??? how? that not even my argument, its what many boxing analyst saw. it could have gone either way.

again, use your comprehension. i said not all past fact are relevant. understand?

Harold wrote:
Only the 2nd fight? What about the first fight and the 3rd fight? You're giving us selective facts. BTW do you know that Pac won the 1st fight if not for the erroneous scoring of one of the judges?

dont tell me you forgot these words of yours "don't tell me that JMM connected more punches. Go to compubox and compare"

Quote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/937422-manny-pacquiao-vs-juan-manuel-marquez-iii-round-by-round-reaction-and-results/entry/148288-manny-pacquiao-vs-juan-manuel-marquez-punch-stats-from-first-two-fights

Now you're using facts. I'll answer this later. Work for now. Peace!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:12 pm 
Middleweight

Barabarabay wrote:
he's not distracted by marital problems this time...we will see the "old" Pacman on Saturday night/ Sunday morning.

yeah. very big advantage for JMM.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:01 pm 
Middleweight

Harold wrote:
eyeopener wrote:
Harold wrote:

Harold wrote:

Harold wrote:

Quote:

Now you're using facts. I'll answer this later. Work for now. Peace!

Relevant facts only. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:58 am 
Middleweight

Still waiting for the genius :whistle:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:14 pm 
Middleweight

[quote="Harold"][quote="eyeopener"][quote="Harold"]All your arguments are based solely on the fact that Marquez became stronger becoz of his training or maybe becoz you saw how Marquez bulk up with all those muscle, yes stronger than Nacho perhaps, but stronger than Pac? Really?? you're jumping to something totally untested and inconclusive. Pac is old, yes. but Marquez is older and that's a fact! Where you there all the time when Pac trains? Have you seen PAc's regimen of conditioning for you to say JMM is stronger than Pac now. That's BS! Stop watching YouTube it gives you false sense of factual rationale![/quote]

[quote="Harold"]You [size=150]lost [/size]this one big time bro! That's your view not a fact!..

Now you're using the past as your FACTS, I thought it was irrelevant. Facts is never and will never be based on opinion, comments or belief of other people. Common give us more sensible answer [/quote]

[quote="Harold"]
Only the 2nd fight? What about the first fight and the 3rd fight? You're giving us selective facts. BTW do you know that Pac won the 1st fight if not for the erroneous scoring of one of the judges?[/quote]

dont tell me you forgot these words of yours [i]"don't tell me that JMM connected more punches. Go to compubox and compare"
[/i]

[quote]
[url]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/937422-manny-pacquiao-vs-juan-manuel-marquez-iii-round-by-round-reaction-and-results/entry/148288-manny-pacquiao-vs-juan-manuel-marquez-punch-stats-from-first-two-fights[/url]

Marquez's total power punches landed/thrown: 130/310[/quote][/quote]

Now you're using facts. I'll answer this later. Work for now. Peace![/quote]

Stil waiting :biglaugh: dont hide :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:55 pm 
Heavyweight

no.1fan wrote:

because Born Again christian does not believe in images.

Pacquiao is not a catholic anymore. :(

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:40 pm 
Middleweight

TS this is about business and entertainment if u know what I mean.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next