Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:29 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:13 am 
Middleweight

The ending was horrible for us to see, I can't just imagine how he feels right now, being on top of the sport, ended up lying prone and cold on the canvass.
Less focus, less training, Low-dedication to this sport that I can say a better reason for this loss, but to blame his faith.... that's the most ridiculous reason I've ever heard.
Its a test of faith for the Pac, Im pretty sure his downfall is very crucial on who he will become in the future, whether he will be back on his old lifestyle, or this humbling experience would made him someone better in the eyes of our creator.
I can't deny my depression on what happened last night, but i know something big and good will happen to the man who made us proud for almost a decade.
All the props for the Pacman!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:20 am 
Middleweight

nathan_boxing wrote:
The ending was horrible for us to see, I can't just imagine how he feels right now, being on top of the sport, ended up lying prone and cold on the canvass.
Less focus, less training, Low-dedication to this sport that I can say a better reason for this loss, but to blame his faith.... that's the most ridiculous reason I've ever heard.
Its a test of faith for the Pac, Im pretty sure his downfall is very crucial on who he will become in the future, whether he will be back on his old lifestyle, or this humbling experience would made him someone better in the eyes of our creator.
I can't deny my depression on what happened last night, but i know something big and good will happen to the man who made us proud for almost a decade.

same thoughts. there is a lesson behind this event in his life that he needs to search for. whatever that may be, i hope he'll find it soon. this is truly a babtism with fire...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:23 am 
Middleweight

jurgen1225 wrote:
nathan_boxing wrote:

same thoughts. there is a lesson behind this event in his life that he needs to search for. whatever that may be, i hope he'll find it soon. this is truly a babtism with fire...

Indeed, Baptism with fire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:27 am 
Middleweight

nathan_boxing wrote:

this is not unusual this also happened to tyson in 1991 vs buster douglas
evrything has an ending

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:35 am 
Bantamweight

nathan_boxing wrote:

He's not a pure boxer like he used to. . And of course, bible studying during training is one of those distractions.
Not so ridiculous don't you think?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:45 am 
Middleweight

kwagz wrote:
nathan_boxing wrote:

He's not a pure boxer like he used to. . And of course, bible studying during training is one of those distractions.
Not so ridiculous don't you think?

Before When he was not into bible study, he was just into womanizing while on training, drinking and with all his vices pre training, dont u think bible study is a little bit "better" than those activities? Give him a break, don't u think his existence is just for boxing?