Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:27 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:42 pm 
Heavyweight

Babyface wrote:
Yup, Marquez will probably win this time. At the age of 39, Marquez is still the hungrier fighter while Pacquiao is more preoccupied with his bible studies. In the Bradley fight, Pacquiao would fight only 1 minute of each round. He weighed 147 lbs which was the heaviest in his career, and he was definitely out-of-shape. According to Freddie Roach, he was miffed that Manny Pacquiao spent late nights memorizing bible verses instead of getting a good night's sleep. As a result of lack of sleep, he was sluggish during training sessions. Manny Pacquaio has that "who cares" attitude and doesn't mind making everybody wait while he finishes watching a baskeball game. The hungrier fighter MARQUEZ will prevail!! Vegas odds for Marquez has gone down from +280 to +250, from a couple of weeks ago, which means that more money is being bet on Marquez.

bro naman, Pacquiao won that fight against Bradley.
Kahit hindi sya 100% dun.
tska me marital problems daw sya nun, di ba?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:43 pm 
Heavyweight

benevolent wrote:
lol!!! Its marquez who is declining bec. marquez is the one who is losing rounds to pacquiao. In their first fight pacquiao needed 3 knockdowns to salvage a draw. In their second fight pacquiao only needed one kd to win. And in their third fight pacquiao didnt even need a kd to take the win. Marquez can no longer outbox pacquiao like he used to in their first fight. Regardless if the results were debatable the number of rounds that pacquiao took out of the 12 rnds in each fight is steadily rising. I expect a convincing win for pacquiao this dec.8.

Excellent point.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:05 pm 
Cruiserweight

theDon wrote:
“His best opportunity to knock out Marquez was the first fight! That’s a given,” said Andales. “And every fight, Marquez is improving and Pacman declining if we have to graph the performance.”

Andales, a Cebu-born aeronatics engineer in a major US firm, said there should be no surprises on Dec. 8. “Especially now that Manny’s heart is not for boxing anymore.”

http://philboxing.com/news/story-77806.html

Pacquiao's declining performance metric:

• First fight - 3 knockdowns
  • Second fight - 1 knockdown
  • Third fight - 0 knockdown
  • Fourth fight - ________

the metric looks scary,
i wonder if manny suffer his first knockdown for this coming fight?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:10 pm 
Heavyweight

Blaster08 wrote:
theDon wrote:
“His best opportunity to knock out Marquez was the first fight! That’s a given,” said Andales. “And every fight, Marquez is improving and Pacman declining if we have to graph the performance.”

Andales, a Cebu-born aeronatics engineer in a major US firm, said there should be no surprises on Dec. 8. “Especially now that Manny’s heart is not for boxing anymore.”

the metric looks scary,

that's only one metric, look also at punchstats, scores, and results: ex, last 3 fights, Draw, Split Decision, Majority Decision, Next Should be Unanimous Decision :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 pm 
Cruiserweight

studstar wrote:
Blaster08 wrote:
theDon wrote:

the metric looks scary,

that's only one metric, look also at punchstats, scores, and results: ex, last 3 fights, Draw, Split Decision, Majority Decision, Next Should be Unanimous Decision :)

hopefully, so that the 5th fight will result for a K.O victory of pacman :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:49 pm 
Middleweight

Ayos itong thread na ito !!!

Bookmarked..

Sa Dec. 9. iisa iisahin ko kayo as in gagawan ko kayo ng tig-iisang BUM FORUMER THREAD !

Tandaan nyo yan !!!

Pacquiao Declining pala ha !

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:20 pm 
Light Heavyweight

kajo wrote:
goldunderfire wrote:
Stop over analyzing the fight..

This fight will be determined by who wants it more and who is better prepared.

Manny says he wants it more, but comes unprepared.
Marquez says he wants it more and comes prepared.

+1 .....:wink:

"I defend PAC on OSDT and Catchweight Issues; Not his Traditional Politics and Religious Exploits." ...RC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:22 pm 
Light Heavyweight

sondo777 wrote:

Bookmarked..

Sa Dec. 9. iisa iisahin ko kayo as in gagawan ko kayo ng tig-iisang BUM FORUMER THREAD !

Tandaan nyo yan !!!

Magpakita ka sa likod ni Manny, para maniwala kami. :biglaugh:

"I defend PAC on OSDT and Catchweight Issues; Not his Traditional Politics and Religious Exploits." ...RC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:43 pm 
Middleweight

andycastro wrote:
sondo777 wrote:

Bookmarked..

Tandaan nyo yan !!!

Promise !!!

brother !!!

hahalikan ko pwet ni manny. di ako mawawala sa likod ni manny at sa camera..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:47 pm 
Light Heavyweight

sondo777 wrote:
andycastro wrote:
sondo777 wrote:

Bookmarked..

Tandaan nyo yan !!!

Promise !!!

brother !!!

Kung ganoon...Mabuhay ang Pambansang Anino. :celebrate:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:01 pm 
Heavyweight

theDon wrote:

to back up what mr. andales said, he must make a bet against pacquiao to make him more believable. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:15 pm 
Light Heavyweight

andycastro wrote:
sondo777 wrote:
sondo777 wrote:

Bookmarked..

Tandaan nyo yan !!!

andycastro wrote:

Promise !!!

brother !!!

Kung ganoon...Mabuhay ang Pambansang Anino. :celebrate:

Ooops. Did I celebrate too soon? Laos ka na daw, pala.
torotot wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:52 pm 
Cruiserweight

benevolent wrote:
lol!!! Its marquez who is declining bec. marquez is the one who is losing rounds to pacquiao. In their first fight pacquiao needed 3 knockdowns to salvage a draw. In their second fight pacquiao only needed one kd to win. And in their third fight pacquiao didnt even need a kd to take the win. Marquez can no longer outbox pacquiao like he used to in their first fight. Regardless if the results were debatable the number of rounds that pacquiao took out of the 12 rnds in each fight is steadily rising. I expect a convincing win for pacquiao this dec.8.

This... :D I agree... Add the CompuBox totals...

Boxers whom AXF ducked: Hamed, Morales, Tszyu, Margarito, Williams, Wright, Cintron, Pacquiao, Martinez, Trout, Golovkin, Lara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:15 pm 
Middleweight

benevolent wrote:

wow...this i like...great thinking 8)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 pm 
Cruiserweight

dominic wrote:
theDon wrote:

to back up what mr. andales said, he must make a bet against pacquiao to make him more believable. :)

yes betting is the way of justifying that you back up what you believe in not some bullsh1t talk!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next