Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:06 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: MISSING THE ROSARY?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:03 pm 
Lightweight

tHeJoKeR wrote:
genetophile wrote:
All religions are man-made.

\

agree!!! All you need is Jesus and forget about the fraud religion

Where is this written in the Bible? Where is it written that we are saved by our faith alone in Jesus? James 2:24, "You see that a man is justified by works, and not by faith alone." Where does it say in the Bible that religions and the church are not important? Did you read what Timothy 3:15 say " if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.. This is the reason why fellow Christians dislike us. We keep on attacking their faith instead of winning them through authentic Christian love. My Church does not believe in ridiculing the faith of our brothers and sisters and our Pastors guide us into the truth without putting down others. We are just asked to explain the reason for our faith.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:56 pm 
Cruiserweight

Dan Rightcross wrote:
Where is this written in the Bible? Where is it written that we are saved by our faith alone in Jesus? James 2:24, "You see that a man is justified by works, and not by faith alone." Where does it say in the Bible that religions and the church are not important? Did you read what Timothy 3:15 say " if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.. This is the reason why fellow Christians dislike us. We keep on attacking their faith instead of winning them through authentic Christian love. My Church does not believe in ridiculing the faith of our brothers and sisters and our Pastors guide us into the truth without putting down others. We are just asked to explain the reason for our faith.

Ask all your pastors why the Bible has different versions and interpretations? Like different denomination interpret the bible different from others? Dont use any bible phrases. Just plain and simple answer.

If its the ONE and ONLY "word of God" as what most people says, how come it has tons of versions and interpretations? Not different translations perse but a lot of twists and turns.

And think to yourself, the bible is written by humans and its a FACT, would you ever WONDER if it is REALLY the word of GOD? I mean I can say that I talk to God personally and write a book about our conversation, thus would you ever believe me? I'm also a HUMAN being like the authors of the books of the bible. You hear what I'm saying?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:00 am 
Cruiserweight

rcflores wrote:
your pathetic for even thinking that, I will even spit at your rosary and nothing will happen to me because even god him self said not to worship rosary himself and if do that means you dont follow gods teaching

Same thing as spitting and burning the bible and nothing bad will happen to me.

It's all MAN-MADE bro!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:44 am 
Heavyweight

Dan Rightcross wrote:
tHeJoKeR wrote:
genetophile wrote:

\

do not confuse Church with religion.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:38 am 
Cruiserweight

jamsky wrote:
Dan Rightcross wrote:

Ask all your pastors why the Bible has different versions and interpretations? Like different denomination interpret the bible different from others? Dont use any bible phrases. Just plain and simple answer.

If its the ONE and ONLY "word of God" as what most people says, how come it has tons of versions and interpretations? Not different translations perse but a lot of twists and turns.

And think to yourself, the bible is written by humans and its a FACT, would you ever WONDER if it is REALLY the word of GOD? I mean I can say that I talk to God personally and write a book about our conversation, thus would you ever believe me? I'm also a HUMAN being like the authors of the books of the bible. You hear what I'm saying?

OK.
Write your book bro.
If you can be a best-seller then people might convert to your religion!

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!!Will Rogers

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:48 am 
Cruiserweight

dexterity wrote:
my point is dont trust on human, including me
Trust only in God, the bible says only God is all knowing, all powerful and everywhere

While us human including the saints is limited to one place, frail and not wise.

an ilokano and a cebuano will not understand each other the same way St Mary [a hebrew] and you [a Pilipino]. Mary is not all knowing. You dont have to read the Bible to know it. Common sense lang

Where do you think Mary and the saints are now?
Then the question is: what is the language in heaven?

BY the way, don't answer the question because you can't. NOne of you has been to that place.
I'll answer this question when I get there.... j/k (for as a sinner I'm not sure where I go next yet)
That's why I prepare myself for the time and hour........

And also, what language does Satan speak?

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!!Will Rogers

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:54 am 
Heavyweight

tHeJoKeR wrote:
genetophile wrote:

\

dont be an atheist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:28 am 
Middleweight

agree!!! All you need is Jesus and forget about the fraud religion[/quote]
Where is this written in the Bible? Where is it written that we are saved by our faith alone in Jesus? James 2:24, "You see that a man is justified by works, and not by faith alone." Where does it say in the Bible that religions and the church are not important? Did you read what Timothy 3:15 say " if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.. This is the reason why fellow Christians dislike us. We keep on attacking their faith instead of winning them through authentic Christian love. My Church does not believe in ridiculing the faith of our brothers and sisters and our Pastors guide us into the truth without putting down others. We are just asked to explain the reason for our faith.[/quote]

do not confuse Church with religion.[/quote]

Ephesians 2:8-9

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

What is grace then?---It is God's unmerited favor. Meaning you dont deserve it but God still gave it to you.

--joshua_20--

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:39 am 
Cruiserweight

MrBoxOffice wrote:

OK.
Write your book bro.
If you can be a best-seller then people might convert to your religion!

Good Idea bro!

Might as well do that and become a multi-millionaire like all the founders of other religions and sect!

You know religion is a very good business.

Will you join me? You will be my apprentice and I will share the wealth to you. LOL!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:50 am 
Light Heavyweight

noypinga wrote:

Yeah, off course it was written by humans. No one in history claim that it was not written by humans. Why human? Because it was intended for humans. Imagine a chicken writing it, or an elephant?! 8)

ang lalim ng explanation ni kuya.

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:53 am 
Heavyweight

PRMO! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:56 am 
Cruiserweight

At the weigh-in Manny is not wearing any rosary around his neck.

So he truly is a born-again protestant christian.

That answer the question whether or not he is still a Catholic.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:02 am 
Heavyweight

noypinga wrote:

Yeah, off course it was written by humans. No one in history claim that it was not written by humans. Why human? Because it was intended for humans. Imagine a chicken writing it, or an elephant?! 8)

my elementary school teachers used to say my handwriting is like that of a chicken. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:18 am 
Light Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
noypinga wrote:

my elementary school teachers used to say my handwriting is like that of a chicken. :biglaugh:

then noypinga is going to imagine you writing the bible.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:30 am 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
PRMO! :lol:

` eh ikaw nga gene, di ka na pumupunta dun pag wala din lang post
si bro james, yung bes pren mo...

:)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21  Next