Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:06 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: MISSING THE ROSARY?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:41 pm 
Welterweight

batangpinoy wrote:
rosaries are for pagans.

Amen.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 pm 
Cruiserweight

noypinga wrote:
Wala namang itinuro si Kristo na magrosaryo ka sa pagdadasal! Kalapastangan at karumaldumal ang magdasal ng paulit ulit sabi sa bibliya! Itinuro lang sa atin ng mga asong prayle ang pagrorosaryo upang kanilang ipasamba sa atin ang lahat ng mga relikyas ng mga santong banal ayon sa kanilang ensayklopidya, ensayklopidyang katoliko. Biro mo pati brip o sipilyo ng yumao na banal daw na tao e kailangan mo sambahin. Yung kasi ang depenisyon ng relikyas o relics. Lahat ng gamit ng yumaong banal daw na tao. Si Pablo at si Bernabe ay hinapak ang kanilang mga damit ng tiyempong sasambahin na sila ng mga tao, ayaw nilang magpasamba sa mga tao. Ganun din yung anghel sa apokalipsis pinagsabihan niya si Juan na huwag sya sambahin, and Dios lang ang dapat sambahin sapagkat siya din (yung anghel) ay alipin din ng Panginoon. Kailan pa tayo magigising mga kapwa ko Pilipino?? Binigyan tayo ng Amang lumikha ng talino upang ating malaman ang kanyang mga utos. Mabuti na inayawan na ni Manny ang rosaryo. Tuloy tuloy lang sa pagbabasa ng bibliya Manny at naway gabayan ka ng Amang makapangyarihan sa lahat sa iyong pagbabasa. Sa iyo Ama ang lahat ng karangalan at kapurihan magpakailan man! 8)

Brad, maaari mo bang paki-gabayan ang ligaw kong kaluluwa kung saan at kailan naisulat
na dapat sambahin ng Katoliko ang brip at sipilyo ng mga namayapang banal? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:46 pm 
Light Heavyweight

I just watched an amateur boxing match last night.

The one wearing a rosary before the fight got knockout cold....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:04 pm 
Middleweight

boxer1 wrote:
I also noticed the he didn't make the sign of the cross after
praying in the corner during sparring session on 24/7.
Bible studies are just smokescreen for protestantism. They
say they are non-denominational but they are. They will
attack other religion like the Catholic they will also force
you to tithe. As they say, those "born again" were never
a good catholics. If they were good catholics, there is no
need to be a born again protestant. Look at those pastors,
see where they live and lifestyles.

I am a Born Again Christian and I dont attack Catholics but rather respect them to what they believe.
However, I have to tell them the truth about God and his word.

In regards to tithing, you have to understand that God owns everything. We give tithes to God because we honor God with our money. Mal 3:10

Lastly about Born Again, Being born again is an experience that when a person receive Jesus as personal Lord and Saviour, he or she has just started a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Any questions Mr Boxer1 please let me know. Thanks

--joshua_20--

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:10 pm 
Middleweight

rip013 wrote:
guardians4power wrote:
I do believe the power of the Rosary...

If Manny won't wear that then expect defeat.

LOL!! Mexican boxers wears the rosary too... how come they are not undefeated?

Do you people really believe that God gives a damn who wins in a sports contest??

'coz our faith is much stronger. Mexicans only wear it win they are in need.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:18 pm 
Cruiserweight

joshua_20 wrote:
boxer1 wrote:

I am a Born Again Christian and I dont attack Catholics but rather respect them to what they believe.

In regards to tithing, you have to understand that God owns everything. We give tithes to God because we honor God with our money. Mal 3:10

Lastly about Born Again, Being born again is an experience that when a person receive Jesus as personal Lord and Saviour, he or she has just started a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.

After a church leader/pastor convinces his followers that by giving money to his church that they're actually giving money to God, BUYA, that's a license to print money.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:32 pm 
Lightweight

Religion has nothing to do with boxing or any other sports. It's a fair competition. God would be so unfair if He sided to any one don't you think?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:34 pm 
Heavyweight

Babyface wrote:
joshua_20 wrote:
boxer1 wrote:

After a church leader/pastor convinces his followers that by giving money to his church that they're actually giving money to God, BUYA, that's a license to print money.

I have utmost respect to those pastors who labor hard for the Lord and not for money...

Shame on them who uses the ministry for personal gain...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:39 pm 
Heavyweight

John 8:31-32
31"To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Manny was delivered from the bondage of womanizing, drunkenness, gambling, etc. His wife and family are very much happy with a transformed Manny not wearing a rosary.

Oh by the way, Manny remain a cheerful giver as he already is. :)

"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? -Mark 8:36

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:44 pm 
Heavyweight

PRMO na ito

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:48 pm 
Middleweight

dwight wrote:

I have utmost respect to those pastors who labor hard for the Lord and not for money...

Shame on them who uses the ministry for personal gain...

Right bro… anyone who takes advantage of their fellow in the name of their religion will get what is due them…
but blessed are the true followers of Christ who serve Him unseen in this world.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:49 pm 
Lightweight

Again, why doesn't Manny just admit it he is no longer a Catholic. He is a born again Christian. He believes that only the Bible contains the truth and only he and other born again Christians can be saved. He does not even have to do any good work. Salvation is his birth right.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:54 pm 
Heavyweight

thinair wrote:
Religion has nothing to do with boxing or any other sports. It's a fair competition. God would be so unfair if He sided to any one don't you think?

Sports is biblical, it's being used as metaphor in spiritual aspect of life.

1 Corinthians 9:25-27
25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
26 Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air.
27 No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? -Mark 8:36

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:00 pm 
Lightweight

jackie wrote:
thinair wrote:

25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
26 Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air.
27 No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

What I'm saying is that God doesn't make sides in sports. Is your biblical quotation relevant to my statement? Please enlighten...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:21 pm 
Heavyweight

thinair wrote:
jackie wrote:
thinair wrote:

What I'm saying is that God doesn't make sides in sports. Is your biblical quotation relevant to my statement? Please enlighten...

My post is simply showing you about sports as biblical bro. As for God make sides in sports? NO! The passage is clear...strict training is needed to win the prize.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next