Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:07 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: MISSING THE ROSARY?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:38 am 
Middleweight

Nope, I don't miss the rosary.
:D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:40 am 
Cruiserweight

I have a challenge to all of you who are subscribing to this thread:

Find me any passage anywhere in any bible that reading the "BIBLE" alone can save you.
DO not give me a passage that says "word of God", etc.
I want to know where in your bible does it say read the "BIBLE" and you will be saved.
I want to see the word BIBLE written in your bible.

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!!Will Rogers

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:06 am 
Cruiserweight

100 % agree bro.

Even the bible is written by MAN not by God or Jesus Christ. They say its the word of God BUT its surely is written by a MAN.

Who knows if these so called authors of the books of the bible are really saying exactly what they saw or witness back then. I mean, nobody knows really the accuracy of the bible.

Don't get me wrong. I'm a believer, but I dont really give to much attention reading the bible. I know what is right and wrong and I dont mess up other people's lives.

And I dont need to change religion just to say I'm a change or a new man.

MrBoxOffice wrote:

Find me any passage anywhere in any bible that reading the "BIBLE" alone can save you.
I want to know where in your bible does it say read the "BIBLE" and you will be saved.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:12 am 
Bantamweight

MrBoxOffice wrote:

+1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:36 am 
Light Heavyweight

mas masama kung he's missing his boxer shorts. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:13 am 
Welterweight

Wala pang brief nung unang panahon...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:03 am 
Light Heavyweight

MrBoxOffice wrote:

Good day to you. You may be mislead. There is no verse in the bible saying that "reading the bible alone can save you". The book of life is our guide to have eternal life. What I understand is that one must be a member of a group that teaches ALL the commandments of Christ. As Christ told his apostles before ascending to heaven, "teach them ALL that I have commanded you" off course after knowing it you must try your best to apply it in this life... It is written that "you must work out your salvation with fear & trembling". 8)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:18 am 
Cruiserweight

noypinga wrote:
MrBoxOffice wrote:

Good day to you. You may be mislead. There is no verse in the bible saying that "reading the bible alone can save you". The book of life is our guide to have eternal life. What I understand is that one must be a member of a group that teaches ALL the commandments of Christ. As Christ told his apostles before ascending to heaven, "teach them ALL that I have commanded you" off course after knowing it you must try your best to apply it in this life... It is written that "you must work out your salvation with fear & trembling". 8)

But its a FACT that the Bible is written by HUMAN, isnt it?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:37 am 
Heavyweight

jamsky wrote:
noypinga wrote:
MrBoxOffice wrote:

bro, you're in need of someone who can best satisfy your biblical inquiries. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:47 am 
Cruiserweight

dominic wrote:
jamsky wrote:
noypinga wrote:
bro, you're in need of someone who can best satisfy your biblical inquiries. :)

No, you're the one who need someone to open up your mind and your eyes and face the truth that the Bible is in FACT written by HUMANS.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:04 am 
Light Heavyweight

jamsky wrote:
noypinga wrote:
MrBoxOffice wrote:

Yeah, off course it was written by humans. No one in history claim that it was not written by humans. Why human? Because it was intended for humans. Imagine a chicken writing it, or an elephant?! 8)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:05 am 
Cruiserweight

I'm still waiting...

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!!Will Rogers

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:42 am 
Welterweight

MrBoxOffice wrote:

Reading the Word of God which is found in the Bible can't save you. It's follow it by faith will save you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

John 14:6 Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life ( eternal life ), no one comes to the Father except through me"
John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;

-- Salvation / Eternal Life is a person not a thing nor a reward.
--- not by religion, nor by performance, nor by good works.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

-- Jesus Christ was the grace of God given to us. Grace means undeserved favor, freely given to man.
Grace = God gives
Faith = People receives
Saved = saved from the penalty of sin

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death (eternal death in hell) , but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Peter 2:24
He (Jesus) himself bore our sins in his body on the cross...

-- Jesus took our sins into his own body on the cross of calvary. He paid our sin instead of us paying its penalty.
It was our sin that Jesus died, and it was his resurrection that proves that he overcame death.

John 1:12
But as many as received him to them he gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.

-- Salvation is a finished work of Jesus Christ. He did it for you, and what we need to do is to believe that what Jesus did was for you. You receive Jesus into your heart/life by faith. Faith is accepting and believing..

Revelation 3:20
Jesus said, Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

For more info you can pm me.. :D
Eternal destiny is the most important thing in life.

Mark 8:36
"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:21 pm 
Heavyweight

archer wrote:
John 14:6 Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life ( eternal life ), no one comes to the Father except through me"
John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;

-- Salvation / Eternal Life is a person not a thing nor a reward.
--- not by religion, nor by performance, nor by good works.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

-- Jesus Christ was the grace of God given to us. Grace means undeserved favor, freely given to man.
Grace = God gives
Faith = People receives
Saved = saved from the penalty of sin

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death (eternal death in hell) , but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Peter 2:24
He (Jesus) himself bore our sins in his body on the cross...

-- Jesus took our sins into his own body on the cross of calvary. He paid our sin instead of us paying its penalty.
It was our sin that Jesus died, and it was his resurrection that proves that he overcame death.

John 1:12
But as many as received him to them he gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.

-- Salvation is a finished work of Jesus Christ. He did it for you, and what we need to do is to believe that what Jesus did was for you. You receive Jesus into your heart/life by faith. Faith is accepting and believing..

Revelation 3:20
Jesus said, Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

For more info you can pm me.. :D
Eternal destiny is the most important thing in life.

Mark 8:36
"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul?

Who is Jesus Christ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next