Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:56 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:44 pm 
Cruiserweight

When Manny Pacquiao started his boxing career, he was a lonely boy, alone in the loud noises of Metro Manila.
But this poor boy from General Santos city found solace in a nearby church where he always prayed.
Manny Pacquiao was a devout Catholic and a God -fearing person at his young age.
Like King David in the old testament, Manny Pacquiao was destined for greatness.

Manny Pacquiao has found favor from God and so his prayers have been answered.
God answered Pacquiao's prayer way more than he could imagine.
Manny Pacquiao has become one of the richest athlete in the Philippines, if not the richest.
Manny Pacquiao has become boxing's pound for pound king for so many years.

I personally, have never imagine, even in my wildest dream , that a small Filipino could rule the boxing world.
It's seems like I was living in a dream everytime Manny Pacquiao conquer yet another oponent
thereby maintaing his number one position in the boxing world. I always pray to God and thank Him
for the victories that He has provided to our Philippine hero, our Pambansang Kamao.

I have seen how Manny Pacquiao helped the poor in his home town. He also built a huge Catholic church
in his place where his people can praise God. Manny Pacquiao seem so invinsible that even oponent that
are way bigger than him could never hurt. I firmly believe that Manny Pacquiao's strength comes from God.
The Holy Rosary that he wears everytime he fights protects him from danger.

The signing of the cross give Manny Pacquiao a rythm everytime he fights in the ring.
I have noticed many times before that everytime Pacquiao is hit by a solid punch, he makes the
sign of the cross and that punch would never affect him. I firmly believe that as long as Manny Pacquiao
wears that Holy Rosary, he will continue to become invincible in the ring until he retires.

But what I have noticed last December 8, Manny Pacquiao was no longer wearing the Holy Rosary.
Manny Pacquiao also abandoned the signing of the cross. I was really surprised why Manny Pacquiao
changed his original faith. The faith that has found him favor in God's eyes.
In this fight Manny Pacquiao has become so vulnerable. Every punch that his oponent threw hurt him

Marquez has been never known to be a one punch KO artist. And his punches has never hurt Manny Pacquiao
before in their last three fights. But how come, Marquez seems to hurt Pacquiao with every punches this time.
The answer can be explain in the power of the cross. Pacquiao does not believe in the power of the cross anymore
while Marquez still believes in it. Marquez was the one wearing the Holy Rosary on the day of the feast of Immaculate Conception. And although I am a very big Manny Pacquiao fan, I know that Marquez has found favor in God's eyes in that particular fight.

The most important question for me right now is that, why did Manny Pacquiao has changed his original faith- the Holy Catholic Church. These born again pastors have brainwashed Manny Pacquiao to join them. But where were these born again pastors when Manny Pacquiao was just starting with his boxing career? I bet even if they saw Pacquiao early in his career they won't be interested in asking him to join them because Pacquiao was not rich and famous then.

I firmly believe that the reason why these born again Pastors are swarmimg around Pacquiao right now is because of his fame and money. Father Marlon, a Catholic priest, and Pacquiao's spiritual adviser before has never ask anything from Pacquiao. But these born again Partors are just after Manny Pacquiao's money. And I guarantee you, that when time comes
when Manny Pacquiao starts to fall and will no longer rich and famous, these born again Pastors that are swarming around Pacquiao will start to distance away from him. And the Catholic church will once again welcom Manny Pacquiao will open arms just like when he first started his boxing career...

Last edited by CPK-MB on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:52 pm 
Cruiserweight

manny pacquiao is already a legend in boxing no matter what they say.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

CPK-MB wrote:
When Manny Pacquiao started his boxing career, he was a lonely boy, alone in the loud noises of Metro Manila.
But this poor boy from General Santos city found solace in a nearby church where he always prayed.
Manny Pacquiao was a devout Catholic and a God -fearing person at his young age.
Like King David in the old testament, Manny Pacquiao was destined for greatness.

Manny Pacquiao has found favor from God and so his prayers have been answered.
God answered Pacquiao's prayer way more than he could imagine.
Manny Pacquiao has become one of the richest athlete in the Philippines, if not the richest.
Manny Pacquiao has become boxing's pound for pound king for so many years.

I personally, have never imagine, even in my wildest dream , that a small Filipino could rule the boxing world.
It's seems like I was living in a dream everytime Manny Pacquiao conquer yet another oponent
thereby maintaing his number one position in the boxing world. I always pray to God and thank Him
for the victories that He has provided to our Philippine hero, our Pambansang Kamao.

I have seen how Manny Pacquiao helped the poor in his home town. He also built a huge Catholic church
in his place where his people can praise God. Manny Pacquiao seem so invinsible that even oponent that
are way bigger than him could never hurt. I firmly believe that Manny Pacquiao's strength comes from God.
The Holy Rosary that he wears everytime he fights protects him from danger.

The signing of the cross give Manny Pacquiao a rythm everytime he fights in the ring.
I have noticed many times before that everytime Pacquiao is hit by a solid punch, he makes the
sign of the cross and that punch would never affect him. I firmly believe that as long as Manny Pacquiao
wears that Holy Rosary, he will continue to become invincible in the ring until he retires.

But what I have noticed last December 8, Manny Pacquiao was no longer wearing the Holy Rosary.
Manny Pacquiao also abandoned the signing of the cross. I was really surprised why Manny Pacquiao
changed his original faith. The faith that has found him favor in God's eyes.
In this fight Manny Pacquiao has become so vulnerable. Every punch that his oponent threw hurt him

Marquez has been never known to be a one punch KO artist. And his punches has never hurt Manny Pacquiao
before in their last three fights. But how come, Marquez seems to hurt Pacquiao with every punches this time.
The answer can be explain in the power of the cross. Pacquiao does not believe in the power of the cross anymore
while Marquez still believes in it. Marquez was the one wearing the Holy Rosary on the day of the feast of Immaculate Conception. And although I am a very big Manny Pacquiao fan, I know that Marquez has found favor in God's eyes in that particular fight.

The most important question for me right now is that, why did Manny Pacquiao has changed his original faith- the Holy Catholic Church. These born again pastors have brainwashed Manny Pacquiao to join them. But where were these born again pastors when Manny Pacquiao was just starting with his boxing career? I bet even if they saw Pacquiao early in his career they won't be interested in asking him to join them because Pacquiao was not rich and famous then.

I firmly believe that the reason why these born again Pastors are swarmimg around Pacquiao right now is because of his fame and money. Father Marlon, a Catholic priest, and Pacquiao's spiritual adviser before has never ask anything from Pacquiao. But these born again Partors are just after Manny Pacquiao's money. And I guarantee you, that when time comes
when Manny Pacquiao starts to fall and will no longer be rich and famous, these born again Pastors that are swarming around Pacquiao right now will start to distance away from him. And the Catholic church will once again welcome Manny Pacquiao with open arms just like when he first started his boxing career...

I hope and pray that Manny Pacquiao will come back to Catholic faith.
Because, as long as Manny Pacquiao will continue to deny the power of the Cross,
and will continue to refuse to wear the Holy Rosary, Pacquiao will continue to become vulnerable.
And even if it hurts me so much, I think Manny Pacquiao will suffer another knock out loss in his
next fight if he continue to abandon his original faith. The faith that has given him success for so many long years!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:11 pm 
Cruiserweight

reynerose wrote:
manny pacquiao is already a legend in boxing no matter what they say.

Yes, without a doubt, Manny Pacquiao is already a boxing legend...
But I have never seen a boxing legend...from Ray Robinson, to Muhammad Ali, to Sugar Ray Leonard...
getting Knocked out that way...
Boxing legends, no matter how old you are, aren't supposed to be knocked out that way... :(

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:16 pm 
Light Heavyweight

wala sa religion yan bro. bakit hindi mo i-apply ang science sa nangyari suntok ni marquez kay manny, baka sakali maliwanagan ka pa. :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:22 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Ali converted to Islam... but still he's the greatest boxer of all time... 8)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:26 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

look at the arm of marquez. not fully extend, manny did not see it and prepare himself from an incoming punch, the result is K.O

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:29 pm 
Light Heavyweight

look at the arm of manny, not fully extend, hatton did not see the punch and prepares himself from it, the result is K.O

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:30 pm 
Heavyweight

You're taking this too far TS.....the power of the cross lies in your faith not by a thing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:31 pm 
Welterweight

Religion is NOT the reason for Pac's decline in boxing. Might be lost of Focus, Drive (what else to prove?) Hunger (pac has lots of $$$), Quick reflex and lost of Speed.. Simplify Pacman ala' Physics; what goes up, must come down.. :batman:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:32 pm 
Light Heavyweight

These born gain PESTors are so hypocrite. They really enjoy showing people that that they are praying all the time.
But, it is written in the Holy Bible that when we pray, we shoul pray in silence.
Pls read these verses from the Holy scripture:

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. MATTHEW 6:5-8

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:32 pm 
Light Heavyweight

These PESTors swarming around Pacquiao are just after his money.
They are the ones written in the book of Isaiah. Pls. read the following verses from the Holy Bible:

Oo, ang mga aso ay matatakaw, sila'y kailan man ay walang kabusugan; at ang mga ito ay mga pastor na hindi nangakakaunawa: sila'y nagsilikong lahat sa kanilang sariling daan na mula sa lahat ng dako, bawa't isa'y sa kaniyang pakinabang. ISAIAH 56:11

Translation:

They are dogs with mighty appetites;

they never have enough.

They are shepherds who lack understanding;

they all turn to their own way,

each seeks his own gain.

ISAIAH 56:11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:33 pm 
Featherweight

fonzy wrote:
wala sa religion yan bro. bakit hindi mo i-apply ang science sa nangyari suntok ni marquez kay manny, baka sakali maliwanagan ka pa. :D

Bro. daig ng buwenas/swerte ang kahit sino mang kalaban. ipagpalagay na natin hindi bwenenas si marquez dun sa last 1 sec nun round 6. sapalagay mo kaya mananalo si jmm na 4 months training with science of angel. iba pa rin if the universe is on your side.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:37 pm 
Heavyweight

Dodong Alicaba wrote:
These born gain PESTors are so hypocrite. They really enjoy showing people that that they are praying all the time.
But, it is written in the Holy Bible that when we pray, we shoul pray in silence.
Pls read these verses from the Holy scripture:

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. MATTHEW 6:5-8

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged" - Matthew 7:1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:38 pm 
Light Heavyweight

look at this punch. this is from round 5, JMM is charging manny with a force using his right hand. look at what happened, manny saw it, prepare himself from an incoming punch and the result was manny was still standing. look at the jaw of manny how he prepares himself from an incoming punch. he knows it coming and he braces himself.