Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: I CAN SENSE UPSET !
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:03 am 
Welterweight

Pacquiao trained to bring back his aggressiveness, when pacquiao is aggressive, specially when throwing left straight,
he leaves himself open for counter punches.

Marquez trained to increase the power. no need for marquez to change his style, pacquiao doesn't learn at his own mistakes.
adding power to his punches while pacquiao is being aggressive and inaccurate combinations is marquez's Key for "KnockOut" win..

i see an upset KO for marquez by landing his right-cross while pacquiao is busy throwing air combinations.

its funny that roach and others talking about pacquiao knocking out marquez coz they say he's back as the old pacman..
in the 2nd fight pacquiao was in his prime, famous for his punches coming from nowhere that every opponent couldnt see landing.
but still marquez was very tactical, smart... we dont need a 4th fight to see them in a different view.. enough is enough, or til pacquiao kisses the canvas.

ariza was right, he's always been in great shape in training, hopefully he can transfer it in the ring with marquez :?

Post subject: Re: I CAN SENSE UPSET !
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 am 
Light Heavyweight

Jmm will be upset because he trained for 4 mos and got ko. Go pacman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:31 am 
Welterweight

How could this be called an upset if Manny lost to Bradley technically? 8)

-John Daniel-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:31 am 
Heavyweight

johndaniel wrote:

????????????

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:25 am 
Featherweight

Then lets make a bet. pacquiao will win and i can sense it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:26 am 
Heavyweight

upset? huh? I thought they were fairly even, look at their first 3 bouts... as if jmm play as a heavily underdog prior to their dec.08 clash. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:46 am 
Welterweight

johndaniel wrote:

:biglaugh: yes, pacquiao lost to bradley technically :biglaugh: now watch that fight again, expert :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:41 am 
Lightweight

TS calling it an upset because Pacquiao is favored by -350 at this time. Pacman is still favored to win by Vegas oddsmakers. If Pacquiao loses, it would definitely be an upset. I dont see that happening though. Too much money at stake for Pacquiao in the future. Ive already placed bet on Pacquiao at -320

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 am 
Middleweight

system_virus13 wrote:
Pacquiao trained to bring back his aggressiveness, when pacquiao is aggressive, specially when throwing left straight,

Marquez trained to increase the power. no need for marquez to change his style, pacquiao doesn't learn at his own mistakes.
adding power to his punches while pacquiao is being aggressive and inaccurate combinations is marquez's Key for "KnockOut" win..

i see an upset KO for marquez by landing his right-cross while pacquiao is busy throwing air combinations.

its funny that roach and others talking about pacquiao knocking out marquez coz they say he's back as the old pacman..
in the 2nd fight pacquiao was in his prime, famous for his punches coming from nowhere that every opponent couldnt see landing.
but still marquez was very tactical, smart... we dont need a 4th fight to see them in a different view.. enough is enough, or til pacquiao kisses the canvas.

ariza was right, he's always been in great shape in training, hopefully he can transfer it in the ring with marquez :?

odds are closer this time so there is such word as an upset!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:49 am 
Welterweight

johndaniel wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

talking without knowing... :shock:

PACMAN the "DESTROYER"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am 
Welterweight

system_virus13 wrote:

... i think its funnier team marquez aiming to knock pacman out. at least manny floored jmm 4x already while jmm, though sharp with his jabs, has yet to floor manny.... i 'll call it a mild upset if jmm wins since manny is still favored to win, at least by the oddsmakers...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:54 am 
Middleweight

system_virus13 wrote:

Here's the upset! Farenas KOes Gamboa! That's the one! Then Pac KOes JMM next!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:21 am 
Cruiserweight

The fans will be upset for a short night :biglaugh:

____
Live Responsibly!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:41 am 
Light Heavyweight

this is funny indeed...

im imagining pacman on the old ALL ATTACK mode that Knocked down marquez 3 times..
The problem here is that the marquez he knocked down 3 times is a lot better..way better bexer and sharper than their first fight...

And if marquez will be down.. i hope pacquiao will send him down with a KO... For this gaymarquez to shut up...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:53 am 
Heavyweight

fuego wrote:
this is funny indeed...

im imagining pacman on the old ALL ATTACK mode that Knocked down marquez 3 times..
The problem here is that the marquez he knocked down 3 times is a lot better..way better bexer and sharper than their first fight...

And if marquez will be down.. i hope pacquiao will send him down with a KO... For this gaymarquez to shut up...

pacman must tamoderize marquez :peace: