Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:23 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:03 am 
Welterweight

The verdict is out and most of the boxing pundits seems to lean towards Marquez victory and rightly so. If Bradley was given a DECISION and I still think that was a complete robbery then Marquez is more so deserving to get a nod by the Judges if there's a contested close fight between the 2 combatants this Saturday. We've had enough posting here to state our cases whether Pacquiao wins and loses and so does Marquez. What I hate seeing is when a panel of these so-called boxing experts try to put justification on why the other fighter win or lose. I'd love to see a Pacquiao victory not by decision but by K.O., or Stoppage but it'll be a hard sell when it boils down again to a decision. Because Marquez fanboys will call foul pretty much all the time. If Marquez wins, then I'll congratulate by doing another posts to all the Marquez fans. No Excuses, it'll be a tough fight for Manny but I still know he can summon his old self again for 1 great fight and hopefully we get to see it tomorrow. The Manny I admired since he busted out of the limelight here in the U.S., the old Manny that toppled the great Erik Morales particularyl 2 & 3, that's the one I want to see.......

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:07 am 
Light Heavyweight

HELP! I am color blind when it comes to blue and grey. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:02 am 
Welterweight

sorry kid but your 1 out of thousands of pactards that feel that way, pactards cant stand someone beating thier hero, its all they got in thier life, to them pacquaio makes them relevant in sports.
believe me pactards will flood these boards with excuses just like they did after the 3rd fight(cramps, long decieving hair, footstomp, not serious to lure moneymay, marquez drinking lemon gatorade in his corner, jinkee fight before the fight, ariza jinx, etc etc.
after this 4th fight expect tons of doping accusations, tons of manny not training seriously, not training in the wild card long enough, no strenght and conditioning from ariza, to much praying etc etc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:13 am 
Featherweight

johnnyj wrote:
sorry kid but your 1 out of thousands of pactards that feel that way, pactards cant stand someone beating thier hero, its all they got in thier life, to them pacquaio makes them relevant in sports.
believe me pactards will flood these boards with excuses just like they did after the 3rd fight(cramps, long decieving hair, footstomp, not serious to lure moneymay, marquez drinking lemon gatorade in his corner, jinkee fight before the fight, ariza jinx, etc etc.
after this 4th fight expect tons of doping accusations, tons of manny not training seriously, not training in the wild card long enough, no strenght and conditioning from ariza, to much praying etc etc

And if pac wins too many alibi as well like his past wins cotto who was in a good shape before the fight becomes drained after. Margarito who was so big that pac cant handle if he took punches from margarito becomes slow and mosleys left over lol pac haters is really envious of pacs legacy and achievements.