Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:08 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:13 am 
Heavyweight

boknoy the fighting ball wrote:
Jinkee's reaction was gut-wrenching... :(

Pac you still have your health, fame, fortune, and your family, specially your wife that really loves you...

Chin up CHAMP... you deserve to enjoy life and chillax from now on...

perhaps one last farewell fight, but whatever you decide man, I am with you. Now more than ever, I am a fan for life. Maybe these are mere words and have a value of nothing, but your TRUE fans support you all the way.

CHIN UP CHAMP... CHIN UP

at 11 minute mark of this interview nakakaiyak talaga! just retire Pacman I can tell your wife and kids want you healthy and just to be with them. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpLhJ7G- ... e=g-high-u

- Statement of President Noynoy Aquino on appointing Boy Abunda in his cabinet.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:20 am 
Middleweight

Thanks to Pacland, we all have an outlet for our collective depression. Thanks to all real fans for showing unconditional support for our very own Pacman! Let's all take a life lesson from Pac as always, he has shown us that even when everything seems dark, (no pun intended) you get up, shake it off and smile. Because at the end of the day, it's not that serious. So when you feel like slappin' the $hit out of el critico's ugly @$$, just say to yourself, what would Pacquiao do? But then again, I'm not Pac so... Eat a d!ck you f'kn haters!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:22 am 
Heavyweight

I am also haunted by the vicious KO he got from deserving winner el dinamita... He was so heavy handed, that I was really surprised by the first KD.

I dont think this will be the last of Pacquiao, he came in full force until that one punch which was very perfectly timed (I was about to go rest room and take a pee during that dying second, when suddenly...)

I thought the fight will end via TKO in favor of Pacquiao. Marquez was so bloodied and will not last long until 10th.

He was doing good with his lead straight left, out of nowhere, he went back to his jab jab straight left on the dying seconds.

As a fan and a sports man, I still want to see Pacquiao avenge this loss.
I dont see Pacquiao declining, what I see is the lack of conditioning.

I hope Pacquiao still fights...

beat the loudmouth Bradley then go avenge the loss from Marquez.

I think Pacquiao now is awake... The destroyer is back...

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:26 am 
Heavyweight

Pac nuts pls dont do stupid things...Just move on and wait for Part 5
hihihi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:29 am 
Welterweight

Pacquiao is "THE" GOAT??..no wonder you're depressed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:30 am 
Welterweight

el critico wrote:
can anyone post dionesia's reaction of his son's loss? :biglaugh:

AAAAAAwwwww..that's low..leave the mama's out of this..it's completely unnecessary

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:30 am 
Cruiserweight

Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14 wrote:
If a mere Manny Pacquiao fan like me is feeling really down and broken hearted right now, I could only imagine what Manny is feeling now..

I hope he keeps his head high..Nothing to be ashamed of, JMM got fawking lucky with that punch.

Manny Pacquiao is still the GOAT!
8)

SAMA KO DYAN, BRO!!

WALANG IWANAN AT SISIHAN !

WE STILL LOVE IDOL PAC!

WIN OR LOSE !

:celebrate:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:33 am 
Heavyweight

antatsapaks wrote:
hihihi

Business wise, part 5 will generate lots of money.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:05 pm 
Welterweight

depressed because i also am one of those who wanted to see the old pacquiao once again....not knowing that part of it will also bring back his carelesness...

Pacman gave in and was also led to believed on this clamor but was caught by a well timed punch from a well conditioned and stronger JMM.

If he decides to retire...then good luck and thanks for the inspiration that you have given...

If not... then you have a history of going back even stronger after every defeat...

Trully..boxing is about hitting and not getting hit....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:17 pm 
Lightweight

TO THE MODS OF THIS SITE:

COULD YOU BAN THIS "EL CRITICO" ASAP? HES BECOMING SO OVERLY ANNOYING AND YOU ARE JUST TOLERATING THIS #$^^HOLE ?

HE'S GOT NO RESPECT TO THE FANS OF THIS SITE.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:43 pm 
Heavyweight

Here's on Bishop Pabillo:

Palace chides Bishop Pabillo for linking tragedies to RH bill push
By Michael Lim Ubac
Philippine Daily Inquirer
1:35 am | Saturday, December 8th, 2012

Manila Auxiliary Bishop Broderick Pabillo. INQUIRER FILE PHOTO

Malacañang on Friday rebuked a Catholic bishop for claiming that tragedies seemed to occur every time the Aquino administration was strongly pushing for the passage of the controversial reproductive health (RH) bill.

“I would like to invite Bishop Pabillo to join hands with us to pray for a successful search for those who are still missing and to pray for the people who perished in the tragedy,” said presidential spokesperson Edwin Lacierda in a text message.

“Now is the time for the good bishop to show God’s compassion and not to speak of the wrath of God,” said Lacierda.

Interviewed recently by Catholic-run Radio Veritas, Manila Auxiliary Bishop Broderick Pabillo said that he had observed that tragedy seemed to happen whenever the controversial bill was being tackled in Congress.

“I don’t know if it’s just coincidence, or God is sending a message that everytime (RH bill) is being discussed seriously … a lot of sufferings happen to us,” Pabillo noted.

Renewed push

The prelate may have been referring to the renewed push by the Aquino administration to have the controversial bill, which gives Filipino couples universal access to modern family planning methods, get the nod of both chambers of Congress.

Pabillo noted that the underlying message of these natural disasters should be clear especially since “we don’t want this bill to be railroaded and secretly lobbied for its approval.”

Quoting former US President Abraham Lincoln, Lacierda called on the leadership of the Catholic Church not to exploit the high death toll and devastation wrought by Typhoon “Pablo” to press for the rejection of the RH bill.

“‘With malice towards none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, the President has called on all of us to ‘bind the nation’s wounds’ brought about by the ravages of Typhoon Pablo,” said Lacierda.

Pabillo issued the statement on the heels of President Aquino’s meeting with some 179 House members over lunch Monday during which he asked them to expedite plenary debates and amendments to House Bill No. 4244.

‘Divisive for too long’

Mr. Aquino urged lawmakers to put the measure to a vote, but did not explicitly ask them to vote for it. The President, however, said that if he were to vote, he would vote for the passage of the measure.

Mr. Aquino shared with lawmakers “the discernment that led to his taking this position” during the crucial caucus on the bill.

The President stressed that the House must act on the pending RH bill sooner rather than later, saying the issue had been “divisive for too long.”

‘Use conscience’

Mr. Aquino suggested that a week should be adequate time to consider amendments. “There are material issues that we need to address—and we must address them in conscience,” the President said.

He further told lawmakers that “we are taught that our conscience is the ultimate arbiter of right and wrong—and that at the end of the day, we will all be asked: What did you do to the least of your brethren?”

Catholic bishops, however, are determined to fight against the passage of the RH bill through prayers.

Lipa Archbishop Ramon Arguelles on Friday appealed to the Catholic faithful to pray the Holy Rosary to stop the RH bill.

Catholic effort

Congress is set to vote on the controversial measure on Wednesday, coincidentally the Feast of the Our Lady of Guadalupe.

He urged the faithful to gather at the St. Peter Church along Commonwealth Avenue in Quezon City on the said day to pray the rosary.

“Let us celebrate Mass at the St. Peter Church at 12 noon,” said Arguelles in a text message.

Arguelles said a procession of the images of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Mediatrix of All Grace from St. Peter Church to Batasan would follow after the Mass.

“Please invite a multitude to the praying of the rosary! HR vs RH! Holy rosary vs RH bill,” Arguelles said. With a report from Tina G. Santos

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:47 pm 
Welterweight

fil79 wrote:
boknoy the fighting ball wrote:
Jinkee's reaction was gut-wrenching... :(

Pac you still have your health, fame, fortune, and your family, specially your wife that really loves you...

Chin up CHAMP... you deserve to enjoy life and chillax from now on...

perhaps one last farewell fight, but whatever you decide man, I am with you. Now more than ever, I am a fan for life. Maybe these are mere words and have a value of nothing, but your TRUE fans support you all the way.

CHIN UP CHAMP... CHIN UP

at 11 minute mark of this interview nakakaiyak talaga! just retire Pacman I can tell your wife and kids want you healthy and just to be with them. :(

Shieeeeeet..Pacquiao won't have money left if he keeps hanging around snakes and moochers..i can't believe those pastors..i even heard some of them left their congregations or their flock so they can feast on Pac's good graces..that is sickening..shiet, i would rather have Chavit than those moochers..and that's saying a lot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpLhJ7G- ... e=g-high-u

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:47 pm 
Heavyweight

ich wrote:
antatsapaks wrote:
hihihi

its obvious kuhol ich. :biglaugh:

dont be depressed ich-ich :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:57 pm 
Heavyweight

antatsapaks wrote:
ich wrote:
antatsapaks wrote:
hihihi

its obvious kuhol ich. :biglaugh:

dont be depressed ich-ich :biglaugh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ill let this passby antats...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:03 pm 
Heavyweight

ManofSteel015 wrote:
el critico wrote:
can anyone post dionesia's reaction of his son's loss? :biglaugh:

AAAAAAwwwww..that's low..leave the mama's out of this..it's completely unnecessary

el clits is a result of gang rape... so its ok for him to talk about mothers...

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next