Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:06 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:40 pm 
Heavyweight

All I can say is move on guys!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:56 pm 
Light Heavyweight

i almost loss my consciousness! I'm still proud to be a fan of Manny! thanks for the great fights! congrats JMM! :(

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:00 pm 
Welterweight

He was in control of the fight and got careless!! I wasn't really expecting a KNOCKOUT loss IF JMM was to win? But hey JMM deserves every credit! He had been at the GYM already even before Pacman started training.. Somehow all those SIDE CIRCUS that Pacman does, has taken it's toll, losing his focus on training for boxing OR maybe it's just old age, losing reflex and speed..

I wish Pacman all the Best!! I hope he hangs those gloves up!! It's been a fantastic ride as a Pacman fan..
This loss psychologically Can damage any person (hence Hatton) I hope he's surrounded by the right people NOT those Greedy ******* that wants him to fight ASAP..

Thanks for all the great FIGHTS PACMAN! Your still a Champ no matter what those crabs and haters says!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:12 pm 
Light Heavyweight

2 options for Pacman after the Knock out loss against Marquez: Retire or fight one more time and win then call it quits..

There's nothing left to prove for Pacquiao..A future Hall of Famer, 8 division world champ,and millions of dollars in his pocket..

Its time for Manny to pass the torch of pinoy boxing to Nonito Donaire and Brian Viloria.. :(

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:13 pm 
Light Heavyweight

when a fighter is on top of his career, its just a matter of time that he will go down the hill..its kind of sad that Manny is one of them..He was given the chance to retire before this shocking knockout loss but he decline coz of MONEY..Tsk Tsk Tsk :(

I hope Pacman learn from this loss that Health and family is much more important than MONEY...:( :(

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 pm 
Heavyweight

el critico wrote:
can anyone post dionesia's reaction of his son's loss? :biglaugh:

same reaction as yours when viva tijuana forced himself up your arse.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:17 pm 
Heavyweight

Jinkee's reaction was gut-wrenching... :(

Pac you still have your health, fame, fortune, and your family, specially your wife that really loves you...

Chin up CHAMP... you deserve to enjoy life and chillax from now on...

perhaps one last farewell fight, but whatever you decide man, I am with you. Now more than ever, I am a fan for life. Maybe these are mere words and have a value of nothing, but your TRUE fans support you all the way.

CHIN UP CHAMP... CHIN UP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:14 pm 
Cruiserweight

pac almighty was defeated by a flush punch! Not a hell of a beating or outpunched, like margo or delahoya or morales, that cant pull the trigger anymore, he was busting bloodied his opponent! he has until 2014 top rank contract, so may this awakened him to fight cautiously, let him finish the contract like what he said.

“Everything will usually get worse before it gets better, but when it does get better...remember all who put you down and all who helped you up. Forgive but never forget. Let Karma take care of all the rest.” - TP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:47 pm 
Middleweight

As alex ariza said earlier, Pac was not following his conditioning regimen which worries him a lot
knowing the caliber of Marquez conditioning coach.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:48 pm 
Heavyweight

gwaputaya wrote:
I felt bad after the loss... In fact, minutes after the KO, I rushed down to our clinic and have my BP checked. I looked at my BP shoots up to 182/115. I was still reading posts here when I felt a little dizzy. This is not good! I dunno, but I'm kind of telling myself now to quit watching boxing, let alone planning a boxing career for my son...

Be safe bro...don't allow your BP to go up that high.

In fact, a BP that is above 170 is already a danger for stroke.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:04 pm 
Heavyweight

gwaputaya wrote:
I felt bad after the loss... In fact, minutes after the KO, I rushed down to our clinic and have my BP checked. I looked at my BP shoots up to 182/115. I was still reading posts here when I felt a little dizzy. This is not good! I dunno, but I'm kind of telling myself now to quit watching boxing, let alone planning a boxing career for my son...

Wow! I was speechless and stunned for minutes, watching alone in my office. Hindi ko nga na-entertain agad call ng Mrs. ko who likewise watching the fight in Pinas with my kids because I was still in state of shock.

But yours is quite serious. Ingat lang bro masyadong nag shoot up BP mo.

"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? -Mark 8:36

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:07 pm 
Lightweight

I'm sad but I'm OK. For a while distansya muna ako dito.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:20 pm 
Middleweight

just do it....Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:52 pm 
Light Heavyweight

CPK-MB wrote:
Be safe bro...don't allow your BP to go up that high.

In fact, a BP that is above 170 is already a danger for stroke.

jackie wrote:
Wow! I was speechless and stunned for minutes, watching alone in my office. Hindi ko nga na-entertain agad call ng Mrs. ko who likewise watching the fight in Pinas with my kids because I was still in state of shock.

But yours is quite serious. Ingat lang bro masyadong nag shoot up BP mo.

Salamat mga Bros... Im feeling better now, I checked like a couple of hours ago, it was lower, although it's still high. It should be lower now. My system must have accepted the loss already and my mind already found answers to the shock it was in this morning. Thanks a lot!! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:59 pm 
Light Heavyweight

el critico wrote:
can anyone post dionesia's reaction of his son's loss? :biglaugh:

i rather post your gay face. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next