Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:30 am 
Middleweight

Looks like no more Buboy on Manny's side for 2013 fights in the US ... 8)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:00 am 
Light Heavyweight

hope with this incident, they can learn to go back on being humble
just like when they were still starting.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:53 am 
Middleweight

boxer1 wrote:
hope with this incident, they can learn to go back on being humble
just like when they were still starting.

i hear that Buboy changed a lot. But then again he was a street kid and he never really learned how to act like a pro. I support Buboy 100 percent, he's a tough guy lookin out for his buddy. but theres consequences to his actions

still i admire Buboy's loyalty. now thats a true friend there, no matter how wrong he was to act like that

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:14 am 
Cruiserweight

tagacapitolio wrote:
redhorse wrote:
tagacapitolio wrote:
in the U.S. there's always a consequence what ever you do... in the philippines the law is not well respected.

i dont think buboy will go to jail but for sure buboy will pay the fine and for Koncz it will drew some fine coming from
manny pacquiao promotion.. 250,000 is not easy to cough easy..if Manny wanted to pay for it then he will for the sake
of his friend.

You seams to know so much of your beloved US of A bro. What will happen to Buboy if he will not pay the 250, 000 USD?

then buboy will get f ucked, the court will issued an arrest warrant, or put lien if he got any property here in the u.s. , garnish any future income that he will generate here.

in totality the court will takeover buboy's bank acct, his income here in the u.s. making sure buboy will pay that amt.

I don't know with you kid, but the way you talk, you are really like a kid. You are just showing your ignorance of the law. I can imagine a kid talking too much blah blah blah. Bottom line, you do not know the due process of the law and you hate Buboy. That is who you are.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:03 am 
Lightweight

Buboy had already apologized. He was just being carried away with his concern for Manny. Manny can give Buboy the his the latter's share in the damages. Koncz should pay for his'.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:21 am 
Cruiserweight

clottey wrote:
Babyface wrote:

clottey wrote:
tagacapitolio wrote:
boxer1 wrote:
can you imagine a green card Asian dude beating up and kicking a white American guy.
he really lost his mind at that moment. it can be grounds for visa or green card revocation.

sino may sabi na may green card si buboy? not even manny have a green card.. he could easily get it but i dont think he applied for one but buboy? he need to
be sponsored and have to stay in the US for many years, not every few months in a year lang.

if buboy told people that he got a green card he is lying.

He got a red card not green.

At the end of the day Buboy could care less for this case, because buboy will be better off staying in the Pinas than in the US (which is in recession right now with almost $100 trillion in debt). Honestly, if buboy would come and stay in the US right now (assuming the incident did not happen) buboy may not be able to find a job with an income the same or even a mile closer to what he is making right now. So, if I am buboy I will not pay even a cent to that photographer, if band in vegas I will request manny to fight in texas and if band in the US (which is unlikely) manny's fight with mrquez will be held in mexico and buboy can still work or be with manny and get the desired income. other manny's fight will be held in dubai or singapore or china or england or spain, not in the debt-stricken country of USA. So, I don't advise bbuboy to pay just apologize but don't give money.

You really have no idea as to what you're talking about, or you must be a child. The U.S. recession ended back in 2009. You can google it!!! Child please, if the country was still in a recession, do you think Obama would've been re-elected? As for Spain, that country was one of several countries that's being bailed out by the European Union.

You really have no idea as to what you're talking about, or you must be a child - Since you tag me as a child that has no idea on what I am writing here then you must be an adult that has "the idea" on the comment you made.

The U.S. recession ended back in 2009. You can google it!!! Child please. Adult, the recession has not ended. Do not rely on google alone adult please. You are an adult and as an adult it is but prudent for you not to rely on one information alone coming from a general search engine like google alone. Rely on your wisdom, Adult. Please analyze economic data (US, global, China, germany, etc), analyze the economic indicators (what is/are the real effect and what is/are the implications of these indicators in the US economy). Analyze also what effect the FED (your uncle Ben) is doing to the US economy. Next, analyze please the financial performances/health of companies in the DJIA. After doing all these analysis, as an adult, I am sure you will conclude that "The recession is still here in the US". And the conclusion you make will elevate you to a more adult mental frame. Me, I will still be a child as what you think.

if the country was still in a recession, do you think Obama would've been re-elected? I did not expect this kind of mental set from an adult person like "you baby face". Obama's re-election is more of a political in nature than economics. Why? Because nobody (politician or any) in the USA right now can solve the problems of this country (USA). Since Obama is the least "Bad, so to speak" between the presidential candidates then he got re-elected. Even me, Obama is my choice, not because that the economic problems (recession) is already gone but because Obama, I believe is better than Romney, as a president. But, I repeat, Obama cannot solve the economic problems of the USA. And Obama will just pass this economic problems to the next president, this is my belief (belief of a child).

Another belief that I (a child) have right now is that, as a result of these economic problems of USA, time will come that the US Dollar will no longer be the international currency. Another currency will surface. You may have another belief since you are an adult, I am a child, but all my indicators and the data I gathered point to the fall of "the mighty dollar".

These are my basis in saying that Buboy could care less for a debt-striken country like USA. For me Buboy should not pay. And I am sure the US government will not push for it to run after Buboy because this is just a very tiny issue for the US government to intervene. Buboy should not pay, sincere verbal apology is more than enough. If not accepted, so be it. But paying, even 1 dollar, I don't advise Buboy to do so. What do you think , adult?

Am I arguing with a child, or are you still high school? You learn a little economics in high school, and, now, you act like a little know-it-all. Why do you keep insisting that the US is in a recession after I've already told you that it ended in 2009? How does it concern you unless you live in the US? What's the matter? Did your mama and tatang get turned down by the US Embassy for a visa? The US economist's definition of a recession is when there are two consecutive quarters of negative growth with the GDP. Thus, the US recession ended back in the middle of 2009. Does it make you feel better if you believe, deep down in your heart, the US economy is still in recession?

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/09/20/ ... june-2009/

Experts Say U.S. Recession Ended in June 2009

By Douglas McIntyre
Posted 11:05AM 09/20/10
Posted under: Economy, Market News

The National Bureau of Economic Research, the arbiter of when recessions begin and end, has reported that the Great Recession ended June 2009.

In a report released Monday, the NBER's Business Cycle Dating Committee said it "determined that a trough in business activity occurred in the U.S. economy in June 2009. The trough marks the end of the recession that began in December 2007 and the beginning of an expansion. The recession lasted 18 months, which makes it the longest of any recession since World War II. Previously the longest postwar recessions were those of 1973-75 and 1981-82, both of which lasted 16 months."

clottey wrote:
Please analyze economic data (US, global, China, germany, etc)

Kid, can you please provide the economic data that you're referring to? I guess you'll probably have to use Google.

clottey wrote:
other manny's fight will be held in dubai or singapore or china or england or spain, not in the debt-stricken country of USA.

This is further proof that you don't know what the hell you're talking about!! Why would you mention Dubai and Spain? Dubai was bailed out by Abu Dhabi. Currently, Spain is being bailed out by the European Union. Kid, why not do your homework and analyze the economic data of Dubai and Spain?

http://www.economist.com/node/17800215

Debt forgetfulness
The bailed-out emirate insists that it is bouncing back

Dec 29th 2010

THERE was plenty of Schadenfreude when, in late 2009, Dubai was forced to admit it had trouble paying its debts. The brash emirate's Gulf neighbours quietly hoped to tempt bankers and business people to their rival financial hubs. Now, irritatingly for many, Dubai is showing signs of recovery. A $10 billion bail-out by Abu Dhabi staved off the threat of a big default. The emirate returned to the bond markets in September. Although the issue was unrated, it was heavily oversubscribed.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/28/news/ec ... index.html

Spanish bank bailout gets go-ahead

LONDON (CNNMoney)
The European Commission has approved Spain's plans to restructure four of its weakest banks, clearing the way for them to receive nearly €37 billion in fresh capital from the eurozone's bailout fund.
All four banks were nationalized to prevent them collapsing after Spain's property bubble burst, leaving them facing massive losses on their loan books.

The bailout should allow three lenders - BFA-Bankia, NCG Banco and Catalunya Banc -- to become viable in the long term without continued state support, the Commission said. Their balance sheets will be reduced by 60% by 2017.
The fourth, Banco de Valencia, will be sold to CaixaBank and will cease to operate independently.

clottey wrote:
if band in vegas I will request manny to fight in texas and if band in the US (which is unlikely) manny's fight with mrquez will be held in mexico and buboy can still work or be with manny and get the desired income.

Do you mean "band" as in your favorite "boy band", or do you mean "banned"? You need to stay in school and work on your grammar and punctuation before you can argue about the US economy. After you've graduated from high school, maybe, you can work as an OFW at some backward, Arab, middle-eastern country.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:30 pm 
Featherweight

babyface wrote:

clottey wrote:
Babyface wrote:

clottey wrote:
tagacapitolio wrote:
boxer1 wrote:
can you imagine a green card Asian dude beating up and kicking a white American guy.
he really lost his mind at that moment. it can be grounds for visa or green card revocation.

sino may sabi na may green card si buboy? not even manny have a green card.. he could easily get it but i dont think he applied for one but buboy? he need to
be sponsored and have to stay in the US for many years, not every few months in a year lang.

At the end of the day Buboy could care less for this case, because buboy will be better off staying in the Pinas than in the US (which is in recession right now with almost $100 trillion in debt). Honestly, if buboy would come and stay in the US right now (assuming the incident did not happen) buboy may not be able to find a job with an income the same or even a mile closer to what he is making right now. So, if I am buboy I will not pay even a cent to that photographer, if band in vegas I will request manny to fight in texas and if band in the US (which is unlikely) manny's fight with mrquez will be held in mexico and buboy can still work or be with manny and get the desired income. other manny's fight will be held in dubai or singapore or china or england or spain, not in the debt-stricken country of USA. So, I don't advise bbuboy to pay just apologize but don't give money.

You really have no idea as to what you're talking about, or you must be a child. The U.S. recession ended back in 2009. You can google it!!! Child please, if the country was still in a recession, do you think Obama would've been re-elected? As for Spain, that country was one of several countries that's being bailed out by the European Union.

You really have no idea as to what you're talking about, or you must be a child - Since you tag me as a child that has no idea on what I am writing here then you must be an adult that has "the idea" on the comment you made.

The U.S. recession ended back in 2009. You can google it!!! Child please. Adult, the recession has not ended. Do not rely on google alone adult please. You are an adult and as an adult it is but prudent for you not to rely on one information alone coming from a general search engine like google alone. Rely on your wisdom, Adult. Please analyze economic data (US, global, China, germany, etc), analyze the economic indicators (what is/are the real effect and what is/are the implications of these indicators in the US economy). Analyze also what effect the FED (your uncle Ben) is doing to the US economy. Next, analyze please the financial performances/health of companies in the DJIA. After doing all these analysis, as an adult, I am sure you will conclude that "The recession is still here in the US". And the conclusion you make will elevate you to a more adult mental frame. Me, I will still be a child as what you think.

if the country was still in a recession, do you think Obama would've been re-elected? I did not expect this kind of mental set from an adult person like "you baby face". Obama's re-election is more of a political in nature than economics. Why? Because nobody (politician or any) in the USA right now can solve the problems of this country (USA). Since Obama is the least "Bad, so to speak" between the presidential candidates then he got re-elected. Even me, Obama is my choice, not because that the economic problems (recession) is already gone but because Obama, I believe is better than Romney, as a president. But, I repeat, Obama cannot solve the economic problems of the USA. And Obama will just pass this economic problems to the next president, this is my belief (belief of a child).

Another belief that I (a child) have right now is that, as a result of these economic problems of USA, time will come that the US Dollar will no longer be the international currency. Another currency will surface. You may have another belief since you are an adult, I am a child, but all my indicators and the data I gathered point to the fall of "the mighty dollar".

These are my basis in saying that Buboy could care less for a debt-striken country like USA. For me Buboy should not pay. And I am sure the US government will not push for it to run after Buboy because this is just a very tiny issue for the US government to intervene. Buboy should not pay, sincere verbal apology is more than enough. If not accepted, so be it. But paying, even 1 dollar, I don't advise Buboy to do so. What do you think , adult?

Am I arguing with a child, or are you still high school? You learn a little economics in high school, and, now, you act like a little know-it-all. Why do you keep insisting that the US is in a recession after I've already told you that it ended in 2009? How does it concern you unless you live in the US? What's the matter? Did your mama and tatang get turned down by the US Embassy for a visa? The US economist's definition of a recession is when there are two consecutive quarters of negative growth with the GDP. Thus, the US recession ended back in the middle of 2009. Does it make you feel better if you believe, deep down in your heart, the US economy is still in recession?

By Douglas McIntyre

The National Bureau of Economic Research, the arbiter of when recessions begin and end, has reported that the Great Recession ended June 2009.

In a report released Monday, the NBER's Business Cycle Dating Committee said it "determined that a trough in business activity occurred in the U.S. economy in June 2009. The trough marks the end of the recession that began in December 2007 and the beginning of an expansion. The recession lasted 18 months, which makes it the longest of any recession since World War II. Previously the longest postwar recessions were those of 1973-75 and 1981-82, both of which lasted 16 months."

clottey wrote:

Kid, can you please provide the economic data that you're referring to? I guess you'll probably have to use Google.

clottey wrote:
other manny's fight will be held in dubai or singapore or china or england or spain, not in the debt-stricken country of USA.

This is further proof that you don't know what the hell you're talking about!! Why would you mention Dubai and Spain? Dubai was bailed out by Abu Dhabi. Currently, Spain is being bailed out by the European Union. Kid, why not do your homework and analyze the economic data of Dubai and Spain?

Debt forgetfulness
Dec 29th 2010

THERE was plenty of Schadenfreude when, in late 2009, Dubai was forced to admit it had trouble paying its debts. The brash emirate's Gulf neighbours quietly hoped to tempt bankers and business people to their rival financial hubs. Now, irritatingly for many, Dubai is showing signs of recovery. A $10 billion bail-out by Abu Dhabi staved off the threat of a big default. The emirate returned to the bond markets in September. Although the issue was unrated, it was heavily oversubscribed.

LONDON (CNNMoney)
The European Commission has approved Spain's plans to restructure four of its weakest banks, clearing the way for them to receive nearly €37 billion in fresh capital from the eurozone's bailout fund.
All four banks were nationalized to prevent them collapsing after Spain's property bubble burst, leaving them facing massive losses on their loan books.

The bailout should allow three lenders - BFA-Bankia, NCG Banco and Catalunya Banc -- to become viable in the long term without continued state support, the Commission said. Their balance sheets will be reduced by 60% by 2017.
The fourth, Banco de Valencia, will be sold to CaixaBank and will cease to operate independently.

clottey wrote:
if band in vegas I will request manny to fight in texas and if band in the US (which is unlikely) manny's fight with mrquez will be held in mexico and buboy can still work or be with manny and get the desired income.

Do you mean "band" as in your favorite "boy band", or do you mean "banned"? You need to stay in school and work on your grammar and punctuation before you can argue about the US economy. After you've graduated from high school, maybe, you can work as an OFW at some backward, Arab, middle-eastern country.

Adult, the way you write tells me that we are not on the same level of thinking, because of the following:

1) In Economics: You (adult) are using the information for conversation and discussion purposes. So, you can rely on CNN, news, google, finished reports. If you are wrong then no material will happen. Me (child) is using these information to manage my investments in the US and other parts. So I have to get data from the source, dissect, analyze, interpret and convert to information for application in my investments and trading. I have to be very careful since, if I am wrong, the financial impact will be great. So, in essence, the main difference of your (adult) point of view and my (child) point of you lies in the intent of use of the data: “Adult’s” intent is for argumentation and debate, while “Child’s” intent is for business.

2) In English and grammar: You (adult) is very good in this subject. In fact you maybe a genius. I (child) is not good in English and grammar. The difference in the level of thinking between you (adult) and me (child) is in the environment. Adult’s environment requires people to speak good and perfect English, while in my (child) environment, speaking good and perfect English is not even required, since I we deal with numbers and information for trading and investing where the main factor is not English and grammar but your business acumen, your understanding on the numbers, finance, and understanding of impact of a present situation to future markets conditions (stocks, bonds, commodities, forex, etc.), we call this “speculation”. In your environment, even how good a “speculator, trader, investor” you are, if you are not good in english and grammar, your finished. In my environment, even how good your English is if you don’t know how to speculate, invest and trade, your finished.

3) Attitude towards USA: We (adult and child) have the same pride for USA, since we are here. You have a job in USA. I have business in USA. The only difference between you (adult) and me (child) is how we show our love and pride of USA. The way you write “adult”, it’s clear that you put USA on top and other countries down, look what you’ve written: “you can work as an OFW at some backward, Arab, middle-eastern”. I (child) call them other countries but not backward. If we only bear in mind that USA now is “technically bankrupt” with its present debt and there are countries much richer than USA today, we might be able to temper our way of describing other countries and other people (who are not americans). So, in summary: “Adult” thinks that USA is the richest country in the world, while, “Child” thinks USA debt is worst and will eventually make the dollar “fall”, so just din’t brag so much about USA.

So to summarize the differences:

First difference: Adult uses economic/finance information for argumentation and debate in forums, while Child uses economic and finance information for real world investing, trading and business.

Second difference: Adult need perfect English and grammar for job, while, child does not need perfect english and grammar because child does not need job, child is investor/trader.

Third difference: Adult thinks USA is still rich, Child thinks USA is not rich anymore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:43 am 
Cruiserweight

clottey wrote:
babyface wrote:

clottey wrote:
Babyface wrote:

clottey wrote:
tagacapitolio wrote:
boxer1 wrote:

By Douglas McIntyre

clottey wrote:

clottey wrote:

Debt forgetfulness
Dec 29th 2010

LONDON (CNNMoney)

clottey wrote:

Adult, the way you write tells me that we are not on the same level of thinking, because of the following:

1) In Economics: You (adult) are using the information for conversation and discussion purposes. So, you can rely on CNN, news, google, finished reports. If you are wrong then no material will happen. Me (child) is using these information to manage my investments in the US and other parts. So I have to get data from the source, dissect, analyze, interpret and convert to information for application in my investments and trading. I have to be very careful since, if I am wrong, the financial impact will be great. So, in essence, the main difference of your (adult) point of view and my (child) point of you lies in the intent of use of the data: “Adult’s” intent is for argumentation and debate, while “Child’s” intent is for business.

2) In English and grammar: You (adult) is very good in this subject. In fact you maybe a genius. I (child) is not good in English and grammar. The difference in the level of thinking between you (adult) and me (child) is in the environment. Adult’s environment requires people to speak good and perfect English, while in my (child) environment, speaking good and perfect English is not even required, since I we deal with numbers and information for trading and investing where the main factor is not English and grammar but your business acumen, your understanding on the numbers, finance, and understanding of impact of a present situation to future markets conditions (stocks, bonds, commodities, forex, etc.), we call this “speculation”. In your environment, even how good a “speculator, trader, investor” you are, if you are not good in english and grammar, your finished. In my environment, even how good your English is if you don’t know how to speculate, invest and trade, your finished.

3) Attitude towards USA: We (adult and child) have the same pride for USA, since we are here. You have a job in USA. I have business in USA. The only difference between you (adult) and me (child) is how we show our love and pride of USA. The way you write “adult”, it’s clear that you put USA on top and other countries down, look what you’ve written: “you can work as an OFW at some backward, Arab, middle-eastern”. I (child) call them other countries but not backward. If we only bear in mind that USA now is “technically bankrupt” with its present debt and there are countries much richer than USA today, we might be able to temper our way of describing other countries and other people (who are not americans). So, in summary: “Adult” thinks that USA is the richest country in the world, while, “Child” thinks USA debt is worst and will eventually make the dollar “fall”, so just din’t brag so much about USA.

First difference: Adult uses economic/finance information for argumentation and debate in forums, while Child uses economic and finance information for real world investing, trading and business.

Second difference: Adult need perfect English and grammar for job, while, child does not need perfect english and grammar because child does not need job, child is investor/trader.

Third difference: Adult thinks USA is still rich, Child thinks USA is not rich anymore

Kid, you're living in a fantasy world. If you're an investor/trader, then why are you ignorant of the fact that Dubai and Spain are heavily in debt? This is common knowledge even for the non-trader. I hope you get "band" from entering the US. LOL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 pm 
Featherweight

Babyface wrote:

Kid, you're living in a fantasy world. If you're an investor/trader, then why are you ignorant of the fact that Dubai and Spain are heavily in debt? This is common knowledge even for the non-trader. I hope you get "band" from entering the US. LOL

Adult, I am starting to doubt your intelligence because of this: "then why are you ignorant of the fact that Dubai and Spain are heavily in debt".

But I would still think that "adult" is genius in english. We will just discuss about english my dear "adult", since I can learn a lot from you in this field. let's not discuss about subject(s) which you (adult) have no knowledge. It will just add your high blood pressure, child don't want to be the cause of adult's predicament. Ok, I will give you a chance to teach me english and grammar. Please do, your genius at it. When you respond to this post give me some lesson about english and grammar. Please don't touch about investing or trading. Ok? Give me english lessons please genius.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:42 pm 
Heavyweight

Ang hirap ng subaybayan ang thread no to. It's confusing who said who. By the way you quote, I am not really sure whose the kid. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:36 pm 
Heavyweight

clottey wrote:
babyface wrote:

clottey wrote:
Babyface wrote:

clottey wrote:
tagacapitolio wrote:
boxer1 wrote:

By Douglas McIntyre

clottey wrote:

clottey wrote:

Debt forgetfulness
Dec 29th 2010

LONDON (CNNMoney)

clottey wrote:

Ok fine whatever. Buboy would rather pay $250,000 than read this long sh!t! :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:10 am 
Heavyweight

Ang labo 'di ko masundan. Medyo interesting pa naman ang topic. LOL! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:19 am 
Heavyweight

We need a song for Buboy.
Ang Kawawang Buboy ?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:09 am 
Middleweight

10cc wrote:
clottey wrote:
babyface wrote:

clottey wrote:
Babyface wrote:

clottey wrote:
tagacapitolio wrote:
boxer1 wrote:

By Douglas McIntyre

clottey wrote:

clottey wrote:

Debt forgetfulness
Dec 29th 2010

LONDON (CNNMoney)

clottey wrote:

Ok fine whatever. Buboy would rather pay $250,000 than read this long sh!t! :biglaugh:

can someone summarize the discussion going on here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:46 pm 
Cruiserweight

Blazing Speed wrote:
Harold wrote:
Sipang Kabayo wrote:
pwede bang HULUGAN...P20 lingguhan....hindi naman tatakbuhan e, gipit lang...:lol:

Bumbay! 100,000 gives pwede?? :lol: :lol:

Buboy will says: huh, ganun pala mangyayari? Manny, pakiaayos naman muna to ha brod... nag-alala lang talaga ako sa'yo hindi ko akalain makakatulog ka ng ganon brod, nagmadali ako sa paggising sa'yo baka bangungutin ka na... eh nakaharang yon lintik na photographer na yon winalis ko sa daraanan ko brod... pasensya na ha. :lol:

I think this was resolved already... ang hina naman sa balita :)
Buboy chopped half of the fine with Manny (Pacs put this mess in order for his dear friend) while Koncs burp out the other half with his master Bob Arum... the dogs wagging its tail incessantly. All were happy discussing next plan... orryyytt... oki now? :D

"If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7