Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:24 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:29 am 
Heavyweight

ang masaklap jan, malamang si Manny na sasagot jan bayarin na yan! tsk tsk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:22 am 
Light Heavyweight

jjcross wrote:
Come on it is just a push, everybody is in a hurry to get to the ring to rescue. He the camera guy had no business on the top of the ring and he is asking for $250,000.00? Was he injured or bruised I think not. It's a simple defense for Boboy. Manny needs immediate attention it is his job as an assistant coach to go on top of the ring for assistance. Don't be afraid Boboy defend yourself don't just accept it's your fault. You have the right to push him when his not doing anything to assist Manny. 8)

cmon thats crap pikon lang si buboy , i dont see hime complaining when manny wins and the photographers are all over Manny , photographers have to be there as part of media win or lose. buboy should accept that masyado cyang mayabang an akala nya sa sarili nya si ampatuan?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:32 am 
Heavyweight

rickb888 wrote:
jjcross wrote:
Come on it is just a push, everybody is in a hurry to get to the ring to rescue. He the camera guy had no business on the top of the ring and he is asking for $250,000.00? Was he injured or bruised I think not. It's a simple defense for Boboy. Manny needs immediate attention it is his job as an assistant coach to go on top of the ring for assistance. Don't be afraid Boboy defend yourself don't just accept it's your fault. You have the right to push him when his not doing anything to assist Manny. 8)

cmon thats crap pikon lang si buboy , i dont see hime complaining when manny wins and the photographers are all over Manny , photographers have to be there as part of media win or lose. buboy should accept that masyado cyang mayabang an akala nya sa sarili nya si ampatuan?

What pikon si Boboy? If you saw your brother drop like a dead man how would you feel? And you will see photographer blocking your way to check your brother what would you do? Layo nang isip mo bai.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:39 am 
Heavyweight

Magpakulong ka na lang Buboy. Mas maganda pa ang buhay sa loob kaysa buhay mo nuon sa Gensan. Akala siguro nila maliit lang ang $250,000.00? Ano ba yang Mediaman na yan sinu-swerti? Sarap ata ng ulam at selda dyan sa US. Minor offense lang naman yan di ba? You have rational ground why it happened and You apologized about it immediately. You have our support Buboy. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:47 am 
Heavyweight

rickb888 wrote:
jjcross wrote:

Who would be better near Manny when death is at risk? A photographer doing nothing but take photos or an assistant trainer and bossom buddy of Pacquiao, whose name was the first thing mentioned when Manny later recovered? To You its nothing bcoz you don't know what Magkapatid/magkaibigan is all about.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:27 am 
Cruiserweight

jjcross wrote:
rickb888 wrote:
jjcross wrote:

What pikon si Boboy? If you saw your brother drop like a dead man how would you feel? And you will see photographer blocking your way to check your brother what would you do? Layo nang isip mo bai.

wala syang friends :lol:

stuff that i might do the same on given situation pac them all.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:52 am 
Light Heavyweight

Roach has problems with camera;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgfIMJlixpw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:54 am 
Light Heavyweight

We forgot already of what happen to Roger Mayweather pushing JAB JUDAH inside the ring with money may he was suspended for a year and was fine 250,000 dollars
thats the same thing will happen to buboy and konz on the other hand will just get fine or be ban forever in the ring and remember that konz is handling mannys boxers.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:00 pm 
Cruiserweight

HOPE ITS NOT PART OF THE SHOWCASE. Ang baduy kasi ng pelikula kung walang mangyaring ganito. Tsaka hndi convincing. Sana ma post din dito kung si wacky salud or chavit singson nagwawala din, kasi talagang mas matindi kung yaang dalawa na yan magwawala for sure kasi Billions itinaya nyan kung matatalo...:)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:02 pm 
Cruiserweight

eugene24 wrote:
HOPE ITS NOT PART OF THE SHOWCASE. Ang baduy kasi ng pelikula kung walang mangyaring ganito. Tsaka hndi convincing. Sana ma post din dito kung si wacky salud or chavit singson nagwawala din, kasi talagang mas matindi kung yaang dalawa na yan magwawala for sure kasi Billions itinaya nyan kung matatalo...:)

What the photographer was doing was right for him...Well, ang ayaw lang seguro sa Team pacman baka masilipan or ayaw nila ng someone na makakuha ng shot which will prove that this fight was a fixed fight!...Ano pa nga ba ang dahilan? To protect their boxer pacman? from what?????

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:57 pm 
Featherweight

tagacapitolio wrote:
boxer1 wrote:
can you imagine a green card Asian dude beating up and kicking a white American guy.
he really lost his mind at that moment. it can be grounds for visa or green card revocation.

sino may sabi na may green card si buboy? not even manny have a green card.. he could easily get it but i dont think he applied for one but buboy? he need to
be sponsored and have to stay in the US for many years, not every few months in a year lang.

if buboy told people that he got a green card he is lying.

He got a red card not green.

At the end of the day Buboy could care less for this case, because buboy will be better off staying in the Pinas than in the US (which is in recession right now with almost $100 trillion in debt). Honestly, if buboy would come and stay in the US right now (assuming the incident did not happen) buboy may not be able to find a job with an income the same or even a mile closer to what he is making right now. So, if I am buboy I will not pay even a cent to that photographer, if band in vegas I will request manny to fight in texas and if band in the US (which is unlikely) manny's fight with mrquez will be held in mexico and buboy can still work or be with manny and get the desired income. other manny's fight will be held in dubai or singapore or china or england or spain, not in the debt-stricken country of USA. So, I don't advise bbuboy to pay just apologize but don't give money.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:57 pm 
Heavyweight

Baka maextradite si Buboy from Pinas kapag hindi nagbayad.
Buboy, sabihin mo na lang na temporary insanity. I-layaway
mo na lang ang bayad.

But seriously, hindi pababayaan ni Manny si Buboy. I don't
know about Koncz.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:47 am 
Middleweight

sh*t got serious. he'll get the same punishment as mayweather for sure. Problem for Buboy is not the suspension, but the fine. He's not as rich as his best buddy, so 250 K is no drop in the bucket. Buboy gonna have to pay a hefty price for this - unless Manny foots the bill.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 am 
Light Heavyweight

heres the update of that story:

bello the photographer of getty was asking buboy and konz just an apology thats the reason why buboy went out in public to apologized what he did. then came KONZ saying that there is no apology but it was just a matter of misunderstanding ..that made bello upset and angry and instead of accepting the apology, he now filed a criminal charges of Assault and Battery against them and a monetary civil lawsuit of all the percentage of buboy's take on that fight but not more than the 250,000 and a license suspension.

for koncz is different they cant do anything about him but here's what will happen, because he is partnered with Manny in his promotion they too can be fine or Manny's boxers or his promotion will never see a light here in vegas. MP will be exposed and drag in this lawsuit even he didnt know what happen that time.

this is now becoming a felony case, remember what happen to roger mayweather when he pushed jab judah in the ring against pretty boy? he was suspended for a year and was fine 250,000.

pretty boy floyd was fine and was charge with Assault and Battery with his girlfriend, with all his money he was not able to save himself but spent 3 months in jail.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:37 am 
Light Heavyweight

The commission should ban Koncz and Buboy at ringside. They should also limit the number of people in the ring. Better yet, deport that pig Buboy !!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next