Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:23 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm 
Welterweight

We can speculate all we want but the answer will only be revealed until the next fight.
The next logical thing to do is perhaps a tune up fight because we certainly don't want the "bahala na" come what may approach.

I will state again that Pacquiao is knocking on greatness door here.
History is repeating itself again. Other's sink in this given situation e'g David Diaz, Naz Hamed, Tyson etc..
And while others swim Robinson, Ali , Hearns, Duran , Tzsyu and even Michael Jordan.

Can Pacquiao do it???
I Reckon he can.
Even a 39 years old fighter was able to transform himself into a hulk,
Pacquiao can surely transform himself into superman again. { at huwag naman sanang kumander Bawang o Captain Barbel at saka si Kalayaan lang Kasi lagapak parin yon}

We are living in Pacquiao's era. It's his story to tell and the KO was just a twist in his masterpiece. Just be thankful you've witness one of the greatest.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm 
Heavyweight

Lanski2000 wrote:
Remember that Pacman dominates the fight until that lucky punch. He will be back for sure and will be more ferocious than ever. :)

agree..let marquez and his countrymen enjoy his "tsamba " victory...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:20 pm 
Welterweight

DIMO wrote:
We can speculate all we want but the answer will only be revealed until the next fight.
The next logical thing to do is perhaps a tune up fight because we certainly don't want the "bahala na" come what may approach.

History is repeating itself again. Other's sunk in this given situation e'g Juan Diaz, Naz Hamed, Tyson etc..
And while others swum Robinson, Ali , Hearns, Duran , Tzsyu and even Michael Jordan.

Can Pacquiao do it???
I Reckon he can.
Pacquiao can surely transform himself into superman again. { at huwag naman sanang kumander Bawang o Captain Barbel at saka si Kalayaan lang Kasi lagapak parin yon}

We are living in Pacquiao's era. It's his story to tell and the KO was just a twist in his masterpiece. Just be thankful you've witness one of the greatest.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:02 pm 
Middleweight

AS KLITSCHO SAID,..IT IS ON MANNY..SHOULD HE THINKS THAT HE STILL HAS THAT OLD MANNY IN HIM...WITH A BETTER FOCUS AND TIGHTER TRAINING MAKES HIM THE MANNY OF OLD....THEN HE MUST GO IN FOR A REDEMPTION AGINST JMM. OF MANNY IS NOW LONGER THE SAME AS HE WAS BEFORE,,,AGRREVATED BY THELAPSES IN TRAING AND FOCUS....YET IF H BE STILL COULD AGAIN TURN BACK THE TIME WITH PROPER BOXIBNG ATTITUDE..THEN HE MUST...S I WOULD LIKE...GO IN FOR A REDEMPTION AGIOANTS JMMM.TKO..OR KO JMM THE NEXT TIME...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:53 am 
Welterweight

DIMO wrote:

History is repeating itself again. Other's sink in this given situation e'g David Diaz, Naz Hamed, Tyson etc..
And while others swim Robinson, Ali , Hearns, Duran , Tzsyu and even Michael Jordan.

Can Pacquiao do it???
I Reckon he can.

---------
Yes, it's like the Hollywood movie, the hero succumbs, but comes back after training harder.

I'm even for PACMAN taking 1 year off from boxing

Then at 34, he can start all over again. And yes, this KO will make his life story more
compelling when the final chapter is written. He could be fighting up to age 36 or 37

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:58 am 
Heavyweight

Rematch with bradley is a good tune up fight for manny rather than fighting Rios. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:04 am 
Heavyweight

this is hoping that Manny can successfully return and be the top dog again.

Realistically speaking, it is hard though, because of the combined effects of;
1. The margarito fight affected his mental and physical faculties
2. This time, the knock-out he suffered from his recent fight.
3. His killer instinct is no longer there, notice that he is quite emotional nowadays.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:06 am 
Heavyweight

IGOROT wrote:

3. His killer instinct is no longer there, notice that he is quite emotional nowadays.

you too igorot. Very emotional. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:12 am 
Heavyweight

antatsapaks wrote:
IGOROT wrote:

seems you are again describing yourself and stalking me as well. nyahahaha!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:19 am 
Welterweight

IGOROT wrote:
antatsapaks wrote:
IGOROT wrote:

seems you are again describing yourself and stalking me as well. nyahahaha!!!

-------------
Manny is more emotional?

Ok, compare his video when he slightly edged Marquez in first two fights- he was crying like a baby!

He was very composed on this one, even granted an interview after being knocked out! Hs any body done that. Sleep for 2 minutes and still be brave to face the camera?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:26 am 
Heavyweight

^^^the premise of the assessment were based on the interviews done the next day as well as just recently. Manny is quite emotional nowadays.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:29 am 
Heavyweight

IGOROT wrote:
^^^the premise of the assessment were based on the interviews done the next day as well as just recently. Manny is quite emotional nowadays.

Youre just gay and very emotional. No boyfriend yet? You have a face problem? ak ak ak

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:30 am 
Light Heavyweight

Manny needs to learn how to move to the right...against an opponent. I know he and roach have been working on it, but come fight time he never does it right. I don't know if his sparring partners are not good enough to make him go left so he can do it (go right)in practice. Anyway, roach needs to find sparring partners that are good at making him go left so they can work on it at a fight scenario. Manny has such quick feet and incredible offensive ability that he should be better at getting to the right.

-F

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:34 am 
Heavyweight

antatsapaks wrote:
IGOROT wrote:

Youre just gay and very emotional. No boyfriend yet? You have a face problem? ak ak ak

:biglaugh:

you are again describing yourself. nyahahahaha!!!

Still looking to reply in every post i make kahit senseless? no boyfriend yet? still a virgin?? if you like, i will divirginize you just don't tell to boss Shiva, my uncle. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:39 pm 
Light Heavyweight

handsomepinoy1 wrote:
fatbro017 wrote:
will be determined at his next fight. but i guess, he'll be fine.

------
I hope so, he may be hungrier too like we never saw PAC lately.

But I think Marquez will take it for reasons above...so then we have a 5th fight! Yeah
do hope so. It will be the biggest fight in 2013! Move over, Floyd!

Only Manny can avenge himself, even Donaire can't do it for him ;)

i'm hoping for that as well. but i wish he could bounce back like miguel cotto did but in a manner that he would dominate more than he did in his past fights

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next