Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:49 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:00 pm 
Cruiserweight

Scene: Heredia’s house… (Marquez made a visit).

Memo: “buenos dias amigo …so what brings you here?”

Marquez: “punyemas de margaritang malagkit amigo, a lot people still did not satisfy with what I did to Pacquiao in our recent fight… folks from all over the world, many believes that it was just a fluke, no es una casualidad… el derecho de mi amigo? Another bad thing amigo is -Paquiao still remains as their hero! (Sigh: bullshittaero...) (Whining: I’m the man who beats the man… hu-hu-hu…) They’re all clamoring for a fifth fight! …even Bob Arum really coaxing me for one more time… is there anything we can do amigo to fight him effectively?

Memo: “Que son las consecuencias amigo… I cannot guarantee you that kind of performance next time anymore, I’ve told you that already, you are really old next year for that, 40 años de edad se… there’s no assurance that our magic de compounde will still effective to administer on your training. It’s only at its best till 39 años de edad con seguridad …”

Marquez: “Me quedé sin razones, I don’t know what to do or what to say, I’ve run out of good reasons to back out for a fifth fight… and Bob Arums offer now is very tempting! haayzz… what will I do amigo?”

Memo: “pedir un precio más alto, alsa mataas de presyo amigo… ask for a very high price earnings amigo… be like or try ala Mayweather con istilo on negotiations for a backing out resulta amigo…”

Marquez: “oh, it will be very obvious that I’m afraid the fifth fight… No quiero parecer que, I don’t really want to look like that… Mexicans will be degraded, they’ll be mad at me… los mexicanos son valientes eh (Mexicans are brave)… try think of a more valid reasons amigo…”

Memo: “Ahhmm, esto es reall una buena idea! This is the best idea amigo… just say that your wife say no mas on it, she ruled this out… just explain that you’re respecting your lovin’s wife idea or deciosionez… you’ll not look scared it’s your wife decisions, right my friend… el derecho de mi amigo?”

Marquez: “Oh, golpeó el buuton amigo! you nailed the best button man… amigo, this is gonna be tomorrows headline! Se mañanas titular amigo! Pacquiao will be wakin up with the news at least… jajaja…”
"Muchos gracias amigo!"

hope you at least smile with this share dudes... :)

"If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:31 pm 
Middleweight

corny :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:13 pm 
Lightweight

muchos grasas amigo! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:23 pm 
Light Heavyweight

:mrgreen: ayan, you made me smile at least :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:29 pm 
Welterweight

Arum and pacquaio phone conversation

Bob Arum: manny youve been getting your @ss kicked lately we need you back on the juice
Manny Pacquaio: okay boss you are my promoter, I jus wana make you and the fans happy
Bob Arum: fk the fans!!! by the way wheres your translator? I can barely understand you
Manny Pacquaio: okay bub heres micheal
Micheal koncz: hey bob merry christmas
Bob Arum: listen you prick! I sent you out there to control and manipulate that uneducated freak show and keep him broke, and why the fk are you and the mascot tag teaming a camera man?
Micheal koncz: bob im sorry, you cant see me but im on my knees as we speak, both of us me and manny, forgive me
Bob Arum: get him back on the JUIIIICEE!!! before top rank goes out of business

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:02 pm 
Heavyweight

johnnyj wrote:
Arum and pacquaio phone conversation

Bob Arum: manny youve been getting your @ss kicked lately we need you back on the juice
Manny Pacquaio: okay boss you are my promoter, I jus wana make you and the fans happy
Bob Arum: fk the fans!!! by the way wheres your translator? I can barely understand you
Manny Pacquaio: okay bub heres micheal
Micheal koncz: hey bob merry christmas
Bob Arum: listen you prick! I sent you out there to control and manipulate that uneducated freak show and keep him broke, and why the fk are you and the mascot tag teaming a camera man?
Micheal koncz: bob im sorry, you cant see me but im on my knees as we speak, both of us me and manny, forgive me
Bob Arum: get him back on the JUIIIICEE!!! before top rank goes out of business

don't give up, just keep on trying hard! :biglaugh: :chainsaw:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:19 pm 
Middleweight

Bullseye! :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:30 pm 
Cruiserweight

another excerpt from the whole conversation that accidentally cut...

Memo: "escuchar al hombre… listen carefully mofo, why not sayin you don’t have that motivation anymore to fight him for the fifth time? or be man to accept now that pacquiao can really kill you next time… pacman realmente puede matar esta vez?
...can you do that amigo?

Marquez: “Whadda f..ck amigo… I cannot do that, that’s a very bad idea; it will destroy my image… voy a cortar los huevos antes de hacerlo! (I’ll cut your balls before I do that!) together with el clitz… ”the wife’s idea” that you’d given is suficiente enough unless you improved that magic de compounde eh…”

Memo: “bien, amigo mío… (thinking: this mofo doesn’t able to realize that he’s gonna be judged over as “Puto de Saya”!)..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 pm 
Bantamweight

wow! This Pacland is full of clowns! It's beginning to look a lot like a circus. SMH!
:chainsaw: :sledgehammer:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:15 am 
Cruiserweight

Merry Merry Christmas Paclanders!