Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:15 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:55 pm 
Featherweight

Super Pac Hater wrote:
moneyfacyo wrote:
kamukhamo812 wrote:
Not gonna happen... and does not deserve it... Pacquiao on the other hand is well deserved that kind of a payday... Manny fought way bigger guys than him started with ODLH...

JMM, ano ka hilo..? Try to beat Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, etc sonce you developed you "BULKY body" now... Thanks to Angel..

With Heredia on his side He can beat this them easily. 8)

Wow you guys are haters lol. How does JMM not deserve another go at FMJR? Marquez is more entitled to fight FMJR than Pac is at this stage, do you not remember that JMM knocked Pac the f*ck out?? Pac turned down the $40mil JMM is willing to concede, on top of that NSAC already deemed both JMM and Pac clean of any PEDs. So in short you guys are just haters and seemingly can't cope with Pac's KTFO loss.

everybody knows that nsac test is useless and you know that, so stfu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:02 am 
Featherweight

Super Pac Hater wrote:
moneyfacyo wrote:
kamukhamo812 wrote:
Not gonna happen... and does not deserve it... Pacquiao on the other hand is well deserved that kind of a payday... Manny fought way bigger guys than him started with ODLH...

JMM, ano ka hilo..? Try to beat Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, etc sonce you developed you "BULKY body" now... Thanks to Angel..

[Wow you guys are haters lol. How does JMM not deserve another go at FMJR? Marquez is more entitled to fight FMJR than Pac is at this stage, do you not remember that JMM knocked Pac the f*ck out?? Pac turned down the $40mil JMM is willing to concede, on top of that NSAC already deemed both JMM and Pac clean of any PEDs. So in short you guys are just haters and seemingly can't cope with Pac's KTFO loss.
]

shut up you crab!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:09 am 
Lightweight

RIDICULOUS

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:17 am 
Featherweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
Tsismis only.
JMM can't beat KFC.
KFC does not come forward.

At times he did with shoulders too high for marquez to hit the balloon head

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:35 am 
Lightweight

I doubt mayweather would even accept a second fight with jmm. I'm sure he would rather wait for pac now since he just got knocked out, and he is probably thinking that pac would be much easier now for more $$$

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Super Pac Hater wrote:
moneyfacyo wrote:
kamukhamo812 wrote:

Wow you guys are haters lol. How does JMM not deserve another go at FMJR? Marquez is more entitled to fight FMJR than Pac is at this stage, do you not remember that JMM knocked Pac the f*ck out?? Pac turned down the $40mil JMM is willing to concede, on top of that NSAC already deemed both JMM and Pac clean of any PEDs. So in short you guys are just haters and seemingly can't cope with Pac's KTFO loss.

Not a hater at all...What I'm saying is that JMM does not deserve $40 million payday...for just knocking Manny out... He goes from $6 mil to $40 mil... uhhhhh no thank you...

Like when you're at work and you get employee of the month or the year.. you think you'll get a 800% raise... I dont think so... you have to climb your way up to deserve that kind of a payday...

I'd say $10-12 million and I think that's alot...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:59 pm 
Cruiserweight

I agree with you...
he's still not the boss, even in the ppv's!

"If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:04 pm 
Middleweight

Just one more fight for Marquez with Floyd win or lose is important then retire. That will be the most practical for him. He's old and will not fight vs Manny again. He knows that he will be beaten by Pacman if they will face on the square ring again. Manny was ahead of points when he got knock him out cold.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:39 pm 
Heavyweight

If this happens......I hope JMM stomps Frauds feet so hard that it breaks every bone on his foot..... :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:50 pm 
Heavyweight

big money fight for marquez if this happens..a payday worth more than 20m usd isnt bad for a fading fighter like him..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:20 am 
Cruiserweight

a knockout win by jmm against floyd will make him the greatest boxer from mexico.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:32 am 
Middleweight

I don't see the possibility, JMM is under Top Rank now and Floyd, he may accept it or not, is under Golden Boy, same reason why Pacman-Floyd never happens.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:43 am 
Cruiserweight

This is good if it happens.

And this will again makes JMM looks funny to be the aggressor just like their first fight and to think JMM has loaded gloves this time? Nahhhh I wont buy that story...Well, expect also and again Floydy will come 10 pounds heavier than JMM comes weighing night and Floydy will pay the penalty. Hope JMM will do the same, so its gonna be overweight exhibition.

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST. This fight again WILL NOT HAPPEN. And uncle Bob will cry out loud. Then years will pass. FLoydy still escape and wont buy the negotiation. Why theres negotiation? Is it really only for MOney?or does it also include to fix the fight???

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:36 am 
Light Heavyweight

Icecream wrote:
I heard this from my Mexican friend because
Marquez thought that he beat Pacquiao 4 times
and there is no point of beating him up once again.
somebody need to confirm this.

dirty marquez cheated his way against pacquiao... against mayweather he will not use steriods all there after is money
so even if..mayweather requires an olympic style random day of the fight after of the fight drug testing dirty marquez will be clean..they have already accomplish beating pacquiao at all cost to the point of doping that was undetected and was not randomly tested required by team pacquiao..so why use now against gayweather if you already cheated pac..so if they lose to mayweather there will try to paint a clean image that both of this dirty marquez and heredia are clean and 40 mil richer on top of that and retire. leaving pacquiao miserable for the rest of his life thinking we should have tested pedinamita marquez. but pacquiao is so focused trying hard to be a pestor and mastering the bible.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:06 pm 
Cruiserweight

tsismis onli :lol:

"The universe is but one vast Symbol of God."
-Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)