Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:52 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:11 am 
Light Heavyweight

He is NOT dedicated to boxing anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:35 am 
Lightweight

Manny lost cause its Boxing bro, you hit and get hit. same reason why Hatton, Cotto, Margarito lost. these guys were winners too before they lost a fight, Manny is not excused.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:39 am 
Flyweight

not 100% focus in boxing....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:40 am 
Light Heavyweight

God gave him a lesson for using religion for his political ambitions

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:29 am 
Middleweight

Emmanuel53 wrote:
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
Over confident that's all. Manny thrown his right to unleash the powerful left. But this stance was very familiar to Marquez. It is easy for Manny to avoid but he was distructed by foot stomping. this shot of Marquez is the likes of Danny Garcia counter hook done to Khan. They don't care if the jab would land on their face just to make a short but powerful hook unleashed unnoticed. Usually if the first shot landed the mind will focus on observing if the opponent is affected or not so they wouldn't see another shot coming. I saw this style used by Donaire againts Darchinyan.

Nope, if Manny tucked his chin, went low instead of holding that head high, and rolled to the right , then your so called foot stomping should have never occurred. He ran right smack into that right because his right foot was where it should not have been in the first place.

Look firmly this video bro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S8_rlda3h4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:39 am 
Heavyweight

Emmanuel53 wrote:
Over confident that's all. Manny thrown his right to unleash the powerful left. But this stance was very familiar to Marquez. It is easy for Manny to avoid but he was distructed by foot stomping. this shot of Marquez is the likes of Danny Garcia counter hook done to Khan. They don't care if the jab would land on their face just to make a short but powerful hook unleashed unnoticed. Usually if the first shot landed the mind will focus on observing if the opponent is affected or not so they wouldn't see another shot coming. I saw this style used by Donaire againts Darchinyan.

Nope, if Manny tucked his chin, went low instead of holding that head high, and rolled to the right , then your so called foot stomping should have never occurred. He ran right smack into that right because his right foot was where it should not have been in the first place.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Sorry, but the action was so fast in the 6th round that JMM would have had no way to time Pac's foot and step on it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:05 am 
Heavyweight

Emmanuel53 wrote:

Brod, just use your commone sense for once. There are dozens of boxing experts, trainers, coaches , including Freddie Roach, and if you want include Buboy Fernandez among this mix, and yet not one of them attributed Pacquiao's loss to this foot stomping issue.
I am sure they have watched this video numerous times yet not one among them atttibuted the loss to this tactic. You are trying to raise smoke where there is no fire.
As Joey noted, the action was so fast in the sixth round that there was no chance for Marquez to time Pacquiao's foot. Remember it was Pacquiao who jumped into Marquez. And that right hand punch was delivered at close range, no way for Pacquao to duck. In the first place he should have gone in low. Distraction or not, when Pacquaio went in, he should have tucked his chin in already.
Brod, tagalugin ko na. Ang iksi nung suntok, wala ng space para yumuko. Huli na para magduck, eh di kung yumuko pa siya lalo niyang sinalubong yong suntok. Mali na nga ang pasok ni Manny, gitnang gitna sa halip ng gumilid sa kaliwa ni Marquez, nakaangat pa yong mukha, anong kinalaman ng foot stomping doon eh halos simultaneous yong suntok sa pasok ni Manny. Isa pa hindi nakita ni Manny yong suntok because of his overeagernees. Steve Kim said Manny became greedy. Seconds na lang ang natitira, naghangad pa siya, eh angat na angat nga sa laban dahil duguan na yong kalaban.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:57 pm 
Light Heavyweight

This.... :D

“You all think I’m scared, I’m a coward? Well guess what? I’m a rich, scared coward. I’m a rich coward,”

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:10 pm 
Light Heavyweight

alilee wrote:
This.... :D

Urine and feces bwahahaha :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:46 pm 
Heavyweight

Lack of Tinikling Training.....Pac keeps allowing Juan to step on his right foot.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:58 pm 
Heavyweight

he lost to a well prepared and determined man whose only wish and goal before their fight was to beat and knock him out no matter what it takes..even hiring a doubtful conditioning person just to have his longtime dream come true..