Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:17 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:55 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Some of the people here just don't get the point. If it's your time, it's yours.. nothing can do about it. Just move on, there is always a room for change, but absolutely no room for always blaming it all to Pacman. Be thankful he's safe. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:48 pm 
Heavyweight

migoy wrote:
U mean to say if he trained hard he will not be hit with any punch at that time?...even how hard he trained with that kind of punch he will go down for sure..manny was winning before the KO..its just an error on his part and a snap happened. Training hard doesnt mean you will not commit errors..

A toss with that too :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:07 am 
Welterweight

I agree for pac to retire now as a boxer.. Its either politics or boxing.. Forget boxing and help the south..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:16 am 
Cruiserweight

migoy wrote:
U mean to say if he trained hard he will not be hit with any punch at that time?...even how hard he trained with that kind of punch he will go down for sure..manny was winning before the KO..its just an error on his part and a snap happened. Training hard doesnt mean you will not commit errors..

The KD in round 3 was a sign that he didnt train hard enough.

Pac got hit by those kind of punches (rd 3) a lot of times before to much bigger opponent like Cotto, Margarito but during that time he is in a very TIP-TOP condition thats why he didnt fell down on the canvass.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:19 am 
Cruiserweight

Emmanuel53 wrote:
jonrayz wrote:
http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/386751/pacquiao-plans-return-in-april#.UNZTClfP1Gl

Manny Pacquiao said these in one of his interviews:

- “It could have been worse and I could have been in serious trouble.”

- “If I had the strength to get up at that time, I would have fought back with Marquez and I would probably have received more punches.”

- “The result would have been more devastating”

Pacquiao was right, after all. If he had the strength to get up, he could've fought and he may have received a barrage of punches. He might have ended up like Z Gorres if that happened. I think he believes the KO happened for a reason. And that reason is for him to return in the ring and get the chance to redeem himself.

Wasn't it the end of the round? So how can they resume fighting? What happened to the break in between rounds?

A toss to this.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:20 am 
Cruiserweight

ryanmikhael wrote:
jepokss wrote:
jamsky wrote:
He can say all he want to say. Bottomline is if he train so hard and dedicate his time to boxing that tragic lost (devastating KO) could have been prevented.

no training could have prevented a punch you didnt see.. especially if youre as agressive as pac

Training allowed marquez to withstand pac's power who trained less.

Had Pacquiao trained well, he could have gotten Marquez in the 5th and we all could have missed the 6th.
Had Pacquiao trained well, maybe, he could have gotten marQuez in round 2 and we all could have never seen the knockdown in Round 3.

However, we all know who trained well, long and hard. And whoever did that, we all know now that he have WON REALLY BIG!!!.

AMEN to this!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:32 am 
Middleweight

Location: Zamboanga City, Iloilo City, Al-Kharj, Saudi Arabia, San Francisco, Ca and Seattle, Wa
migoy wrote:

KORREKT KA DIYAN , AMIGO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:42 am 
Cruiserweight

oyaboy25 wrote:
migoy wrote:

KORREKT KA DIYAN , AMIGO

Read this bro:

Training allowed marquez to withstand pac's power who trained less.

Had Pacquiao trained well, he could have gotten Marquez in the 5th and we all could have missed the 6th.
Had Pacquiao trained well, maybe, he could have gotten marQuez in round 2 and we all could have never seen the knockdown in Round 3.

However, we all know who trained well, long and hard. And whoever did that, we all know now that he have WON REALLY BIG!
!!.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:49 am 
Heavyweight

jonrayz wrote:
http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/386751/pacquiao-plans-return-in-april#.UNZTClfP1Gl

- “If I had the strength to get up at that time, I would have fought back with Marquez and I would probably have received more punches.”

Pacquiao was right, after all. If he had the strength to get up, he could've fought and he may have received a barrage of punches. He might have ended up like Z Gorres if that happened. I think he believes the KO happened for a reason. And that reason is for him to return in the ring and get the chance to redeem himself.

But, the round would have ended ....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:55 am 
Cruiserweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
jonrayz wrote:

But, the round would have ended ....

Yes INDEED!

What a hypocrite Pac has become nowadays.............

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:01 am 
Light Heavyweight

migoy wrote:

agree

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:04 am 
Cruiserweight

rjunz1 wrote:
migoy wrote:

agree

What if the other way around?

JMM didnt train hard and PAC train hard, what would be the outcome???

At 39, JMM will end up in a hospital I think.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:06 am 
Heavyweight

Tanggapin na kasi at manahimik na lang. Hindi ba
sabi ni Pacquiao, I paraphrase--

"Whatever happens, no excuses."

Wala ng dapat sabihin pa si Pacquiao kung hindi,
"Natalo ako."

Tapos ang istorya. Hintayin na lang ang September.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:07 am 
Light Heavyweight

Ang tawag diyan ay "Pacqunsuelo de Bobo sa Sarili".
Dapat pala ay magpasalamat sa kanya si Hatton.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:08 am 
Cruiserweight

ako_barok wrote:
Tanggapin na kasi at manahimik na lang. Hindi ba
sabi ni Pacquiao, I paraphrase--

"Whatever happens, no excuses."

Wala ng dapat sabihin pa si Pacquiao kung hindi,
"Natalo ako."

Tapos ang istorya. Hintayin na lang ang September.

But he became hypocrite nowadays......

Saying he lost because of a "lucky punch", "it could have been worse" blah, blah, blah........

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next