Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:26 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:49 am 
Cruiserweight

to those who missed the first part: http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=230773

actually Jinkee and Juanma Marquez got a conversation also that time… its just the audio debugging device was getting intermittent.

here’s the excerpt:

Marquez’s wife passes the phone to Juan Manuel…

Jmm: “(doin some “stretching” exercises, gets the phone) “Hello, Jinkee…?”

Jinkee: “yes, hi… how are you now Juan?”

Jmm: “buena im… I mean I’m good! I’m still having the feeling of overjoyed with that ko win over your husband Manny. que es realmente grande eh… oh… so, how’s Manny doing now? …can I talk to him?”

Jinkee: “oh, he’s doing well… but he’s still sleeping now Juan…”

Jmm: “oh mi Dios… is he not gettin enough sleep? it seems he got some habit or fun of sleeping huh..?

Jinkee: “oh no-noh, it doesn’t like that Juan… anyway… actually, I’m saddened with the story that your wife… my amiga told me about you… “

Jmm: “lo que es, a propósito… oh, what is that?...”

Jinkee: “ei, I’m sorry to hear that Juan… your relationship with my amiga will really get affected with that shrinking thing…”

Jmm: “ow, mamma mia!” (eyes widely open…) “demonios… donde es Memo Heredia (where’s Memo?)… uh, no-noh, maybe it’s got something to do with my age uhmmm… or due to my extreme trainings… with those plyos and isometrics hmmm… that’s really so hard, you know… agradecer your concern. ”

Jinkee: “again, really sorry to hear that Juan… (eyes closing…)”

Jmm: “(back to normal mode) “no problemo, Jinkee… Anyway… if I may ask, qué hay de… hmm how about… ah I mean, how’s your romanza de amor with Manny?”

Jinkee: “(some giggle) hehehe… it’s great Juan! in fact I’m the one who can’t coup up with Manny now… since he’s not doing those womanizing thing anymore… he’s really stick only to me now heheh…”

Jmm: “oh, que es grande… that’s great to hear!... hmmm, ahh… care to shares the secret Jinkee”

Jinkee: “hmm, well… I see Manny always eating up patola, upo, drinking buko juice and that’s Korean bug thing I guess... -you know it’s all natural… and that’s really good for health.”

Jmm: “i realmente apreciaría… greatly appreciate your share Jinkee…I should ‘ve do it also… im que va a hacer… alright, bye for now… adios, Jinkee. ”

Jinkee: “ok, bye…”

"If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:44 pm 
Cruiserweight

Merry Christmas Paclanders!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:14 pm 
Heavyweight

With millions and more millions of dollars coming both boxers' wives will later agree to a FIFTH fight.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:04 am 
Cruiserweight

Jinkee: "I understand, there could be no more fifth fight between you and Manny... how... ahh, i mean why is that Juan?"

Marquez: "e, usted debe entiender... you know, Jinkee... me eh mucho... much as i want... en realidad, i want to make people happy... but it depends on my wife... i'm just doing my job as a good husband to my wife, you know..."

Jinkee: "I see, Juan... ok, have a wonderful Christmas to you and your Family! bye..."

Marquez: "aquí mismo... Feliz Navidad a usted y su familia Jinkee... Happy Christmas too! bye..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:15 am 
Cruiserweight

is there a conversation between Mommy D and JMM or JMM and Bob Pac? Or Bob Pac and Nacho Berinstein or Nacho and Roach or Heredia and Ariza or Chavit and Heredia???

LOL!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:24 am 
Cruiserweight

Jinkee was crying because she thought her credit cards were gonna get cut off.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:11 am 
Cruiserweight

Bob Arum: " No worry... I'm negotiating for that fifth fight people...(at the the back of his mind flashes plenty of green$$$$$!)."Have a Wonderful Christmas everyone!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:11 am 
Light Heavyweight

LOL!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:32 am 
Cruiserweight

Blazing Speed wrote:
to those who missed the first part: http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=230773

actually Jinkee and Juanma Marquez got a conversation also that time… its just the audio debugging device was getting intermittent.

here’s the excerpt:

Marquez’s wife passes the phone to Juan Manuel…

Jmm: “(doin some “stretching” exercises, gets the phone) “Hello, Jinkee…?”

Jinkee: “yes, hi… how are you now Juan?”

Jmm: “buena im… I mean I’m good! I’m still having the feeling of overjoyed with that ko win over your husband Manny. que es realmente grande eh… oh… so, how’s Manny doing now? …can I talk to him?”

Jinkee: “oh, he’s doing well… but he’s still sleeping now Juan…”

Jmm: “oh mi Dios… is he not gettin enough sleep? it seems he got some habit or fun of sleeping huh..?

Jinkee: “oh no-noh, it doesn’t like that Juan… anyway… actually, I’m saddened with the story that your wife… my amiga told me about you… “

Jmm: “lo que es, a propósito… oh, what is that?...”

Jinkee: “ei, I’m sorry to hear that Juan… your relationship with my amiga will really get affected with that shrinking thing…”

Jmm: “ow, mamma mia!” (eyes widely open…) “demonios… donde es Memo Heredia (where’s Memo?)… uh, no-noh, maybe it’s got something to do with my age uhmmm… or due to my extreme trainings… with those plyos and isometrics hmmm… that’s really so hard, you know… agradecer your concern. ”

Jinkee: “again, really sorry to hear that Juan… (eyes closing…)”

Jmm: “(back to normal mode) “no problemo, Jinkee… Anyway… if I may ask, qué hay de… hmm how about… ah I mean, how’s your romanza de amor with Manny?”

Jinkee: “(some giggle) hehehe… it’s great Juan! in fact I’m the one who can’t coup up with Manny now… since he’s not doing those womanizing thing anymore… he’s really stick only to me now heheh…”

Jmm: “oh, que es grande… that’s great to hear!... hmmm, ahh… care to shares the secret Jinkee”

Jinkee: “hmm, well… I see Manny always eating up patola, upo, drinking buko juice and that’s Korean bug thing I guess... -you know it’s all natural… and that’s really good for health.”

Jmm: “i realmente apreciaría… greatly appreciate your share Jinkee…I should ‘ve do it also… im que va a hacer… alright, bye for now… adios, Jinkee. ”

Jinkee: “ok, bye…”

Hahahaha....this is very funny :jumpballs:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:04 am 
Cruiserweight

Whatcha for another conversation... Marquez wants Bradley rematch. :-P