Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:17 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:40 pm 
Cruiserweight

Whatever Pac will be remembered for this

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... -divisions

And this one is official :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:48 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Yeah right 8 div with catchweight on the side while dehydrating his opponents to near death---- :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:01 pm 
Light Heavyweight

blackwater1 wrote:
Yeah right 8 div with catchweight on the side while dehydrating his opponents to near death---- :biglaugh:

where's the link? bwahahaahah!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:13 pm 
Featherweight

Pac lost his concentration and paid dearly for it. 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:14 pm 
Cruiserweight

greatest punch of all time...and it landed on Pac's face and flattened him
what a shame! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:09 am 
Middleweight

BAAHAHAHA...eat my jab !!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:31 am 
Cruiserweight

PadreDamaso wrote:
greatest punch of all time...and it landed on Pac's face and flattened him
what a shame! :lol:

nothing to be ashamed of brod. it's boxing, anything can happen. i am ashamed of a pinoy like you trying to put pacquiao down in your every post. you and your kind are embarassing.. :(

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:22 am 
Light Heavyweight

boxer1 wrote:
it should be "lose concentration".

:-?

:lol:

:peace:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:03 am 
Welterweight

Super Pac Hater wrote:
boxer1 wrote:

:-?

:lol:

:peace:

viewtopic.php?f=113&t=240876

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:50 am 
Heavyweight

theDon wrote:
There is no doubt that Manny Pacquiao is one of the greatest fighters of all time, but too bad, he will forever be remembered as the recipient of the "Punch from Hell" thrown by Juan Manuel Marquez.

This is the single most important, lasting image in all of boxing in this century, Pacquiao put to sleep with a single punch.

U R PACRASITES :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:30 am 
Cruiserweight

boxer1 wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
For that brief moment, Pac lost concentration and paid dearly for it. :?
Nobody has any argument Pac is among the top 10 GOAT anymore imo.
He showed he can be careless and get nailed for it.
He got nailed at least two more times doing almost the same move on JMM that night.

I'm no English guru but allow me to take a stab at it. I see nothing wrong JoeyInCali's statement. Here, "lost" was used as a verb. "Pacquiao lost (his) concentration." "Lost" can also be used as a verb and the past tense of "lose." For example, Pacquiao "lost" the fight because of lack of concentration. Pacquiao always "loses" his concentration because of politics, religion, and women. Friends say telling Pacquiao to change is a waste. They think it's a "lost" cause. (adjective). Losing to JMM via KTFO is very painful to Pacquiao and the Pactards. It's a "loss" they'll never forget. (noun).

DISCLAIMER: Barely passed English 101 not because of lost concentration. My prof was having a bad day and just "lost" it. Don't know why. I was at a loss, myself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:16 am 
Middleweight

8 in 8 wrote:
boxer1 wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
He got nailed at least two more times doing almost the same move on JMM that night.

I'm no English guru but allow me to take a stab at it. I see nothing wrong JoeyInCali's statement. Here, "lost" was used as a verb. "Pacquiao lost (his) concentration." "Lost" can also be used as a verb and the past tense of "lose." For example, Pacquiao "lost" the fight because of lack of concentration. Pacquiao always "loses" his concentration because of politics, religion, and women. Friends say telling Pacquiao to change is a waste. They think it's a "lost" cause. (adjective). Losing to JMM via KTFO is very painful to Pacquiao and the Pactards. It's a "loss" they'll never forget. (noun).

DISCLAIMER: Barely passed English 101 not because of lost concentration. My prof was having a bad day and just "lost" it. Don't know why. I was at a loss, myself.

Pagbigyan nyo na english ni Boxer1...

Buksingiru nga e..kaya de maronong mag-inglis !

Bukser1, naintindihan mo tagalog ko?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:18 am 
Strawweight

JoeyInCali wrote:

The right hand in the 3rd and the counter right hand in the 5th right during the moments Marquez had been stunned by Pacquiao.
Those are three bombs that Marquez landed that night. The counter right in the 5th actually was a harder shot than the KO blow in the 6th. It had better leverage but just did'nt land in exactly the sweet spot the punch in the 6th did.

6 rounds and Marquez lands 3 KO types of bombs in them. Sorry my friends but that does'nt figure into Pacquiao losing concentration or Marquez getting lucky. Pacquiao repeatedly was being setup for those shots. Boxing is the art of setting up your opponent to run into shots. Great fighters have that knack of being able to get their opposition to run right smack into effective punches.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:28 am 
Heavyweight

divac wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:

The right hand in the 3rd and the counter right hand in the 5th right during the moments Marquez had been stunned by Pacquiao.
Those are three bombs that Marquez landed that night. The counter right in the 5th actually was a harder shot than the KO blow in the 6th. It had better leverage but just did'nt land in exactly the sweet spot the punch in the 6th did.

6 rounds and Marquez lands 3 KO types of bombs in them. Sorry my friends but that does'nt figure into Pacquiao losing concentration or Marquez getting lucky. Pacquiao repeatedly was being setup for those shots. Boxing is the art of setting up your opponent to run into shots. Great fighters have that knack of being able to get their opposition to run right smack into effective punches.

Yes, but the difference in those from the KO blow was Pac did not dart in when he got nailed .
When JMM chased Pac to the ropes and nearly stumbled b/c Pac slid to JMM's left side, Pac should have not gone away from his position. Instead he circled around and JMM set up the punch but doing his stutter back step. Even Buboy saw it and yelled " HUWAG " to Pac .
I've watched the sequence so many times. Pac should have countered right away instead of getting out of the box.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:10 am 
Lightweight

PUNCH OF THE CENTURY>>>

remember manny pacquiao was knockdown by round 3 IN THE HAND OF JMMARQUEZ

AFTER THAT

MANNY hunting Go for the Kill for JMMarquez BLOODY Broken NOSE But Still StanDing Due to INJECTIBLE ENHANCING DRUGS

at the Back of His MIND it will Be a "CHEATER of the CENTURY" of his CONSCIENCE and hunt for him

everybody knows in the Later ROunds of TIMOTHY BRADLEY VS JMMARQUEZ-FACE is TOO OLD but the BoDY is in ENHANCING DRUGS

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next