Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:21 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:59 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:11 am
Posts: 420
wow even though sonnen didnt directly said it. he is thinking that jmm is on ped.

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/12/27/3807 ... o-knockout


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:01 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 7013
Location: Here There & Everywhere
JMM will be the first great boxer recognized on PEDS. :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:16 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 3230
Anyone who has played sports beyond High School Level, has lifted Weights for a Significant TIME, KNOWS that Juan Ma Marquez was on PEDS....

Just pull out your Sports Science Text books, Athletes Primes are between 26 and 31, after that the body starts to decline.

That is why few Super Stars compete past 34 years old....

Yet Somehow, Juan Ma Marquez did something that ARNOLD Schwartzneggar, Lee Haney, Tom Platz, Lou Ferrigno couldn't even do at the age of 38/39 years old....

Create A Body, that he didn't even have during the PRIME years of his life....And Coincidently that is the same period in JUAN MA's Career, that ANGEL MEMO HEREDIA appeared :shock:

If Michael Jordan and SHAQ had MEMO as their Trainer, Perhaps they'd still be competing today too and have a Body that even VERNON DAVIS couldn't achieve 8)

That is the REAL REASON that the NEWS, SPORTS Channels are not giving more Air Time to JUAN Ma's Victory over PACQUIAO.....

Because they ALL KNOW in the CORE of their HEARTS that JUAN MA was DIRTY, DOPING and as such are not giving him the ACCOLADES one would normally get for beating a Manny Pacquiao!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 10:37 am
Posts: 6105
Location: Barrio
Just look at the fight Pics. His shoulders and arms were huge and ripped. Made Manny look malnourished.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:48 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:53 am
Posts: 1186
HUNA wrote:
Anyone who has played sports beyond High School Level, has lifted Weights for a Significant TIME, KNOWS that Juan Ma Marquez was on PEDS....

Just pull out your Sports Science Text books, Athletes Primes are between 26 and 31, after that the body starts to decline.

That is why few Super Stars compete past 34 years old....

Yet Somehow, Juan Ma Marquez did something that ARNOLD Schwartzneggar, Lee Haney, Tom Platz, Lou Ferrigno couldn't even do at the age of 38/39 years old....

Create A Body, that he didn't even have during the PRIME years of his life....And Coincidently that is the same period in JUAN MA's Career, that ANGEL MEMO HEREDIA appeared :shock:

If Michael Jordan and SHAQ had MEMO as their Trainer, Perhaps they'd still be competing today too and have a Body that even VERNON DAVIS couldn't achieve 8)

That is the REAL REASON that the NEWS, SPORTS Channels are not giving more Air Time to JUAN Ma's Victory over PACQUIAO.....

Because they ALL KNOW in the CORE of their HEARTS that JUAN MA was DIRTY, DOPING and as such are not giving him the ACCOLADES one would normally get for beating a Manny Pacquiao!



so tim grovers claims that Marquez physique, strength and condition is possible without PEDs and he can do it 10x better with Pacquiao are all lies?

_________________
The best thing about
the future is that it only
comes one day at a
time


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:41 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:08 am
Posts: 2391
Just to give you guys a little intro who don't know Chael.. he tested positive for elevated Testosterone higher than that of a normal being after his fight against Anderson Silva. He admits that he goes through Testosterone Replacement Therapy. I've heard one of his interviews on ESPN radio and he also suggested that Manny is 'dirty'... that's his exact word when describing Manny.

_________________
Pacland Keeper League (refer to page 28 for Rules and Keeper list)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:58 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:05 am
Posts: 713
Chael is a f@ggot for sure. i also remember him accusing Pac or suggesting he's dirty. he's a cheater himself and just wants to bring everyone down with him

_________________
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (Mark Twain)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:02 am 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 11:22 pm
Posts: 63
I think you need to be on PEDS to beat a Manny Pacquiao. I lift weights as well and always talks to my friends with massively built upper and lower body and all of them honestly said that Base on what they see in Marquez latest physicque, they all agree that he's on anabolic steroids.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:14 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:41 am
Posts: 3933
Location: beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER!!!
10cc wrote:
JMM will be the first great boxer recognized on PEDS. :biglaugh:


Sonnen is a Pactard now just because of that opinion...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:07 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 18490
Location: Paradise
jogar84 wrote:
Chael is a f@ggot for sure. i also remember him accusing Pac or suggesting he's dirty. he's a cheater himself and just wants to bring everyone down with him

He didn't say it but he implied Pac was on PED too.

Pacturds need to be careful.
What you say can be used against you.
How many here defended NSAC during Floidy's OSDT or no fight offer to Pac ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:10 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:05 am
Posts: 713
JoeyInCali wrote:
jogar84 wrote:
Chael is a f@ggot for sure. i also remember him accusing Pac or suggesting he's dirty. he's a cheater himself and just wants to bring everyone down with him

He didn't say it but he implied Pac was on PED too.

Pacturds need to be careful.
What you say can be used against you.
How many here defended NSAC during Floidy's OSDT or no fight offer to Pac ?


even if JMM is on steroids, neither Arum or Pac demanded JMM take any test. Therefore its irrelevant. It's like not buckling your seat belt and getting injured in an accident. Or not wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle, then injuring yourself. Your asking for trouble and taking a risk when you had the power to prevent it in the first place

_________________
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (Mark Twain)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:15 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 6:39 am
Posts: 2315
jogar84 wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
jogar84 wrote:
Chael is a f@ggot for sure. i also remember him accusing Pac or suggesting he's dirty. he's a cheater himself and just wants to bring everyone down with him

He didn't say it but he implied Pac was on PED too.

Pacturds need to be careful.
What you say can be used against you.
How many here defended NSAC during Floidy's OSDT or no fight offer to Pac ?


even if JMM is on steroids, neither Arum or Pac demanded JMM take any test. Therefore its irrelevant. It's like not buckling your seat belt and getting injured in an accident. Or not wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle, then injuring yourself. Your asking for trouble and taking a risk when you had the power to prevent it in the first place



JMM is INNOCENT until proven guilty.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:27 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:05 am
Posts: 713
HUNA wrote:
Anyone who has played sports beyond High School Level, has lifted Weights for a Significant TIME, KNOWS that Juan Ma Marquez was on PEDS....

Just pull out your Sports Science Text books, Athletes Primes are between 26 and 31, after that the body starts to decline.

That is why few Super Stars compete past 34 years old....

Yet Somehow, Juan Ma Marquez did something that ARNOLD Schwartzneggar, Lee Haney, Tom Platz, Lou Ferrigno couldn't even do at the age of 38/39 years old....

Create A Body, that he didn't even have during the PRIME years of his life....And Coincidently that is the same period in JUAN MA's Career, that ANGEL MEMO HEREDIA appeared :shock:

If Michael Jordan and SHAQ had MEMO as their Trainer, Perhaps they'd still be competing today too and have a Body that even VERNON DAVIS couldn't achieve 8)

That is the REAL REASON that the NEWS, SPORTS Channels are not giving more Air Time to JUAN Ma's Victory over PACQUIAO.....

Because they ALL KNOW in the CORE of their HEARTS that JUAN MA was DIRTY, DOPING and as such are not giving him the ACCOLADES one would normally get for beating a Manny Pacquiao!



what about George Foreman who knocked out Michael Moorer? (Age 45)

Archie Moore also had a long career and a LW belt becoming the oldest to do so at the time. same as BErnard Hopkins

the same arguments made against JMM can also be made against Pacquiao. Not too many boxers win titles in 8 weight divisions.

So just because someone did something rare and out of the norm doesnt mean they are cheating.

_________________
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (Mark Twain)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:03 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:57 am
Posts: 310
jogar84 wrote:
HUNA wrote:
Anyone who has played sports beyond High School Level, has lifted Weights for a Significant TIME, KNOWS that Juan Ma Marquez was on PEDS....

Just pull out your Sports Science Text books, Athletes Primes are between 26 and 31, after that the body starts to decline.

That is why few Super Stars compete past 34 years old....

Yet Somehow, Juan Ma Marquez did something that ARNOLD Schwartzneggar, Lee Haney, Tom Platz, Lou Ferrigno couldn't even do at the age of 38/39 years old....

Create A Body, that he didn't even have during the PRIME years of his life....And Coincidently that is the same period in JUAN MA's Career, that ANGEL MEMO HEREDIA appeared :shock:

If Michael Jordan and SHAQ had MEMO as their Trainer, Perhaps they'd still be competing today too and have a Body that even VERNON DAVIS couldn't achieve 8)

That is the REAL REASON that the NEWS, SPORTS Channels are not giving more Air Time to JUAN Ma's Victory over PACQUIAO.....

Because they ALL KNOW in the CORE of their HEARTS that JUAN MA was DIRTY, DOPING and as such are not giving him the ACCOLADES one would normally get for beating a Manny Pacquiao!



what about George Foreman who knocked out Michael Moorer? (Age 45)

Archie Moore also had a long career and a LW belt becoming the oldest to do so at the time. same as BErnard Hopkins

the same arguments made against JMM can also be made against Pacquiao. Not too many boxers win titles in 8 weight divisions.

So just because someone did something rare and out of the norm doesnt mean they are cheating.


Marquez's case is different. It's not only about defeating Pacquiao. There's the involvement of Heredia and the HULKed up body. I'm not discrediting his win against Pac. It was a great win. But that win will always be clouded by doubt.

_________________
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:22 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:09 am
Posts: 1710
proud2bepinoy wrote:
jogar84 wrote:
HUNA wrote:
Anyone who has played sports beyond High School Level, has lifted Weights for a Significant TIME, KNOWS that Juan Ma Marquez was on PEDS....

Just pull out your Sports Science Text books, Athletes Primes are between 26 and 31, after that the body starts to decline.

That is why few Super Stars compete past 34 years old....

Yet Somehow, Juan Ma Marquez did something that ARNOLD Schwartzneggar, Lee Haney, Tom Platz, Lou Ferrigno couldn't even do at the age of 38/39 years old....

Create A Body, that he didn't even have during the PRIME years of his life....And Coincidently that is the same period in JUAN MA's Career, that ANGEL MEMO HEREDIA appeared :shock:

If Michael Jordan and SHAQ had MEMO as their Trainer, Perhaps they'd still be competing today too and have a Body that even VERNON DAVIS couldn't achieve 8)

That is the REAL REASON that the NEWS, SPORTS Channels are not giving more Air Time to JUAN Ma's Victory over PACQUIAO.....

Because they ALL KNOW in the CORE of their HEARTS that JUAN MA was DIRTY, DOPING and as such are not giving him the ACCOLADES one would normally get for beating a Manny Pacquiao!



what about George Foreman who knocked out Michael Moorer? (Age 45)

Archie Moore also had a long career and a LW belt becoming the oldest to do so at the time. same as BErnard Hopkins

the same arguments made against JMM can also be made against Pacquiao. Not too many boxers win titles in 8 weight divisions.

So just because someone did something rare and out of the norm doesnt mean they are cheating.


Marquez's case is different. It's not only about defeating Pacquiao. There's the involvement of Heredia and the HULKed up body. I'm not discrediting his win against Pac. It was a great win. But that win will always be clouded by doubt.


NO difference...................

based on the SAME agency that those here in this website point to when "proving" that manny is clean...... the NSAC.......... has ALSO PROVED that marquez is CLEAN OF PEDS................. CASE CLOSED..........

manny has ALWAYS refused any further stringent drug testing beyond state athletic commisions............. ask the mayweathers..............

so based on manny, further testing is NOT required.............MARQUEZ IS CLEAN.............PERIOD..........LOL......

bringing this up over and over is..... pathetic sourgraping........ LOL...............

btw, there is NO "cloud" over marquez' KTFO that flattened pacquiao..............


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group