Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:07 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:14 pm 
Cruiserweight

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/John/Raspanti_121712.htm

there you go... Alex Ariza explains it himself... training for 4 months definitely served its purpose...

chill huggers.. :peace:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:34 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Uchiha_Nivri wrote:

there you go... Alex Ariza explains it himself... training for 4 months definitely served its purpose...

Do you think he would confess if he knew something? ...common sense.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:14 pm 
Cruiserweight

Harold wrote:
Uchiha_Nivri wrote:

LOL... Did you read the article? He himself said that he knew how it worked... may pa common sense common sense ka pa jan...

Alex Ariza wrote:
" I don’t, and I’m going to tell you why. I’m a scientist and researcher.
I’ve studied how it works. I feel I’m very educated in what works
. It’s
very hard for some people to understand. A well planned program and
consistency can make changes in areas that nobody would have ever
thought possible. Manny Pacquiao was in the same boat. You have to
remember that before I got to Manny, he had gone 12-rounds with Marco
Barrera and 12-rounds with Marquez. Then he knocked out David Diaz,
Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, and Miguel Cotto. Why all of a sudden
was he doing that? All my fighters have tested clean for PEDS. Julio
Cesar Chavez was notorious for not being able to fight past six rounds.
Then suddenly he could. How did we flip it? How was Amir Khan able to
take 72 punches in the 10"

How about you harold? Are you a scientist and a researcher? Have you studied how it works? :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:43 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
Harold wrote:
Uchiha_Nivri wrote:

LOL... Did you read the article? He himself said that he knew how it worked... may pa common sense common sense ka pa jan...

Alex Ariza wrote:
" I don’t, and I’m going to tell you why. I’m a scientist and researcher.
I’ve studied how it works. I feel I’m very educated in what works
. It’s
very hard for some people to understand. A well planned program and
consistency can make changes in areas that nobody would have ever
thought possible. Manny Pacquiao was in the same boat. You have to
remember that before I got to Manny, he had gone 12-rounds with Marco
Barrera and 12-rounds with Marquez. Then he knocked out David Diaz,
Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, and Miguel Cotto. Why all of a sudden
was he doing that? All my fighters have tested clean for PEDS. Julio
Cesar Chavez was notorious for not being able to fight past six rounds.
Then suddenly he could. How did we flip it? How was Amir Khan able to
take 72 punches in the 10"

How about you harold? Are you a scientist and a researcher? Have you studied how it works? :shock:

I am just a pharmacist who happens to know how "it" works. Anything else you need to know from me bro?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:53 pm 
Cruiserweight

Harold wrote:

I am just a pharmacist who happens to know how "it" works. Anything else you need to know from me bro?

really??? wow!!! good for you!!!
now tell me Mr. Pharmacists.. does that make you more knowledgeable about strength and conditioning than Mr. Ariza himself???
yes, I believe you know how steroids and other PEDs work.. but are you sure that there are no other means of achieving similar results without using such drugs? :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:24 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
Harold wrote:

now tell me Mr. Pharmacists.. does that make you more knowledgeable about strength and conditioning than Mr. Ariza himself???
yes, I believe you know how steroids and other PEDs work.. but are you sure that there are no other means of achieving similar results without using such drugs? :shock:

Did I say it's not achievable by any other means? My point is having Heredia on JMM's team already put several doubts in this so called "science". Alex's interview is useless and mere defense on behalf of Heredia who has never made any appearance after PM5. Reputation at the very beginning is what separates Alex from Angel. I believe in hard work and training, but Angel had history and that's my opinion, his no longer trustworthy of handling athletes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:15 pm 
Cruiserweight

Harold wrote:
Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
Harold wrote:

Did I say it's not achievable by any other means? My point is having Heredia on JMM's team already put several doubts in this so called "science". Alex's interview is useless and mere defense on behalf of Heredia who has never made any appearance after PM5. Reputation at the very beginning is what separates Alex from Angel. I believe in hard work and training, but Angel had history and that's my opinion, his no longer trustworthy of handling athletes.

JMM knows, and Heredia himself knows that people will have their eyes on them because of his notoreaty... they know for sure that if JMM achieves something "unreal", then people will certainly accuse them of cheating. why then should they try to do anything stupid when they know for a fact that they are being watched closely?

since we now know (assuming Ariza is correct) that JMM could have achieved such a muscular body without cheating, why should they take unnecessary risks?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:33 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Ariza has been quite defensive of Heredia from the start.

Common sense tells you why.

Isn't it obvious yet, ts?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:35 pm 
Light Heavyweight

chiktoferken wrote:
10 reasons WHY Filipino boxing legend Manny Pacquiao should NOT retire
Mega fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr is still on the cards
By Allaam Ousman

What's with the large font?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:50 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
Harold wrote:
Uchiha_Nivri wrote:

JMM knows, and Heredia himself knows that people will have their eyes on them because of his notoriety... they know for sure that if JMM achieves something "unreal", then people will certainly accuse them of cheating. why then should they try to do anything stupid when they know for a fact that they are being watched closely?

since we now know (assuming Ariza is correct) that JMM could have achieved such a muscular body without cheating, why should they take unnecessary risks?

Who's watching them in the first place? HBO Crew? He trained in Mexico (dope cartel everywhere) for 4 months for crying out loud. What's with Heredia that made JMM risk his reputation, is he really the best out there in executing this so called "science"? Can't he find anybody else who has clean reputation and well respected in sport to train him? Still matter of credibility and reputation.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:13 pm 
Middleweight

People can speculate all they want. It means nothing if it can't be proven. And if Ariza, a guy from the OPPOSITE team speaks highly of Angel Heredia, then I find that more credible, than a bunch of scapegoat reasons by butt hurt pactards.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" - Baddes Man on Earth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:24 pm 
Cruiserweight

Uchiha_Nivri wrote:

Of course he is defending his line of work, he wanted Pacquiao to realize if the guy follows his advise he will he too will get that kind of reward, but it doesn't mean the other guy is not using somekind of enhancing drugs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:28 pm 
Cruiserweight

Harold wrote:
Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
Harold wrote:

JMM knows, and Heredia himself knows that people will have their eyes on them because of his notoriety... they know for sure that if JMM achieves something "unreal", then people will certainly accuse them of cheating. why then should they try to do anything stupid when they know for a fact that they are being watched closely?

Who's watching them in the first place? HBO Crew? He trained in Mexico (dope cartel everywhere) for 4 months for crying out loud. What's with Heredia that made JMM risk his reputation, is he really the best out there in executing this so called "science"? Can't he find anybody else who has clean reputation and well respected in sport to train him? Still matter of credibility and reputation.

Maybe he's the best S & C coach out there that could speak spanish, that's why JMM and his team chose him. Anyway, it's not all about Heredia... It's mostly about JMM... No amount of science can help you win without hard work and dedication. No matter how good a training program is, if the athlete doesn't work hard on it, then it would be useless.. Take Pac for example. I believe Alex is really good at what he does. Unfortunately though, Pac doesn't have the dedication anymore since he has too many things to do aside from boxing.

The entire boxing world was watching them, including a lot of other strength and conditioning coaches probably. People who know PEDs, and would surely notice it when they see it...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Suga Rye wrote:
People can speculate all they want. It means nothing if it can't be proven. And if Ariza, a guy from the OPPOSITE team speaks highly of Angel Heredia, then I find that more credible, than a bunch of scapegoat reasons by butt hurt pactards.

Such a gullible tard to accept whatever is fed on you...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:29 pm 

EMP Man wrote:
chiktoferken wrote:
10 reasons WHY Filipino boxing legend Manny Pacquiao should NOT retire
Mega fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr is still on the cards
By Allaam Ousman

What's with the large font?

I deleted those humongous posts!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next