Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm 
Light Heavyweight

jamsky wrote:
mauragon wrote:
tagacapitolio wrote:
according to DR. JIMINEZ the only doctor that could cure pacquiao is him.....another leecher who wants money from PAC.. these people are lining up their pockets from the original leechers to pestors and now doctors....

did he really say that?

Yeah, where's the link?

this could be the libelous one not what the doctor said :shock:

time

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:55 pm 
Light Heavyweight

jamsky wrote:
mauragon wrote:
tagacapitolio wrote:
according to DR. JIMINEZ the only doctor that could cure pacquiao is him.....another leecher who wants money from PAC.. these people are lining up their pockets from the original leechers to pestors and now doctors....

did he really say that?

Yeah, where's the link?

this could be the libelous one not what the doctor has said :shock:

time

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:15 pm 
Middleweight

I should've known this would be blown out of proportion.

Dumb reporter + attention seeking licensed professional + dumb fans with comprehension issues = sensational false "news".

The writer should be fired by the newspaper that employs him. (a possibility)
The doctor should be reprimanded for giving out medical diagnosis presented as "opinions" on people he has never treated. (not sure what governing body can do this)
Fans should really try to discern what is factual news and what is senseless and stupid writing. (not gonna happen).

But I guess this kind of things are normal occurance with regards to Pacquiao, the Philippine media, and the fans.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:36 pm 
Light Heavyweight

bringpacmantobigd wrote:
I should've known this would be blown out of proportion.

Dumb reporter + attention seeking licensed professional + dumb fans with comprehension issues = sensational false "news".

The writer should be fired by the newspaper that employs him. (a possibility)
The doctor should be reprimanded for giving out medical diagnosis presented as "opinions" on people he has never treated. (not sure what governing body can do this)
Fans should really try to discern what is factual news and what is senseless and stupid writing. (not gonna happen).

But I guess this kind of things are normal occurance with regards to Pacquiao, the Philippine media, and the fans.

PRC

time

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:35 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Location: iN dA mIdDlE oF dA DeSeRt, WhErE yOu CaN fInD dA oAsIs!
anodedotnet wrote:
SPIDEYMAN wrote:
Publications like this must have a supporting documents or a documentary reports coming from the labs, scans or any test that will surely advise the person to retire.

I can also make my opinion that pac has "this and that" but my testimony is not sufficient enough to prove that I'm right.

Although these Doctors have points of view, but its not enough to prove on what they just observe. It will just create another issues to Pacfans, Pacnuts, Pactards and/or Pacmanias...

But in the contrary, its a good information to Pac.

GO WEB!!!

sabog ka ba? kapag ba may konting nginig at medyo utal na at duling na kelangan pa ng labs? physical test lang alam na ng mga doctors yan

trans: time to retire manny!!!

Unfortunately I'm not into drugs... but the way you reply seems you are...

Lab test shows all your physical conditions, not just Physical Exam. The way doctors advise was just their own opinion basing on what they seen on TV. There must be accurate test such as Lab/CT Scan/MRI and the likes, to prove that the person has that kind of disease.

Sige nga, SAMPLE: can you identify if the person will have this kind skin appearance problems such as PRICKLY HEAT/GERMAN MEASLES/DENGUE FEVER?

Even doctors will advise the patient to have a Lab Test to prove what is the right answer of this kind of skin problem, coz they have the same Small Red Cellulitis.

In connection with this issue, the Doctors should have proper analysis and he must check it personally, the prob was he just made his own opinion without any evidence that they physically check the person.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Location: iN dA mIdDlE oF dA DeSeRt, WhErE yOu CaN fInD dA oAsIs!
jasperjack1968 wrote:
SPIDEYMAN wrote:
Publications like this must have a supporting documents or a documentary reports coming from the labs, scans or any test that will surely advise the person to retire.

I can also make my opinion that pac has "this and that" but my testimony is not sufficient enough to prove that I'm right.

Although these Doctors have points of view, but its not enough to prove on what they just observe. It will just create another issues to Pacfans, Pacnuts, Pactards and/or Pacmanias...

But in the contrary, its a good information to Pac.

GO WEB!!!

the doctor noticed the hand tremors, twitching and speech stuttering. I know he's wrong about stuttering since Pac talks either in english and tagalog and he's not quiet good at both and that can make him stutter. regarding the had tremors, he could be right knowing Pac's years in boxing. but Pac could have had too much caffeine and lack of sleep. that can give you tremors too. the definitive way to know is to subject Pac into thorough neurological eval.

Correct!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:39 am 
Heavyweight

Manny Pookyaw wrote:
asteroid_punch wrote:
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/01/03/13/pacquiao-showing-early-signs-parkinsons-disease

Pacquiao showing early signs of Parkinson's disease?
By Dharel Placido, ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 01/03/2013 3:04 PM | Updated as of 01/03/2013 5:00 PM

parang may early signs

:shock: conflicting against the news title. :?

baka yung writer ang showing some signs... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 am 
Cruiserweight

A glimpse (from the outside) of the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health in Las Vegas where Pacquiao may have to undergo neurological exam and tests if Arum is indeed sincere about his concern for him. Sadly, the building looks like is a brain-teaser itself, or designed by an architect high on drugs and/or with a full-blown brain disease. B i z a r r o!

https://plus.google.com/107823537756123 ... otos?hl=en

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:53 pm 
Welterweight

Quoted from Joaquin Henson's article, "Medical discretion?"
http://www.philstar.com/sports/2013/01/ ... discretion

>A source disclosed that the doctor is not a full-fledged neurosurgeon, isn’t Board certified, isn’t a fellow of the Philippine Neurologists Association and isn’t a diplomate. “A comment like that destroys not only our world boxing icon but also the doctor as a practitioner,” said the source. “He should’ve been discreet in his comments. If he wanted to help Manny, he shouldn’t have made public his observation.”<

Dr. Rustico Jimenez's specialty is not neurology, it's internal medicine. Neurology is his subspecialty. At any rate, he doesn't seem to be a neurosurgeon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:11 pm 
Cruiserweight

wasaywasay wrote:

>A source disclosed that the doctor is not a full-fledged neurosurgeon, isn’t Board certified, isn’t a fellow of the Philippine Neurologists Association and isn’t a diplomate. “A comment like that destroys not only our world boxing icon but also the doctor as a practitioner,” said the source. “He should’ve been discreet in his comments. If he wanted to help Manny, he shouldn’t have made public his observation.”<

Dr. Rustico Jimenez's specialty is not neurology, it's internal medicine. Neurology is his subspecialty. At any rate, he doesn't seem to be a neurosurgeon.

nagmamagaling lng pala :biglaugh:

trans: id!ot doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:16 pm 
Heavyweight

komiko wrote:
wasaywasay wrote:

nagmamagaling lng pala :biglaugh:

trans: id!ot doctor

baka manghuhula. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8