Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:35 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:59 am 
Light Heavyweight

is pacquiao still running as representative?

if yes, please do help me to convince him to sponsor an ANTI POLITICAL DYSNASTY BILL. This bill if passed into law s the most significant in our political history, This bill is the most dificult and almost imposible to pass.

I know Manny Pacquiao cannot convince nor influence his fellow lawmakers but he can use his influence and popularity to gather peoples support to this bill putting extreme pressure in our congress to pass this bill into law before the 2016 elections.

This could be his biggest contribution in our country.

time

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:18 pm 
Heavyweight

how can you convince him when his wife already running for the vice governatorial race and his brother as well not sure what position but they are in now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:23 pm 
Heavyweight

I thought your topic is pertaining to pacman's early return this April

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:34 pm 
Light Heavyweight

mauragon wrote:

if yes, please do help me to convince him to sponsor an ANTI POLITICAL DYSNASTY BILL. This bill if passed into law s the most significant in our political history, This bill is the most dificult and almost imposible to pass.

I know Manny Pacquiao cannot convince nor influence his fellow lawmakers but he can use his influence and popularity to gather peoples support to this bill putting extreme pressure in our congress to pass this bill into law before the 2016 elections.

I am not against a family of politicians. after all, they're not to be blame but insensitive, ignorant, dumb and fuckin' vote sellers... ang masang "bugok" ang syang nagluluklok sa kanila...
If only we are to study their backgrounds before voting and not just go with political persuasions and sweet talks,vote buying etc... do you think they'll up there to hold a position?
How about a father, wife or son or daughter who can really do something for the the good of the people? just because the son's father is a politician, no way the son will soon succeeded a place even he's capable of doing so?
People will decide his fate in politics and not himself.

You have to campaign and educate the voters not this political dynasties.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:39 pm 
Light Heavyweight

He is not the proper congressman to sponsor that bill. You need a convincing personality with broad experience and know-how. Salimpusa lang siya at best for such a bill.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:39 pm 
Heavyweight

i would be better if manny will just stay out of politics...

i thought thread is all about convincing manny not to fight marquez again.. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:51 pm 
Light Heavyweight

joseph,inc wrote:
i would be better if manny will just stay out of politics...

i thought thread is all about convincing manny not to fight marquez again.. :)

As a TS Mauragon is no doubt a fisherman.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:52 pm 
Heavyweight

don't vote for him... hence, we are not all constituents of manny... so we just sit and watch...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:54 pm 
Heavyweight

Wrong forum.. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:01 pm 
Heavyweight

it's even hard to convince pacquiao to change his stupid haircut :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:20 pm 
Heavyweight

moneyfacyo wrote:
how can you convince him when his wife already running for the vice governatorial race and his brother as well not sure what position but they are in now.

and his brother Rogelio is running for mayor too I think......

- Statement of President Noynoy Aquino on appointing Boy Abunda in his cabinet.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:34 pm 
Heavyweight

If he is running against GMA, I will vote for him instead... :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:49 pm 
Light Heavyweight

rjunz1 wrote:
mauragon wrote:

I am not against a family of politicians. after all, they're not to be blame but insensitive, ignorant, dumb and fuckin' vote sellers... ang masang "bugok" ang syang nagluluklok sa kanila...
If only we are to study their backgrounds before voting and not just go with political persuasions and sweet talks,vote buying etc... do you think they'll up there to hold a position?
How about a father, wife or son or daughter who can really do something for the the good of the people? just because the son's father is a politician, no way the son will soon succeeded a place even he's capable of doing so?
People will decide his fate in politics and not himself.

You have to campaign and educate the voters not this political dynasties.

thats the only reason being used by these political leeches. History tells us that it is not as good as it is. Voters doesnt want Dynasties but they cant do anything. Dynasties control the entire populace whether we like it or not. Voters freedom to choose are just being used as scapegoat by these leeches. But the truth remains, voters has no choice. Theyre only choice is for an anti dysnasty law to take effect.

time

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:04 pm 
Light Heavyweight

el critico wrote:
it's even hard to convince pacquiao to change his stupid haircut :biglaugh:

Not to mention his goatee.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:07 pm 
Light Heavyweight

fil79 wrote:
moneyfacyo wrote:

and his brother Rogelio is running for mayor too I think......

Ang alam ko congressman. Malaki-laki ang weight nila sa congress kung dalawa sila kasi, at preparasyon pag siya ay nasa senado na. Di ma magaling din?