Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=231359
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Danilo Gabia [ Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

The only way that we can show love and respect to people is to protect them from any harm. I am hurt if he is hurt. MP should hang his gloves now! Any support bro.

Author:  FunkyDog [ Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

Danilo Gabia wrote:
The only way that we can show love and respect to people is to protect them from any harm. I am hurt if he is hurt. MP should hang his gloves now! Any support bro.

Mukhang wala pang sagot sa thread mo TS? :D
Lahat gusto pang maka bawi ke Marquez :D

Author:  airen [ Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

iisang talo pa lang kay Marquez, maganda kung mag retire na nananalo... don't worry! if Manny hurts, he will recieve a billion, You TS, be careful, if you are hurts you have no millions. :lol:

Author:  JCOOL2329 [ Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

He should've retired 2 yrs ago......then make a comeback ....but that wasn't the plan.

Author:  MoneyPack [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

Retire? LOL. Manny is not worried, why should you? "Cross that bridge when you come to it". It's all about making the right decision in a given situation and Manny is doing just that...he knows his values and priorities.

Author:  batang kamuning [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

am a fan of boxing kaya masarap manood kung pano nakikipaglaban sa pacman.

Author:  Schizoe68 [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

I want him to retire too, most of us idolize him only as a boxer, but I look up to him as a great person and a philanthropist.
He has a family too, all of us would feel guilty and bad about ourselves if someday Manny really get Parkinsons Disease from these fights.. I want to see him retire strong and healthy, and still smile whenever we see him on TV someday... and not sitting on a wheelchair and cant even speak anymore...

Author:  Danilo Gabia [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

Schizoe68 is right. Thanks bro

Author:  mackievoy [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

Schizoe68 wrote:
I want him to retire too, most of us idolize him only as a boxer, but I look up to him as a great person and a philanthropist.
He has a family too, all of us would feel guilty and bad about ourselves if someday Manny really get Parkinsons Disease from these fights.. I want to see him retire strong and healthy, and still smile whenever we see him on TV someday... and not sitting on a wheelchair and cant even speak anymore...



:)

Author:  alineses [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

For additional info, please read some paragraphs from Manila Times, Brain Teaser.

Norris, who defeated the likes of Sugar Ray Leonard, John Mugabi and Meldrick Taylor in a sterling 12-year career (1986 to1998), was diagnosed last year with pugilistic dementia. Norris is only 45 years old, but he could no longer remember the names of the great fighters he defeated or the date of his own wedding.

Medical studies show that the punch-drunk syndrome begins to manifest about 12 years to 16 years after the start of a career in boxing. The condition becomes full-blown after a period of time, in some cases decades after a boxer has retired. The studies are far from being inaccurate. Norris started showing signs of the illness less than a year after he ended his 12-year career. Pacquiao, 34, turned pro in 1995 and is on his 17th year in the punch-for-pay business. He is coming off a devastating sixth round knockout loss to Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez in December.

Please read more... http://manilatimes.net/index.php/sports ... ain-teaser

Author:  Sir Benjamin [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

sh@t up! :gun2:

Author:  Sir Benjamin [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

MoneyPack wrote:
Retire? LOL. Manny is not worried, why should you? "Cross that bridge when you come to it". It's all about making the right decision in a given situation and Manny is doing just that...he knows his values and priorities.


AGREE!

NATSAMBAHAN LANG,

DAMI NG KINABAHAN DITO SA PACLAND!

HMP!


pATINGIN NGA KAU SA DR. NYO!

IWAS KAPE AT TABA!

MATULOG NG MAAGA, HA!

:finger:

Author:  Sir Benjamin [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

airen wrote:
iisang talo pa lang kay Marquez, maganda kung mag retire na nananalo... don't worry! if Manny hurts, he will recieve a billion, You TS, be careful, if you are hurts you have no millions. :lol:


NADALE MO, BRO!

MARAMING DI NAGIISIP AT

PRAKTIKAL DITO SA PACLAND!

INTINDIHIN NYO SARILING BUHAY

NYYYYYYYYYYYOOO! :twisted:

Author:  10cc [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

Stop treating Pac like a girl. He's a man for God sake. He can take care of himself. I don't understand why some folks are cuddling Pac as if he's a baby. The man we're talking about is stronger than us. The title itself is gayish! Love my a$$. :lol:
Remember we are boxing fans not teenage heartthrob fans. :lol:

Author:  10cc [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's support and love our boxing hero. Manny should retire

Danilo Gabia wrote:
The only way that we can show love and respect to people is to protect them from any harm. I am hurt if he is hurt. MP should hang his gloves now! Any support bro.


You are hurt when he is hurt? Yuck! :lol:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/