Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:58 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:13 pm 
Heavyweight

Juramentado wrote:
This thread is st*pid.

We all know that 40 million is nothing compared to what the highly anticipated bout is expected to generate.

Which is probably at the very least $250 million. Remember this is billed as the most lucrative and biggest fight in boxing history, we're talking about here.

So Manny getting only 40 million and Floyd getting 210 million out of 250 million, is down right dumb.

We all know that Manny deserves to get more than 40 million if it does reach the 200-250 million mark. As he is also responsible for drawing the crowd in this highly anticipated bout.

Pera ang pinaguusapan dito, kaya gagamitin nyo yung utak nyo.

Manny must be guaranteed of no less than $50 M plus 40% uptake from the PPV . or $70 M plus 35% uptake from PPV.

projected to earn $250M up to $300M . which the 50% go to promoters, HBO, Showtime..etc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:35 pm 
Welterweight

TheSubversive wrote:
END RESULT

THE END

Dumagdag ka rin sa listahan ng mga tanga??? Kala ko iba ka, tanga ka rin pala!!! May kamag anak ka pa bang tulad mo?? Pa vasectomy kayo nang di na dumami lahi nyo! TANGA!!!! UULITIN KO... TANGA!

Fraud is not the face of boxing! Why would you take 40 million when you have 300 million on the table! If you think accepting 40 million is the best choice, I say you better see a psychologist, coz you got screwed up big time... tanga mo!!!

I'm the #1 fan!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:45 pm 
Cruiserweight

dan44 wrote:
Juramentado wrote:
This thread is st*pid.

We all know that 40 million is nothing compared to what the highly anticipated bout is expected to generate.

Which is probably at the very least $250 million. Remember this is billed as the most lucrative and biggest fight in boxing history, we're talking about here.

So Manny getting only 40 million and Floyd getting 210 million out of 250 million, is down right dumb.

We all know that Manny deserves to get more than 40 million if it does reach the 200-250 million mark. As he is also responsible for drawing the crowd in this highly anticipated bout.

Pera ang pinaguusapan dito, kaya gagamitin nyo yung utak nyo.

Manny must be guaranteed of no less than $50 M plus 40% uptake from the PPV . or $70 M plus 35% uptake from PPV.

projected to earn $250M up to $300M . which the 50% go to promoters, HBO, Showtime..etc

For it to make financial sense, with regards to Manny.

hm, okay, I see.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:13 pm 
Middleweight

if pacqiao were smart he should have said yes to mayweather just to call off his bluff deal. now mayweather uses that old excuse to blackball pacqiao why the fight is no longer on the table. This is what mayweather said...."i offered pacqioa the best possible deal but he turned me down so in return Im going to return the favor....its his lost not mine. Ive got so much money to last me 20, 30 lifetime while everycent of pacqioas money goes to pay off his tax debt. money may is all business. pacqiao want a handout...but he aint gettin' nothin' from me..." NO DEAL, DONE DEAL.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:35 pm 
Cruiserweight

just keep on running Fraud... let's see who is broke at the end of the day, anyway try to learn how to read first.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:48 pm 
Cruiserweight

Comparison of who is better between the two in terms of legacy. Also slightly touches on the topic of 40 million excuse by Floyd.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pe4qbXylrE&spfreload=1

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:04 pm 
Featherweight

now what, that is life of boxer.