Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:45 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:13 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:03 pm
Posts: 162
Location: madagsacar
just read an article top rank is planning a mini tournament involving pacquiao, marquez, rios and bradley. this i think is very probable since TR needs to showcase more elite competitions for HBO programs after gbp will be on showtime only. here's my pick

pacquiao vs. bradley 2 = pac wins by UD. bradley will be again in his bicycle and the judges will correct their mistakes and award pac the victory
marquez vs. rios = i see rios winning by KO/TKO. this is a potential fight of the year with rios face swollen and the brutality of fight will be for every round. rios's youth, ppwer and stamina will earn him probably the KO of the year
pacquiao vs. rios = i hate this fight for pacquaio. rios and pac will go toe-to-toe and rios youth will give him the edge. rios winning by close margine
rios vs. bradley = a boring fight with rios trying to get exchanges but bradley refuses to cooperate. rios will win by UD

conclusion: rios will beat the 3


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:43 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 19089
Location: Paradise
Rios by TKO over JMM ?
Rios has a soft belly and midsection. JMM would make him take a knee a few times.
Worse, Rios has zero defense.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:55 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 10566
Location: Patch Of Heaven
Bratley or Rios are dangerous fight for midlife transition Maquez 8)

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:00 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:19 am
Posts: 2286
Rios will lose both to Pacuiao and Marquez


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:11 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 pm
Posts: 2308
Location: Makati City
the Timmy's of the Pacquiao fight makes Marpeds look past his prime :)

_________________
"I've always had a fascination with the bizarre,
the surreal, the Grand Guignol, the grotesque.
I've always liked imperfections. I never really
wanted to sell perfection."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:20 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:29 am
Posts: 3387
Location: Somewhere in Pacific Island!
raikage wrote:
just read an article top rank is planning a mini tournament involving pacquiao, marquez, rios and bradley. this i think is very probable since TR needs to showcase more elite competitions for HBO programs after gbp will be on showtime only. here's my pick

pacquiao vs. bradley 2 = pac wins by UD. bradley will be again in his bicycle and the judges will correct their mistakes and award pac the victory
marquez vs. rios = i see rios winning by KO/TKO. this is a potential fight of the year with rios face swollen and the brutality of fight will be for every round. rios's youth, ppwer and stamina will earn him probably the KO of the year
pacquiao vs. rios = i hate this fight for pacquaio. rios and pac will go toe-to-toe and rios youth will give him the edge. rios winning by close margine
rios vs. bradley = a boring fight with rios trying to get exchanges but bradley refuses to cooperate. rios will win by UD

conclusion: rios will beat the 3






Maybe your telling us that Rios will gonna lost to this 3. 8)

_________________
Quote:
SOMEBODY!! KILL ME!!

DREAM!! BELIEVE!! AND!! MULTIPLY!! OH YEAH!! XD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:03 am
Posts: 1636
,, tournament will be Good if they fight every week.

_________________
..i am inlove to lee min jung lee min jung lee min jung lee min jung


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:27 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:45 am
Posts: 515
.. Bradley will be the ultimate champion if all fights will be held in the USA.. :lol:

_________________
Megan Lynne Young is the Miss World of my time.. who's yours?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:43 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:35 am
Posts: 1771
hisashi wrote:
,, tournament will be Good if they fight every week.



this post made my day. :D

_________________
----------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:19 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:29 am
Posts: 3387
Location: Somewhere in Pacific Island!
hisashi wrote:
,, tournament will be Good if they fight every week.




Dude! Watch other boxer's fight. There's a boxing fight every week. Don't just wait for those 4ppl on their fight day. :biglaugh:

_________________
Quote:
SOMEBODY!! KILL ME!!

DREAM!! BELIEVE!! AND!! MULTIPLY!! OH YEAH!! XD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:14 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:19 am
Posts: 2286
Why not make it a one day tournament wrestling style like a true gladiators.




Why not Arum organize this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a1aQv0j9f4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:02 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:46 pm
Posts: 475
Round 1 : Bradley VS Rios
Round 2: Pacquiao VS Bradley
Round 3: Marquez VS Pacquiao
Round 4: Rios VS Marquez
Round 5: Malignaggi VS winner of Rounds 1-4 :-)

_________________
Arum: Tim you'll win by SD but Manny must win on the rematch so we could have trilogy. Got it?
Tim: Got it Bob!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:55 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:09 am
Posts: 1710
a tournament?????????

yea, right.................. LOL.......

problem with that is that marquez is NOT a arum puppet the way pac is............

marquez ONLY wants ONE fight, most likely NOT but MAYBE two fights.............. and thats it......... NO MORE.......... NOT ENOUGH FOR A TOURNAMENT....... LOL......

he already told arum/pac what it will take to make a 5th fight........ it's obvious arum/pac aren't willing to take a pay cut to make this fight happen......... so marquez has moved on......... LOL..........

he'll now focus on attempting a 5th divisional title..... and IF (big IF - due to father time) that happens then he'll sail off into the sunset.........
and even if he doesnt get the 5th divisional title, he'll still call it a career..........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:25 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 pm
Posts: 2308
Location: Makati City
JoeyInCali wrote:
Rios by TKO over JMM ?
Rios has a soft belly and midsection. JMM would make him take a knee a few times.
Worse, Rios has zero defense.



Rios is stronger, he would just run over slow and old JMM.

_________________
"I've always had a fascination with the bizarre,
the surreal, the Grand Guignol, the grotesque.
I've always liked imperfections. I never really
wanted to sell perfection."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 10566
Location: Patch Of Heaven
Bradley will destroy Hulkjuan!!

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group