Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:47 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:15 pm 
Cruiserweight

Marquez: "People can't understand, I said NO to stricter roids testing... nsac is enough."

"If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:34 am 
Featherweight

a 5th figth between pacquiao and marquez is surely pointless, if jmm does'nt want to fight even if the fight is to be held in mexico city jmm's backyard. pacquiao fought jmm 4x the 1st fight manny could have won by a UD if not from a mistake committed by a judge in scoring it 10-7 instead of 10-6,2nd fight pacquaio won it bu a SD via a 3rd round knock down.3rd fight pacquiao won it by MD via volume and landed punches. the 4th fight jmm by KO. RATIO 2-1 Pacquiao.
the KO win by jmm really shocked the world in disbelief how can a 39 year old man became so strong, so ripped and so tought can now absorbed even the hardest pacquiao punch.

unlike the previous 2 fights marquez cannot withstand and absorbed pacman's punches because he said it before pacquaio hits hard. in their 3rd and 4th fight after being handled by heredia as strength and conditioning coach jmm became a super saiyan in boxing. we can't help but doubt jmm if he's clean. pacman was also doubted as a PED user because" he's so good" as what larry merchant had said.
jmm said many times before the 4th KO victory that he is smarter and crafted boxer than pacman, well then why is he ducking pacman if he believes what he said, is he insane to say no to 20M plus PPV share, or maybe jmm is hiding something. the 5th fight to some is pointless but in reality there is much to prove this is jmm's chance to prove that the KO victory is no fluke. for the record he could be the only mexican boxer to be paid 20M plus share if and when he fights pacman the 5th time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:14 pm 
Middleweight

sondo777 wrote:
mhike_chan wrote:
hate him pacnuts.. his a famous.. he dont care about you guys.. his a famouse in mexico.. he defeat your dog pacnuts...

Awesome !!

My God !

Really good stuff comments from Mhike_Chan !

I am Speechless ! Speechless !

speechless? cant think because you have no brain.. hahaha you have nothing to say.. hahahaha if you dont have any comment stupid sondot.. just shut your bigahole.
i know you dont watch boxing.. thats why you have stupid predict.. hahaha you know gay. . why dont you try to suck your head to your dad asz.... it will fit on your brainless head.. hahah stupid gay

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:22 pm 
Light Heavyweight

If he does, he will be exposed that he is on something. He is hiding something. Why can't he fight for the right amount of money? He fought Pacquiao 4 times already. A fifth one wouldn't change the picture a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:24 pm 
Cruiserweight

Stop talking about Marquez or mentioning his name..

I assure you all..

He

will

visit

Philippines crying for another fight..... 8) Money talks!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:13 am 
Light Heavyweight

He's highballin'!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:53 am 
Welterweight

fatbro017 wrote:
He's highballin'!

yup, he just wants to get the most he can. plus, he probably wants to play it safe, if he never fights pac again he has the bragging rights of saying he KO'd pac, regardless of the 2-1 record for pac. its sad because he gives pacquiao all sorts of troubles every time, yah he was taking punishment but i honestly don't think pac woulda been able to KO him, it woulda just been like margorito fight. pacquiao doesn't seem to have that KO power anymore, add that to the fact he has a VERY hard time landing punches on marquez and moving targets like bradley.. i wonder if his legs are going that could be why

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:16 pm 
Welterweight

lol.. guess he wasn't highballin after all.. just laughin at manny. i don't care if manny said "if he doesn't want to, i don't either". thats complete BS. we all know manny is mad now that he isn't getting a rematch with marqpeds. and marquez knows it the most. he's just LOVING it right now. i honestly think he will retire over fighting manny again. he will fight other guys but i think he's happy with his KO of pac. that KO was nicer than any of pacs KO's. one can argue the hatton one, but seriously... no. hatton sucks. lol. being able to KO manny > KOing a garbage fighter like hatton.

marquez gets he last laugh. pactards forever hatin' waaaa...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6