Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:24 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:09 pm 
Heavyweight

JMM is really one of a kind among the mexican ring warriors. after the first time when he fought pacquiao that resulted in a draw, he opted to fight chris john of indonesia instead of staging a rematch against pacquiao. boxing fans around the world were wondering what made JMM do so despite the big difference in money involved. was he thinking that CJ was easy target or was it that JMM was plain scared of the pacman? now, JMM is avoiding pacman again like a plague despite his big win over pacquiao. why? is there really nothing more to prove? hahhh, that' a total bs. everybody saw how pacquiao was pummeling JMM in their last encounter until that LUCKY PUNCH came. the truth of the matter is that JMM needs to convincingly defeat pacquiao again in a fifth fight to stablish his claim that there's really nothing more to prove, otherwise that win of his over pacman will continue to be shrouded in doubt especially that he was associated with nemo heredia, a PEDs expert and a dealer of such.

i have high respect for mexican boxers for their brave stand against challenges, but one man may spoil that image, and that's JMM, the emerging MEXICAN CHICKEN.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:19 pm 
Heavyweight

Bwa haha!

Correct!!!

:biglaugh:

To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:46 pm 
Welterweight

And that chicken just knocked Pacquiao out unconscious. I mean, how could you talk smack against somebody who just knocked your idol out cold slumped on the floor facing the canvass?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:59 pm 
Cruiserweight

surasura wrote:
And that chicken just knocked Pacquiao out unconscious. I mean, how could you talk smack against somebody who just knocked your idol out cold slumped on the floor facing the canvass?

You say HI to Memo first, then you'll know why.

bro bojovel pasok........

:-P

"If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:26 pm 
Heavyweight

why you pactards keep calling people chicken? didn't you ran away when chinese boats starts patrolling the china sea? :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:30 pm 
Heavyweight

mexicans are warriors
they never backed down from challenges
fighting the best to be the best

exception: marquez

mga napaimbyerna ni master tarugo at napisti ng todo 1. ryanmikhael 2. bluechip 3. macario 4. superfly 5. pacstorm 6. ric_lois 7. palinang 8. paktol 9. gambol 10. joseph_inc 11. igorot 12. gorio 20/20 13. lytbendah 14. edap ..en da list kuntinyu..hihihi!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:31 pm 
Light Heavyweight

el critico wrote:
why you pactards keep calling people chicken? didn't you ran away when chinese boats starts patrolling the china sea? :biglaugh:

pinoy ka rin naman e. akala mo mexicano ka? take ka ng gamot mo ha :D q

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:06 pm 
Light Heavyweight

It's just a matter of principle for JMM if he walks away for a 5th fight. It's just the way it is and some guys do relish the victory of finally beating the guy once and for all. Boxing is just a sport and there's no point of labeling the guy a chicken if they already fought for 4 times already cause it is just childish and inappropriate. Just accept the fact that JMM did KO pac and it is part of the sport.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:37 pm 
Heavyweight

surasura wrote:

and you're so proud that your mexican chicken won by LUCKY PUNCH. :biglaugh: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:38 pm 
Cruiserweight

Yeah, it took him four (4) fvcking tries to ko Pac... then flee with it, like a burglar.
Marquez should have more confidence in a 5th fight, but lo and behold, he looks scared.

wanted to sell perfection."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:47 pm 
Heavyweight

blackwater1 wrote:
It's just a matter of principle for JMM if he walks away for a 5th fight. It's just the way it is and some guys do relish the victory of finally beating the guy once and for all. Boxing is just a sport and there's no point of labeling the guy a chicken if they already fought for 4 times already cause it is just childish and inappropriate. Just accept the fact that JMM did KO pac and it is part of the sport.

aw come on, every one saw it was a lucky punch. juan "schwarzeneger" marquez must prove once and for all that his win against pacquiao was no fluke by convincingly beating pacquiao in another fight. but i'll bet my house JMM's not gonna do it, he'll think of any alibi, just like his black american amigo with the white balls floyd, to keep away from pacman at all cost. :lol:

Last edited by dominic on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:53 pm 
Middleweight

fonzy wrote:
el critico wrote:

ayaw na nya maging pinoy...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:54 pm 
Heavyweight

el critico wrote:

el clitz, why don't you just congratulate those boxing judges after the KO win by gonzalez over abner mares instead of dragging the story about china sea. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:34 pm 
Middleweight

fonzy wrote:
el critico wrote:

WRONG !!! EL Critico is not a Pinoy ! She is a Pinay ! She has a *****

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:41 pm 
Middleweight

el critico wrote:

You ran away when American patrol guard saw your 'back wet' :biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next