Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:06 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am 
Light Heavyweight

Chicken this, chicken that. y'all chicken to me. step in the ring and spar w/ me Bitccches !

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:52 am 
Cruiserweight

Floyd's breed is a black leghorn with a mixed of road runner blood, I dunno exactly about Jmm, maybe Mexican chicken quesadilla or sort of chickening chicken burritos.

"If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:37 am 
Heavyweight

what's the matter with this JMM, when he got a draw, he refused to fight again.

when he finally got a win, he refused to fight again. my goodness!!! i just can't

understand this mexican chicken at all. maybe he needs a shrink to fix his head. :? :o :? :o :?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:55 am 
Middleweight

dominic wrote:

when he finally got a win, he refused to fight again. my goodness!!! i just can't

understand this mexican chicken at all. maybe he needs a shrink to fix his head. :? :o :? :o :?

hehehe, relax bro...Boxing is just a sport, don't take it personally...It seems you are hell bent in proving something that you really know little about...JMM's refusal for a 5th fight with pac should be taken at face value, nothing more, nothing less...Don't put anger or frustration in front of you cause he refused for a 5th fight and name calling is certainly uncalled for...Be a gentleman and put everything into its proper perspective....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:08 am 
Heavyweight

caviteboy72 wrote:
dominic wrote:

hehehe, relax bro...Boxing is just a sport, don't take it personally...It seems you are hell bent in proving something that you really know little about...JMM's refusal for a 5th fight with pac should be taken at face value, nothing more, nothing less...Don't put anger or frustration in front of you cause he refused for a 5th fight and name calling is certainly uncalled for...Be a gentleman and put everything into its proper perspective....

no offense to you bro, but what JMM did when he got here in the philippines to show his disrespect to us pinoys is something that i just can't forget. this pee drinking mexican chicken desreves no respect at all. i respect the rest of the mexicans, but not him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:09 am 
Middleweight

dominic wrote:

Ok bro...Think about this....You had a quarrel with someone and eventually both of you had had a fistfight episode...During the fight, your opponent kicked your b u t t and he clearly won the fight with you going home full of blackeye and frustration...In your disgust, you promised yourself that when you see him again, you will win the fistfight this time around...And after a week, you saw your opponent again and you tried to coerce a fistfight again with him to avenge your loss...But this time, your opponent was quiet and he clearly said to you that he will not fight you again....You coerced him again and again but he was not interested in fighting you again no matter what you do or say....

My question is----With your opponent clearly stating that he will never fight again, would you punch him and see if he will budge and then re-start the fight all over again or you would just forget the whole thing and let bygone be bygone and get on with your life and just be civil about it?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:15 am 
Middleweight

dominic wrote:
caviteboy72 wrote:
dominic wrote:

no offense to you bro, but what JMM did when he got here in the philippines to show his disrespect to us pinoys is something that i just can't forget. this pee drinking mexican chicken desreves no respect at all. i respect the rest of the mexicans, but not him.

I understand your feeling but as Christians, we should just let it pass and forgive him....No harm was done and I believe we should not be personal about it...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:38 am 
Heavyweight

march99 wrote:
Chicken this, chicken that. y'all chicken to me. step in the ring and spar w/ me Bitccches !

you mad bro? :o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:08 am 
Featherweight

dominic wrote:
JMM is really one of a kind among the mexican ring warriors. after the first time when he fought pacquiao that resulted in a draw, he opted to fight chris john of indonesia instead of staging a rematch against pacquiao. boxing fans around the world were wondering what made JMM do so despite the big difference in money involved. was he thinking that CJ was easy target or was it that JMM was plain scared of the pacman? now, JMM is avoiding pacman again like a plague despite his big win over pacquiao. why? is there really nothing more to prove? hahhh, that' a total bs. everybody saw how pacquiao was pummeling JMM in their last encounter until that LUCKY PUNCH came. the truth of the matter is that JMM needs to convincingly defeat pacquiao again in a fifth fight to stablish his claim that there's really nothing more to prove, otherwise that win of his over pacman will continue to be shrouded in doubt especially that he was associated with nemo heredia, a PEDs expert and a dealer of such.

i have high respect for mexican boxers for their brave stand against challenges, but one man may spoil that image, and that's JMM, the emerging MEXICAN CHICKEN.

Im a a Pinoy, to say things like this makes you and the people who agree with you SORE LOSER. Yeah it was a lucky punch, but this is a sport, there will always be winners and losers, if you cannot accept defeat then don't be part of it in any capacity.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:06 pm 
Cruiserweight

Yes, he is rare breed of a prizefighter.. a dumb one.

wanted to sell perfection."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:28 pm 
Welterweight

EL POLLO LOCO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:41 pm 
Middleweight

with this chickening of jmm todate, he's not but of a chicken....he's mere of a hen :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:08 am 
Heavyweight

ang nakaraan

history repeats itself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1DU86uLHKw&sns=em

angel knows

8)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:33 am 
Heavyweight

http://www.efowl.com/Very_Rare_Chicken_Breeds_s/186.htm

he should be listed here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:40 am 
Heavyweight

Caligula wrote:
http://www.efowl.com/Very_Rare_Chicken_Breeds_s/186.htm

he should be listed here.

:biglaugh:

To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next