Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:31 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 63  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:36 pm 
Middleweight

Who's doubting? Not even pac doubted cause even if it was a lucky punch it was still a legitimate clean shot...It happens all the time in boxing, so all you pactards give it a rest cause you're all getting in my nerve....Such a travesty these pactards..grrrr...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:12 pm 
Welterweight

He put Pacquiao to sleep for good. What more should he do to prove himself? The better question is, what should Manny do to prove to the boxing world that he is still relevant. But, I'll answer that question myself - none, he should retire and instead follow his priority as he has said in an interview on ABS-CBN, politics.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:41 am 
Cruiserweight

surasura wrote:
He put Pacquiao to sleep for good. What more should he do to prove himself? The better question is, what should Manny do to prove to the boxing world that he is still relevant. But, I'll answer that question myself - none, he should retire and instead follow his priority as he has said in an interview on ABS-CBN, politics.

because the minute he retires from boxing, he will become solely a politician - this will hurt his image as politicians have ZERO respect from the Philippine public (atleast the ones not brainwashed)

Then, Pacquiao will have to own up to his failings - being an absentee congressman, not understanding or reading bills, inability to complete his promises, etc, etc etc

Pacquiao "the boxer" is helping his image, bolstering also his image as a politician. Though he has accomplished very little in that arena, his popularity as a boxer is helping his political career. Now, if Pacquiao is just a mere politician, then he will be judged accordingly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:16 am 
Middleweight

...5th fight to even the score, 6th to erase doubts only if he wins :bigeyes:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:05 am 
Heavyweight

Nothing. He feels no guilt and he doesn't owe you guys anything.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:39 am 
Middleweight

Only the pactards are doubting and who the hell cares what these pactards are saying?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:23 am 
Cruiserweight

Marquez who? :lol:

Who Cares about Marquez...

I'm tired of him....I will just wait when he gets old enough and dying to confess to the public
about his biggest secret! He is a religious man...and surely it wont take time..
He will expose them all soon...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:27 am 
Light Heavyweight

What a joke of a thread…………. LOL….

The so-called “doubt” is just about ONLY here in this website…………….. LOL….

It’s a GREAT “W” for marquez everywhere else…………….. LOL….

The rest of the world LAUGH at pactards and those that can NOT move on………. LOL….
And threads like this and posters that show that they can NOT move on are LAUGHED at……………… LOL….

THAT’S what makes this a joke……………. LOL………

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:36 am 
Middleweight

Down with the pactards....There is really no doubt about JMM cause he won fair and square..The dope test was negative so if ever there was a doubt, these are only coming from the moronic pactards....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:17 am 
Heavyweight

Shows how much you make damage control in vain, mad Marqroids fanatics.
It's been quiet awhile now, and you all didn't change your stand even it was obvious.
Time and again such quibbling over semantics may seem petty stuff.
And you'd have to be an id!ot not to suspect him of it.
My reason for believing Marquez juicing is because of the obviousness of it all.
Memo Heredia on TV admitting he still has 20+ undetectable drugs.
Memo Heredia admitting to FBI that the top 8 sprinters in the world has to be juiced out of their minds, meanwhile he is currently working with Usain Bolt. Doesn't take a great detective to realize he is still supplying PED's.
Marquez crew trying to hide Heredia's true identity because of his PED past.
Marquez would drink piss, eat sh!ts, to get an edge, pretty sure he would take PED to get an edge.
That overhand right hook he landed on Pac in the 3rd round, he landed that same punch over and over again on Pac for 36 rounds, yet Pac fell like a rock with 1, post Memo Heredia.
Given all the above, you would have to be on denial to think otherwise..but as they say, innocent till proven guilty... Just as OJ is innocent, Lance Armstrong was till he admitted, but you gotta make up your own mind based on the facts and arrive to some sort of common sense. And I hope that you have all had, and finally recover from gloating over an empty or shaded triumph.

To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:26 am 
Middleweight

Blitzky22 wrote:
Shows how much you make damage control in vain, mad Marqroids fanatics.
It's been quiet awhile now, and you all didn't change your stand even it was obvious.
Time and again such quibbling over semantics may seem petty stuff.
And you'd have to be an id!ot not to suspect him of it.
My reason for believing Marquez juicing is because of the obviousness of it all.
Memo Heredia on TV admitting he still has 20+ undetectable drugs.
Memo Heredia admitting to FBI that the top 8 sprinters in the world has to be juiced out of their minds, meanwhile he is currently working with Usain Bolt. Doesn't take a great detective to realize he is still supplying PED's.
Marquez crew trying to hide Heredia's true identity because of his PED past.
Marquez would drink piss, eat sh!ts, to get an edge, pretty sure he would take PED to get an edge.
That overhand right hook he landed on Pac in the 3rd round, he landed that same punch over and over again on Pac for 36 rounds, yet Pac fell like a rock with 1, post Memo Heredia.
Given all the above, you would have to be on denial to think otherwise..but as they say, innocent till proven guilty... Just as OJ is innocent, Lance Armstrong was till he admitted, but you gotta make up your own mind based on the facts and arrive to some sort of common sense. And I hope that you have all had, and finally recover from gloating over an empty or shaded triumph.

Suspicion of ped use is inadmissible. Proof is king and I bet you can't show one...Not until the fat lady sings, JMM is innocent cause pac was even accused of being a ped user and all the pactards were in denial and in fighting mode that time....Watch the fight and the KO was a perfectly timed bomb cause pac walked into it...As simple as that...nuff said..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:35 am 
Heavyweight

No, you're just too naïve or a complete id!ot.
No speculation, talk about science, there is a reason there aren't many 39 year old elite boxers, especially in the lower weight divisions. In this case, not only is he elite mentally, but elite physically. When you turn 39, come back and tell me, if all of this is obtainable.... without roids.

In these times, no excuse not to do the VADA tests!
(what is he doing?)

- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:53 am 
Middleweight

Blitzky22 wrote:
No speculation, talk about science, there is a reason there aren't many 39 year old elite boxers, especially in the lower weight divisions. In this case, not only is he elite mentally, but elite physically. When you turn 39, come back and tell me, if all of this is obtainable.... without roids.

(what is he doing?)

Science? What do you know about it? Have you actually studied human physiology or nutrition to be able to arrive in your conclusion? Or maybe you have just read somewhere from the net about the whole brouhaha and then you make the whole story as your own? Bro, in order for you to be telling such statement, you gotta have solid proof cause until now as far as JMM there is no concrete proof of ped use that he actually used one....JMM is an elite boxer, well disciplined and focused mentally...He was hell bent mentally on beating pac and that mental focus played the key role...Ped use or not is out of the question cause he was tested negative, and that is a fact....Your speculation will not hold water unless you actually witnessed JMM using ped....Well if you don't have any evidence at this point, consider yourself "naive" in the real world of the elite world class boxers such as JMM....case closed...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:55 am 
Heavyweight

The boxing commission, the proper authority to redress your grievance,
what do these naive Marqroids fanatics and in-denial complete idiots--
to borrow your words--have to say? Why haven't they voided the fight
and suspended or banned Marquez?

Why don't you write them a letter? Why don't you start a campaign or
a petition to nullify the fight--apart from posting threads here in Pacland?
Why don't you place a full page ad in the newspapers denouncing the fight?

You label us as naive complete idiots and in-denial Marqroids fanatics.
If so, then why can't you get it into your smart head that we won't listen
to you anyway. All these huffing and puffing will be for naught because
we don't care and we are supposed to be a bunch of idiots who don't know
well nor understand the epiphany that you pontificate.

Blitzky22 wrote:

(what is he doing?)

Last edited by ako_barok on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:57 am 
Heavyweight

PadreDamaso wrote:
Blitzky22 wrote:
a) Bravely take a dive, no more bs, agree to VADA testings.

b) No more alibis, no chickening out, take the 5th fight with Pac.

c) Dispatched the culprit, fire Angel Memo Heredia, can he do it that way?

What's your take guys?

What about Pacquiao? he should do 365 days a year testing like Donaire to erase all doubts.....

Oh, where have you been lately?
Pacquiao now is one of a role model and a crusader in VADA testings...
Pac VS Rios drug testing will be cater by VADA!

- Robert Frost

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 63  Next