Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:46 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 63  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:52 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:37 am
Posts: 5067
Location: pitong bundok
Which part of my post said I'm complaining about Pacquiao?
Don't try to divert the issue here.

Once again, file a complaint with the boxing commission.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.


Blitzky22 wrote:
Why should I? I'm not complaining about Marquez. You're the one
crying and bitching since November of 2012. And then some....

Blitzky22 wrote:
ako_barok wrote:
Once again, go to the boxing commission and file a complaint.


and you must wheedle Marquez...
but it's more fun here, you are enjoying this, aren't you?


Of corz! you're not going to complain about Marquez, but you're complaining about Pacquiao... it's strengthen the truth that you're one of the top Jmm's c'gobbler here, you aren't supposed to do that.

_________________
"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule." -- Friedrich Nietzsche


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:02 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
oh, you already forgot your different posts from different threads since 2006 related complains/distrusts about Pac :shock:

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:08 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
Once again, you coax Marquez to take VADA tests, while I'm filing a complaint with the boxing commission. PUT UP or SHUT UP.

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:14 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:37 am
Posts: 5067
Location: pitong bundok
Once again, complain to the boxing commission.

If you can correlate whatever negative post I said about Pacquiao to the
issue at hand and that it has significant bearing with this, good luck to you.

Other than that, I think you're just trying to muddle the issue to avoid a
challenge to act on your complaint instead of just moaning in the wrong
location. You want change, talk to the people who can effect a change.
This is something you should have done since the early part of 2013 or
the day after Pacquiao got KTFOd.

Blitzky22 wrote:
oh, you already forgot your different posts from different threads since 2006 related complains/distrusts about Pac :shock:

_________________
"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule." -- Friedrich Nietzsche


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:15 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:37 am
Posts: 5067
Location: pitong bundok
All talk but you can't pull the trigger.

I'll leave our conversation to the forum. Let them decide.

And be original next time.

Blitzky22 wrote:
Once again, you coax Marquez to take VADA tests, while I'm filing a complaint with the boxing commission. PUT UP or SHUT UP.

_________________
"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule." -- Friedrich Nietzsche


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:18 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:09 am
Posts: 1710
Blitzky22 wrote:
Shows how much you make damage control in vain, mad Marqroids fanatics.
It's been quiet awhile now, and you all didn't change your stand even it was obvious.
Time and again such quibbling over semantics may seem petty stuff.
And you'd have to be an id!ot not to suspect him of it.
My reason for believing Marquez juicing is because of the obviousness of it all.
Memo Heredia on TV admitting he still has 20+ undetectable drugs.
Memo Heredia admitting to FBI that the top 8 sprinters in the world has to be juiced out of their minds, meanwhile he is currently working with Usain Bolt. Doesn't take a great detective to realize he is still supplying PED's.
Marquez crew trying to hide Heredia's true identity because of his PED past.
Marquez would drink piss, eat sh!ts, to get an edge, pretty sure he would take PED to get an edge.
That overhand right hook he landed on Pac in the 3rd round, he landed that same punch over and over again on Pac for 36 rounds, yet Pac fell like a rock with 1, post Memo Heredia.
Given all the above, you would have to be on denial to think otherwise..but as they say, innocent till proven guilty... Just as OJ is innocent, Lance Armstrong was till he admitted, but you gotta make up your own mind based on the facts and arrive to some sort of common sense. And I hope that you have all had, and finally recover from gloating over an empty or shaded triumph.


LOL.............

i would "conclude" that both OJ and Armstrong are GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY??????????????
because OJ left FACTUAL (NOT ASSUMED) evidence (blood, bloody fingerprints, etc.) at the crime scene that pointed to his guilt......... and armstrong admitted to his guilt, period............. LOL.....

what FACTUAL evidence do you have on marquez's guilt??????????? LOL.............
NONE................ LOL.........
the NSAC PROVED the opposite... that he was peds FREE............ LOL.... (thank pacquiao for NO further testing)................. LOL..........

marquez's guilt by "association" FAILS MISERABLY world wide, except here............... LOL......

like you say:
you gotta make up your own mind based on the FACTS.......... LOL.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:22 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
That's fair, I wasn't trying to sh!ts on your posts in particular. I think it's just augmented in this quite sensitive topic which just normal. But let it get done and have nuff of it. Anyways, it's fun exchanging views with you, I want to make it clear that I don't have any personal animosity towards you.
I'm gonna do something else... thank you for your time.

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:29 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:37 am
Posts: 5067
Location: pitong bundok
Same here.


Blitzky22 wrote:
That's fair, I wasn't trying to sh!ts on your posts in particular. I think it's just augmented in this quite sensitive topic which just normal. But let it get done and have nuff of it. Anyways, it's fun exchanging views with you, I want to make it clear that I don't have any personal animosity towards you.
I'm gonna do something else... thank you for your time.

_________________
"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule." -- Friedrich Nietzsche


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:31 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 4028
1-Give Pacquiao a Rematch....As he gave you at least TWO

2-Agree to Baseline or VADA Testing...Not USADA who couldn't bust Keith Richards on Drugs

3-Do Not Hire a Notorious USA Olympic Steroid Dealer and call him your conditioning coach.

4-Defeat PACQUIAO without the help of Performance Enhancing Drugs..

As Pacquiao really doesn't focus on Training hard anymore, this is possible even for Marquez


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:37 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:59 pm
Posts: 157
against the grain wrote:
Blitzky22 wrote:
Shows how much you make damage control in vain, mad Marqroids fanatics.
It's been quiet awhile now, and you all didn't change your stand even it was obvious.
Time and again such quibbling over semantics may seem petty stuff.
And you'd have to be an id!ot not to suspect him of it.
My reason for believing Marquez juicing is because of the obviousness of it all.
Memo Heredia on TV admitting he still has 20+ undetectable drugs.
Memo Heredia admitting to FBI that the top 8 sprinters in the world has to be juiced out of their minds, meanwhile he is currently working with Usain Bolt. Doesn't take a great detective to realize he is still supplying PED's.
Marquez crew trying to hide Heredia's true identity because of his PED past.
Marquez would drink piss, eat sh!ts, to get an edge, pretty sure he would take PED to get an edge.
That overhand right hook he landed on Pac in the 3rd round, he landed that same punch over and over again on Pac for 36 rounds, yet Pac fell like a rock with 1, post Memo Heredia.
Given all the above, you would have to be on denial to think otherwise..but as they say, innocent till proven guilty... Just as OJ is innocent, Lance Armstrong was till he admitted, but you gotta make up your own mind based on the facts and arrive to some sort of common sense. And I hope that you have all had, and finally recover from gloating over an empty or shaded triumph.


LOL.............

i would "conclude" that both OJ and Armstrong are GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY??????????????
because OJ left FACTUAL (NOT ASSUMED) evidence (blood, bloody fingerprints, etc.) at the crime scene that pointed to his guilt......... and armstrong admitted to his guilt, period............. LOL.....

what FACTUAL evidence do you have on marquez's guilt??????????? LOL.............
NONE................ LOL.........
the NSAC PROVED the opposite... that he was peds FREE............ LOL.... (thank pacquiao for NO further testing)................. LOL..........

marquez's guilt by "association" FAILS MISERABLY world wide, except here............... LOL......

like you say:
you gotta make up your own mind based on the FACTS.......... LOL.....


Ouch! lol
Stab by his own knife...lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:21 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:33 pm
Posts: 1243
Doubt? What doubt?

Have you watched the fight Alvarado vs. Rios II?

When the announcer acknowledged the presence of Marquez inside the Mandalay Bay Events Center, he got a rousing ovation as if Marquez was a savior and a hero who finally slayed a long time villain who was terrorizing the hometown people.

Of course the people inside the arena felt for him because he finally got a decisive victory after being robbed three times.

These doubters would only consists of a very small minority that their number is very insignificant to the whole boxing world so why would he waste his time on them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:24 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 4028
AMERICAN's do not RESPECT JMM's Victory over Pacquiao....

In Fact where are all the Endorsements for JMM now? :shock:

Try NONE because they do not want to be associated with a PED USER


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:09 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 151
el critico wrote:
there's no need to appease the doubters, who just consist mostly of non-paying pactards :biglaugh:


wow nagsalita ang spokesperson ng mga pactards...hehe

_________________
may the force be with you... PAC University


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:29 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:37 pm
Posts: 2287
I think losing to Bradley will be a concern for Marquez, he can afford to lose and retire.

He will never fight Manny.

_________________
When you are scientifically literate, the world looks different to you
Neil deGrasse Tyson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:50 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 pm
Posts: 946
PadreDamaso wrote:
Blitzky22 wrote:
a) Bravely take a dive, no more bs, agree to VADA testings.

b) No more alibis, no chickening out, take the 5th fight with Pac.

c) Dispatched the culprit, fire Angel Memo Heredia, can he do it that way?


What's your take guys?


What about Pacquiao? he should do 365 days a year testing like Donaire to erase all doubts.....



What about your boy Floyd Maynever? he should do 365 days a year testing like Donaire to erase all doubts..... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 63  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group