Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:18 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:30 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:11 am
Posts: 469
My kumpare said that one of the judges gave a gift decision to Marquez. There was no way JMM would win a card inthat fight. No way.

Tim Bradley fought his perfect fight tonight. He even fought more aggressively this time than when he fought Pacquiao wherein Tim was so tentative and boring. This time he boxes and slugs out at the perfect time. Kudos to his coach and team for executing a well and perfect strategy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:59 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 228
The correct card is the one who scored 116-112for bradley.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:05 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 am
Posts: 23261
Location: Seaview city,the viewtiful city.
agree


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:07 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 40160
Location: Short arm of chromosome 6
tibbar wrote:
The correct card is the one who scored 116-112for bradley.


+1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:08 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 3310
Location: Tokyo - Japan
TS
Don't say that to MarqROIDS camp, Juanita is still crying :cry: :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:01 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:11 am
Posts: 469
Unofficial judge Harold lederman of hbo always scores fights correctly all the time. And why isn't he ever an official judge in a fight?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:06 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 188859
Location: Hokkaido
your kumapre is right.

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:07 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:20 pm
Posts: 5638
BASSIST wrote:
Unofficial judge Harold lederman of hbo always scores fights correctly all the time. And why isn't he ever an official judge in a fight?



Have you even seen the guy? he looks like he should have retired a long time ago.

_________________
Nakakaloka!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:10 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:11 am
Posts: 469
Caligula wrote:
BASSIST wrote:
Unofficial judge Harold lederman of hbo always scores fights correctly all the time. And why isn't he ever an official judge in a fight?



Have you even seen the guy? he looks like he should have retired a long time ago.

Yeah but he's the most accurate judge ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:20 pm
Posts: 5638
BASSIST wrote:
Caligula wrote:
BASSIST wrote:
Unofficial judge Harold lederman of hbo always scores fights correctly all the time. And why isn't he ever an official judge in a fight?



Have you even seen the guy? he looks like he should have retired a long time ago.

Yeah but he's the most accurate judge ever.



Yup, most of the time.

_________________
Nakakaloka!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:32 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:22 pm
Posts: 2271
Marquez won more rounds against Bradley

than Pacquiao won against Marquez in that controversial 3rd fight



:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:41 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:19 am
Posts: 624
Sino naman si kumpare? Baka mas magaling ka pa dun. Kung Nakita mong panalo si JMM yun yon. May isip ka naming sarili DI ba? Gusto mo itanong mo pa Kay Marquez. He he


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:59 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:11 am
Posts: 469
tour_jack wrote:
agree

Pre, sino yung avatar mo?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group