Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:31 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:13 am 
Light Heavyweight

Blitzky22 wrote:
against the grain wrote:
Islander7,107 wrote:

NO fear........... just that it's DONE........... OVER............ END OF STORY............. LOL...
time to move on............. LOL...

Agreed.
You're absolutely correct sir.
Time to move on guys, cuz Mcroids is done, again, he's irrelevant now.

marquez will ALWAYS be relevent to those that can not move on................... LOL...

This is about the fans of boxing, you're over protecting your idol, what do you want to watch Marquez vs Bradley?.. LOL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:29 am 
Flyweight

I think the similar thing betwenn marquez and mayweather is MANNYPHOEBIA. Are you agree or not???

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:54 pm 
Cruiserweight

MARQUEZ need to PROVE he is not doping by AGREEING to VADA Testing......

Why else would he KEEP on REFUSING to do it? :shock:

Bradley was VERY PISSED that MARQUEZ reneged on their Verbal Commitment to do VADA and Bradley told him to PISS OFF when he asked

him for a Rematch and Timothy also believes that 41 Year Old NEWLY RIPPED Marquez is DOPING and his refusal to submit to VADA validated his opinion.

So If Pacquiao beats BRADLEY and wins back the WBO Belt...

Pacquiao could CLOWN JMM and say if you want that FIFTH BELT come and get it...

BUT know this PEDIMITA.....YOUR AZZ is gonna be TESTED VIGOROUSLY!!!

And of Course PEDIMITA will look for another Welterweight bout as he KNOWS he cannot beat PAC without HGH in his System

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:15 am 
Welterweight

Marquez looks shot when he fought Bradley another fight with Pac would be good but MO Pac would win the next fight.

Sure he is, he just wants that KO win against Pac in the history books. (tarnished or not). This is why Pac needs a convincing win against TB…….. :drinking:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:35 am 
Cruiserweight

ako_barok wrote:
Marquez is an accountant, not a gambler. Bird in hand, worth two in the bush.

Hahahaha.......funny UGOK barok. Does that mean Pac is a lawmaker, not a gambler. What a STUPID and a BUGOK reasoning power. BUGOK talaga nag KAWANGOL na ito. :sledgehammer:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:45 am 
Heavyweight

True PWEHnoy, I'm not going to argue with someone as stupid as you.
I'm not going to provide your feeble mind the mental crutch or wheel-
chair you so badly need.

Besides, my comment was posted mid-December of last year. You're
obviously trolling and begging for attention.

Don't fault me if your mama dropped you when you were a baby.

Pweh!

TRUE PINOY wrote:
ako_barok wrote:

Hahahaha.......funny UGOK barok. Does that mean Pac is a lawmaker, not a gambler. What a STUPID and a BUGOK reasoning power. BUGOK talaga nag KAWANGOL na ito. :sledgehammer:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:08 am 
Light Heavyweight

LMAO at you pactards still salty because your god PacROIDS was knocked the F*CK out!!!

:lol:

FACT: The lead up to their 4th bout BOTH teams stated "this is the last fight between the two of us whether its a win, a loss, or a draw." BOTH teams were saying that! That's a fact. Don't believe me go watch the HBO 24/7 segment on their 4th bout.

FACT: PEDquiao is still ahead by a win on their 4 bouts. Record books show: PEDquiao - 2W 1D 1L. JMM: 1W 1D 2L. That's a fact! So what I don't understand is WHY can't you pactards be happy with the FACT that PEDquiao is still ahead by a win? You pactards know this so why don't you tards ride with that and move on?

Or is it because how PEDquiao lost? Oh I bet that's it. Well HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good. Knowing how some of the more rabid pactards operate I know those pactards will stay salty and butthurt to their grave because of the following:

Move on pactards!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:26 am 
Cruiserweight

LOVE that VIDEO....

No Wonder MEMO HEREDIA became so Popular after this VIDEO

Just watch the VASCULAR Structure of MARQUEZ as he Throws that PUNCH...

It just Proves that Body Builders are wasting Money on CREATINE Supplements such as C4 EXTREME...

Just GO get some Human Growth Hormone....

Still in doubt? Look at Marquez body at 35 fighting Mayweather and look at the above video a 40 Year Old Marquez facing Pacquiao...

HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE....Its not just for NFL LINEBACKERS anymore....

But make sure if you're on it.....AVOID VADA TESTING by any and all means necessary per Memo Heredia and PEDIMITA 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:36 am 
Cruiserweight

ako_barok wrote:
True PWEHnoy, I'm not going to argue with someone as stupid as you.
I'm not going to provide your feeble mind the mental crutch or wheel-
chair you so badly need.

Besides, my comment was posted mid-December of last year. You're
obviously trolling and begging for attention.

Don't fault me if your mama dropped you when you were a baby.

Pweh!

TRUE PINOY wrote:
ako_barok wrote:

Oh my..oh my..pina PWEH mo ako girl….It is a good thing that I am not in front of you. Ang baho pa naman ang laway ng mga bakla.. Look, I do not even know the date of your stupid comment. All I did is responding your comment on this thread which is in page one. Furthermore, is there a statute of limitations here that we can longer mention your statement that “Marquez is an accountant, not a gambler. Bird in hand, worth two in the bush”? ANSWER ME GOK. Otherwise, you really are a KWANGOL. :sledgehammer:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:18 am 
Light Heavyweight

What a JOKE!

PEDquiao had 4 chances and was NOT able to put Marquez away, or at least get a DECISIVE victory. The closest he got was in the first fight, but still he was NOT able to do so.

Marquez on the other hand FLATTENED PEDquiao's face and FLAT-lined him sending him to HELL until he was finally revived.

And yes, those PED shakes could NOT help PEDquiao to anything more than BOGUS BAD GIFT decisions against Marquez. TRUE. hahaha

It's also true that Marquez made PEDquiao CRY. hahaha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:59 am 
Lightweight

Marquez is afraid of pacquaio? Huwaaat? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marquez fought pacquaio not once, not twice, not thrice but four times! hahaha! Yet butthurt pacidiot pactard is still saying marquez is afraid? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This butthurt pacidiot pactard are as dumb as thier idol :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:27 pm 
Cruiserweight

ikawgoko wrote:
Marquez is afraid of pacquaio? Huwaaat? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marquez fought pacquaio not once, not twice, not thrice but four times! hahaha! Yet butthurt pacidiot pactard is still saying marquez is afraid? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This butthurt pacidiot pactard are as dumb as thier idol :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think PEDpee is afraid of Pac. After all he fought 4 times. He just do not want to have a VADA test as what Pac demanded if they ever have to fight the 5th. He rather throw away the $13M than fighting Pac with VADA test. He is AFRAID OF VADA NOT PACQUIAO. When he fought Bradley, he refused to have a VADA test. He has a VADAPHOBIA the same thing with BLACKBOYFLOYD.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:50 pm 
Heavyweight

Super Pac Hater wrote:
LMAO at you pactards still salty because your god PacROIDS was knocked the F*CK out!!!

FACT: The lead up to their 4th bout BOTH teams stated "this is the last fight between the two of us whether its a win, a loss, or a draw." BOTH teams were saying that! That's a fact. Don't believe me go watch the HBO 24/7 segment on their 4th bout.

FACT: PEDquiao is still ahead by a win on their 4 bouts. Record books show: PEDquiao - 2W 1D 1L. JMM: 1W 1D 2L. That's a fact! So what I don't understand is WHY can't you pactards be happy with the FACT that PEDquiao is still ahead by a win? You pactards know this so why don't you tards ride with that and move on?

Or is it because how PEDquiao lost? Oh I bet that's it. Well HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good. Knowing how some of the more rabid pactards operate I know those pactards will stay salty and butthurt to their grave because of the following:

Move on pactards!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

POOR PACTURDS ! :lol: :lol: :lol: