Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:07 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:28 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:49 pm
Posts: 4884
Location: phils
May i know your official statements NOW if Manny wins......

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:47 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:44 pm
Posts: 5295
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Too many Madam Auring here. :lol:

Just enjoy the fight and stop predicting.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:23 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:24 pm
Posts: 7119
Location: southern highland lv nv
system_virus13 wrote:
after this prediction about Pac Marquez 4

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=229066

hope this prediction of mine deserves to be respected again,


i felt bad too after pac KOed by marquez coz pac is still my idol. pinoy tayo eh!

after watching pacbradley1 for a couple of times,

there's no chance of pacquiao Knocking out bradley coz manny
doesnt know how to cut the ring.. pac's straight left is the key but as
bradley moves to pac's right side, that left will be hard to make impact to hurt bradley.

i see bradley winning a split decision once again coz of his landing jab and counter.
pacquiao's combinations will bring pressure to bradley in the first 3-4 rounds.
hopefully there will be no Headbutt during the exchange of punches.
coz of bradley's head-first throws!!!

bookmark this thread if u want.

its just a prediction. pero still.... mabuhay Manny!!! :)

After reading pac doesn't know how ro cut the ring I stop reading. You have no idea what your talking about Wanna be expert. Dude shut the hel l up.

_________________
Never trust a man that claims to know the will of god. And despise a man who claims God tells you who to hate.

Learning and progress comes from being open minded.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:30 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:24 pm
Posts: 7119
Location: southern highland lv nv
system_virus13 wrote:
after this prediction about Pac Marquez 4

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=229066

hope this prediction of mine deserves to be respected again,


i felt bad too after pac KOed by marquez coz pac is still my idol. pinoy tayo eh!

after watching pacbradley1 for a couple of times,

there's no chance of pacquiao Knocking out bradley coz manny
doesnt know how to cut the ring.. pac's straight left is the key but as
bradley moves to pac's right side, that left will be hard to make impact to hurt bradley.

i see bradley winning a split decision once again coz of his landing jab and counter.
pacquiao's combinations will bring pressure to bradley in the first 3-4 rounds.
hopefully there will be no Headbutt during the exchange of punches.
coz of bradley's head-first throws!!!

bookmark this thread if u want.

its just a prediction. pero still.... mabuhay Manny!!! :)

We knowit was an upset pac vs jmm but your prediction on that figth is not what actually happen like what you claim.

_________________
Never trust a man that claims to know the will of god. And despise a man who claims God tells you who to hate.

Learning and progress comes from being open minded.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:02 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:33 am
Posts: 2301
Location: South Richmond Hill, New York
Chillout folks ! The Pacman is bringing a chain saw to cut the ring in two and he'll give the other half to Bradley. :lol:

Crap ! The 8 time division champ knows how to cut the ring. He's been there for over a decade and you're saying he doesn't know how to cut the ring ? Say it to Mercito Gesta and you will know what's the meaning of how to cut ring. :shock:

_________________
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life ... (Ballllllllot, balot ...)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:05 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:04 pm
Posts: 676
Split decision for Bradley? I don't think so. The only way Bradley will win is by schooling Pac if he can or a very very lucky knockout. If it's split it will go to Manny. nobody will question it because it is that close. But I feel Manny will win UD by a huge margin.

Bradley will set up traps and he has a gameplan but so did Marquez. But Bradley doesn't have the "power" and experience of Marquez who was by that time already familiar with Manny. And without the perfect punch, Marquez would have been stopped. So I'm going with Manny this fight because I think Bradley will try to run if he gets hurt. He'll stick to Joel Diaz's gameplan the whole time but I noticed he couldn't even follow his trainer's directions to the dot during mitts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:16 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:33 am
Posts: 2301
Location: South Richmond Hill, New York
Pretty fair assessment bro. This fight is a 50-50 chance for both fighters. If Manny takes no breather in every round and he will not let Tim off the hook, he'll get the decision probably UD BUT if he does like what he did against their first fight, maybe Tim will get the decision. Make no mistake about Tim as he is getting smarter. He will run this time and play safe ala Gaymayweather. :D

trustyler wrote:
Split decision for Bradley? I don't think so. The only way Bradley will win is by schooling Pac if he can or a very very lucky knockout. If it's split it will go to Manny. nobody will question it because it is that close. But I feel Manny will win UD by a huge margin.

Bradley will set up traps and he has a gameplan but so did Marquez. But Bradley doesn't have the "power" and experience of Marquez who was by that time already familiar with Manny. And without the perfect punch, Marquez would have been stopped. So I'm going with Manny this fight because I think Bradley will try to run if he gets hurt. He'll stick to Joel Diaz's gameplan the whole time but I noticed he couldn't even follow his trainer's directions to the dot during mitts.

_________________
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life ... (Ballllllllot, balot ...)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:16 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:27 pm
Posts: 1569
My prediction -

Pac will dominate Bradley this time around.

Pacman will be too forceful and sharper compared to their first matchup.

Bradley will have his own moments but Pacman will win.

A KD or late KO might happen in this rematch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:23 am 
Offline
Bantamweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:57 am
Posts: 40
Pacman will wise up for this fight and not give Bradley a chance to be dominant. SPEED KILLS = A BRUTAL KO WIN FOR THE PACMAN... He will do his job =)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:29 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:01 pm
Posts: 370
Feint is the key

_________________
I'm the #1 fan!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:44 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:04 pm
Posts: 676
Par_5 wrote:
Pretty fair assessment bro. This fight is a 50-50 chance for both fighters. If Manny takes no breather in every round and he will not let Tim off the hook, he'll get the decision probably UD BUT if he does like what he did against their first fight, maybe Tim will get the decision. Make no mistake about Tim as he is getting smarter. He will run this time and play safe ala Gaymayweather. :D

trustyler wrote:
Split decision for Bradley? I don't think so. The only way Bradley will win is by schooling Pac if he can or a very very lucky knockout. If it's split it will go to Manny. nobody will question it because it is that close. But I feel Manny will win UD by a huge margin.

Bradley will set up traps and he has a gameplan but so did Marquez. But Bradley doesn't have the "power" and experience of Marquez who was by that time already familiar with Manny. And without the perfect punch, Marquez would have been stopped. So I'm going with Manny this fight because I think Bradley will try to run if he gets hurt. He'll stick to Joel Diaz's gameplan the whole time but I noticed he couldn't even follow his trainer's directions to the dot during mitts.


I first noticed Manny coasting and fighting the last minute during the Cotto fight when Miguel started riding his bicycle. I noticed if the opponent doesn't chase, he let's them run around the 1st minute or so to conserve energy. It was only super obvious in the 1st Bradley fight because he lost the decision and people started replaying tapes. But for Manny, it worked for him so he probably thought why change it? Plus the fact that people commended him for easing up on Margarito. Pac likes being the gentleman in the eyes of the people so he probably thought being compassionate and easing up on his opponents thereafter would make people like him even more. But I was afraid he didn't have the stamina anymore. Good thing he showed in the Rios fight that he could still box all 3 minutes of 12 rounds. Granted Rios was a punching bag. At least I saw Manny still had stamina. Rios also was in his shell most of the time hence no knockout. I think Manny will have the stamina to go 3 minustes for 12 rounds with Bradley. And that is very dangerous for Tim because although it opens Manny up, it also opens him up more. Manny can counter counters. The media talks about the adjustments Diaz and Bradley made this training camp like they're geniuses or something. They forget that Roach is a better coach with more experience and Manny is a smarter fighter than people give him credit for. And the are ARE ALSO making adjustments. Stevie Forbes in one intelligent SOB and having him as a sparring partner will make Manny think a lot in training. On the other hand, no sparring partner can emulate Manny's speed and power in Bradley's camp.

All this mindgames talk is only benefitting Manny because it made him more focused and work harder in the gym (this was the hardest to accomplish IMO since probably Manny thought he was invincible before). Both camps watch tapes so irregardless of what people say that Manny will fall into Tim's mindgames of chasing him, etc they ALREADY have a gameplan that they will follow. I really doubt seeing Bradley bringing anything new. If anything, Manny now knows where Tim's head will be when he weaves (which Bradley often did in the first bout).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:32 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:24 pm
Posts: 7119
Location: southern highland lv nv
Par_5 wrote:
Chillout folks ! The Pacman is bringing a chain saw to cut the ring in two and he'll give the other half to Bradley. :lol:

Crap ! The 8 time division champ knows how to cut the ring. He's been there for over a decade and you're saying he doesn't know how to cut the ring ? Say it to Mercito Gesta and you will know what's the meaning of how to cut ring. :shock:

Thats what im saying. This guy don't know jack.

_________________
Never trust a man that claims to know the will of god. And despise a man who claims God tells you who to hate.

Learning and progress comes from being open minded.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:38 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 3310
Location: Tokyo - Japan
EvolutionNine wrote:
From what I heard from the camp Pac will only be aggressive when he's exchanging punches or getting attacked but he will not chase Bradley every round. He'll make Bradley chase him so he can set him up for a KO. :)

not a bad strategy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:39 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 3310
Location: Tokyo - Japan
bryant wrote:
May i know your official statements NOW if Manny wins......

:lol:

he will run away and hide 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:55 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:17 am
Posts: 300
system_virus13 wrote:
bringpacmantobigd wrote:
system_virus13 wrote:
after this prediction about Pac Marquez 4

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=229066

hope this prediction of mine deserves to be respected again,


i felt bad too after pac KOed by marquez coz pac is still my idol. pinoy tayo eh!

after watching pacbradley1 for a couple of times,

there's no chance of pacquiao Knocking out bradley coz manny
doesnt know how to cut the ring.. pac's straight left is the key but as
bradley moves to pac's right side, that left will be hard to make impact to hurt bradley.

i see bradley winning a split decision once again coz of his landing jab and counter.
pacquiao's combinations will bring pressure to bradley in the first 3-4 rounds.
hopefully there will be no Headbutt during the exchange of punches.
coz of bradley's head-first throws!!!

bookmark this thread if u want.

its just a prediction. pero still.... mabuhay Manny!!! :)


man, reading your prediction for JMM vs Pacquiao 4 was chilling.... it was right on the money.

I have to ask though.... are you implying that bradley won the first fight? I mean if you we're scoring it, did you see it as a split decision win for Bradley?



i said "once again" but i believe pac won the 1st fight., pac was busier, but too many missing shots , on the
other side, bradley just moving to the right side of manny and his jabs are connecting and maybe that is what made
the two judges score for bradley...


The right hand of pac will be the key for this fight then.. this could be part of the K.O. combination that roach is discussing for the past days..


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group