Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:17 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:56 am 
Light Heavyweight

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
itimtubig wrote:
in 4 fights pacquiao never made his revenge, ano namang revenge ang pinagsasabi nyo dyan.......the thread should be--pacquiao fears another KO from JMM, looks for another opponent........ :biglaugh:

Pacquiao doesn't need revenge... Too much girl power makes you gay-er...

read the thread....it says pacquiao's revenge with offer for 10M to jmm just to fight pac tapos pacquiao doesn't need revenge? langya....intindinhin naman ang nakasulat pag me time..... :biglaugh:

Last edited by itimtubig on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:57 am 
Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
itimtubig wrote:
in 4 fights pacquiao never made his revenge, ano namang revenge ang pinagsasabi nyo dyan.......the thread should be--pacquiao fears another KO from JMM, looks for another opponent........ :biglaugh:

How can the rematch and 3rd fight be a revenge attempt for Pac?
He hadn't lost yet then.

ok, but why fight again for the 5th if he already won.....? is this a new trend in boxing nowadays? win 2x and then beat your opponent all over again? ----- that is why jmm will always be a class act cause upon beating pacquiao convincingly (take the word "convincingly) on the 4th, he said there's no point in fighting pacquiao all over again cause he already beat him more than convincingly.....are you still not convinced that pacquiao won against marquez on all 4 fights?.......:biglaugh:

All JMM's losses: "I was robbed. I think I won the fight."

:(

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:59 am 
Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:
thedarkdragon11 wrote:
itimtubig wrote:

Pacquiao doesn't need revenge... Too much girl power makes you gay-er...

read the thread....it says pacquiao's revenge with offer for 10M to jmm just to fight pac tapos pacquiao doesn't need revenge? langya....intindinhin naman ang nakasulat pag me time..... :biglaugh:

So you don't agree that Pacquiao doesn't need revenge? Minimize your girl power...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:59 am 
Heavyweight

Quote:

ok, but why fight again for the 5th if he already won.....? is this a new trend in boxing nowadays? win 2x and then beat your opponent all over again? ----- that is why jmm will always be a class act cause upon beating pacquiao convincingly (take the word "convincingly) on the 4th, he said there's no point in fighting pacquiao all over again cause he already beat him more than convincingly.....are you still not convinced that pacquiao won against marquez on all 4 fights?.......:biglaugh:

Because boxing is about selling tickets and legacy fights ?
Why did Sugar Ray Robinson fight Jake LaMotta five times ? Rematched weeks in between even ?
Why did Patterson fight Johansson 3 times in a row?

Hell, why did Pac give JMM THREE REMATCHES ????

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:00 am 
Light Heavyweight

anybody can say anything..this is a free world, it is up to you whether to believe jmm or not...that is why in order for you to learn boxing, you have to discern a winning bout from a losing one and don't just depend on the judges decision....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:04 am 
Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:
anybody can say anything..this is a free world, it is up to you whether to believe jmm or not...that is why in order for you to learn boxing, you have to discern a winning bout from a losing one and don't just depend on the judges decision....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In short, it's better to cheat than to repeat... Am I right JMM? :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:05 am 
Light Heavyweight

Quote:
So you don't agree that Pacquiao doesn't need revenge? Minimize your girl power..

to tell you honestly, i don't give a fock on who pacquiao fights next or whether he exacts revenge on jmm or not...he can fight godzilla for all I care and the next thing you'll know I'll just watch it free on youtube when it comes..... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:09 am 
Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:
Quote:
So you don't agree that Pacquiao doesn't need revenge? Minimize your girl power..

to tell you honestly, i don't give a fock on who pacquiao fights next or whether he exacts revenge on jmm or not...he can fight godzilla for all I care and the next thing you'll know I'll just watch it free on youtube when it comes..... :lol:

I see... You'll still watch because:

itimtubig wrote:
hello girl power here, a pacquiao fan from the heart....please welcome me!!!

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:12 am 
Welterweight

Pacquaio is god to the Filipinos and Marquez is the devil :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:13 am 
Light Heavyweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
Quote:

Because boxing is about selling tickets and legacy fights ?
Why did Sugar Ray Robinson fight Jake LaMotta five times ? Rematched weeks in between even ?
Why did Patterson fight Johansson 3 times in a row?

Hell, why did Pac give JMM THREE REMATCHES ????

The rematches that pacquiao gave is already a closed book and if I'm not mistaken, pacquiao already said that his win against marquez is a close one and that he needs to win convincingly......even roach said that the fight could go either way and he was really not that vocal about pacquiao's victory....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:20 am 
Light Heavyweight

johnnyj wrote:
Pacquaio is god to the Filipinos and Marquez is the devil :lol:

if pacquiao is god, then I'd rather go in hell cause if only the brainless pactards will be in heaven together with god pacquiao then heaven will surely be a rubbish place..... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:21 am 
Heavyweight

Quote:

The rematches that pacquiao gave is already a closed book and if I'm not mistaken, pacquiao already said that his win against marquez is a close one and that he needs to win convincingly......even roach said that the fight could go either way and he was really not that vocal about pacquiao's victory...

JMM still had officially ZERO wins after 2 rematches. JMM begged for the third rematch was given his rematch.
If the book was closed, then there would have never been a third rematch.

Fights happened b/c they SOLD. The last two sold a million+ PPV's each.
No matter what our opinions are. They happened b/c they sold and the two were willing to fight .
IF IT MAKES DOLLARS, IT MAKES SENSE.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:26 am 
Light Heavyweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
Quote:

The rematches that pacquiao gave is already a closed book and if I'm not mistaken, pacquiao already said that his win against marquez is a close one and that he needs to win convincingly......even roach said that the fight could go either way and he was really not that vocal about pacquiao's victory...

JMM still had officially ZERO wins after 2 rematches. JMM begged for the third rematch was given his rematch.
If the book was closed, then there would have never been a third rematch.

Fights happened b/c they SOLD. The last two sold a million+ PPV's each.
No matter what our opinions are. They happened b/c they sold and the two were willing to fight .
IF IT MAKES DOLLARS, IT MAKES SENSE.

I agree, money is indeed a moving force....These are prize fighters and whether or not they care about legacy, money takes center stage.....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:15 am 
Heavyweight

marquez is a mexican ring warrior and i don't believe he's afraid of any boxer as long as it is in his weight level, and that includes pacquiao.

but what i believe though is that marquez is afraid of going through the process of absorbing angel heredia's magic potion once again.

going thru that process again could have adverse effect on his aging body that's why he has to reject the 5th fight even if he wanted to.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:06 am 
Light Heavyweight

Marquez won't fight Pacquiao again. Marquez is ashamed to show his pimples.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next