Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=178690
Page 1 of 15

Author:  die hard!!! [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:15 am ]
Post subject:  LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

To my fellow Paclanders,

Don't forget to watch the fight between our own Filipino fighter Edrin "the sting" Dapudong vs Wilbert "hurricane" Uicab Live Stream from Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico later tonight.

Image

Live Stream link: http://espn.go.com/espn3/index?id=8069
the fight will start on or about 2030H 17September 2010 PT, or 2330H 17September 2010 ET, or 0830H 18September 2010 PI time

This fight is for the WBC 112lbs Silver championship and NABF 112lbs title, dubbed as "Caribbean Rumble"


Mabuhay ang dugong Pilipino, mabuhay ang mga Kawal Pinoy, mabuhay si idol MP.
GOD BLESS US ALL !!!

Author:  pnksntdead [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

thank you!

Author:  die hard!!! [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

pnksntdead wrote:
thank you!

+Your welcome bro. :D

Author:  Lifer [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

thanks

Author:  die hard!!! [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

Lifer wrote:
thanks

+Your welcome bro. :)

Author:  zakk wylde [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

are you sure it's 2030H PT? The ESPN website says it's ALL EASTERN TIME.
Please check.

Thanks by the way.

Author:  die hard!!! [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

zakk wylde wrote:
are you sure it's 2030H PT? The ESPN website says it's ALL EASTERN TIME.
Please check.

Thanks by the way.

Your welcome bro. :)

Author:  last drop [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

8:30 pm ET?

Author:  river69 [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

Thanks Die Hard.

BTW, here's an alternate Dapudong vs Uicab fight live stream link for those who can't view ESPN3.

:D

Link: Edrin Dapudong vs. Wilbert Uicab Fight Live Streaming


Or click pic below to view Dapudong vs Uicab Live Stream

Image

:D

Author:  MagicPotatoes [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

espn3, formerly espn360 only works with certain ISPs. http://espn.go.com/espn3/affList

Author:  die hard!!! [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

river69 wrote:
Thanks Die Hard.

BTW, here's an alternate Dapudong vs Uicab fight live stream link for those who can't view ESPN3.

:D

Link: Edrin Dapudong vs. Wilbert Uicab Fight Live Streaming


Or click pic below to view Dapudong vs Uicab Live Stream

Image

:D


+Thanks for sharing bro, river69. :D

Author:  MichaelArchangel [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

Thanks for sharing! Bro. die hard, do you know the name of that boxer who also have no loss on his record (like Floyd), but are not considered as great as Ali and Sugar Ray? I just forgot his name. Thanks!

Author:  river69 [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

die hard!!! wrote:
river69 wrote:
Thanks Die Hard.

BTW, here's an alternate Dapudong vs Uicab fight live stream link for those who can't view ESPN3.

:D

Link: Edrin Dapudong vs. Wilbert Uicab Fight Live Streaming


Or click pic below to view Dapudong vs Uicab Live Stream

Image

:D


+Thanks for sharing bro, river69. :D


No problema Bro. As always. :D

Author:  die hard!!! [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

MichaelArchangel wrote:
Thanks for sharing! Bro. die hard, do you know the name of that boxer who also have no loss on his record (like Floyd), but are not considered as great as Ali and Sugar Ray? I just forgot his name. Thanks!


I'm NOT sure bro, M.A.- maybe "Rocky Marciano" (49wins, 43KO's, 0 loss) Undefeated Heavyweight world champion. :)

Author:  MichaelArchangel [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LiveStream:"E.DAPUDONG - W.UICAB" 17sep10

die hard!!! wrote:
MichaelArchangel wrote:
Thanks for sharing! Bro. die hard, do you know the name of that boxer who also have no loss on his record (like Floyd), but are not considered as great as Ali and Sugar Ray? I just forgot his name. Thanks!


I'm NOT sure bro, M.A.- maybe "Rocky Marciano" (49wins, 43KO's, 0 loss) Undefeated Heavyweight world champion. :)

Yeah, I'm familiar with Rocky Marciano, but there's one more boxer who has that "O" on his record but not considered as great as Ali and Sugar. I've read that on one of the article posted here before, but just forgot about his name. Thanks anyway bro. :)

Page 1 of 15 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/