Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:48 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:08 am 
Middleweight

congratz edrin you deserve it... :celebrate:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:08 am 
Featherweight

Super Pac Hater wrote:
Nope! THE ONLY REASON why this guy got that KO is because he was associated with Heredia.

C'mon pactards if JMM is "guilty" (without ANY proof) and so is this Pinoy boxer right? Right?

Or does he get a pass because he's pinoy?

I'm going to say what pactards have been saying (Without any proof) and say that Heredia won that fight and that Dapudong is a CHEATER!!!

The African fighter was cheated, and Dapudong is nothing but a cheater.

Any Pactard saying otherwise is a hypocrite :mrgreen:

...then call the attention of IBO to conduct an investigation on this matter...

hindi sa pagiging Pactard pero sa tono kasi ng komento mo, wag ka rin puro akusasyon...
TRANS: it could lead to "Mental Retardation" :lol: :lol:

Buthelezi was cheated, then how about their first fight between him and Dapudong? no wonder Dapudong was also CHEATED through a hometown decision..... :wink: :roll: :roll:

I Luv Taguig?
yes, because of it's taxpayer's MONEY !!
"We are the CayeTALO Family"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:21 am 
Middleweight

Quote:
Super Pac Hater wrote:
Nope! THE ONLY REASON why this guy got that KO is because he was associated with Heredia.

C'mon pactards if JMM is "guilty" (without ANY proof) and so is this Pinoy boxer right? Right?

I'm going to say what pactards have been saying (Without any proof) and say that Heredia won that fight and that Dapudong is a CHEATER!!!

Any Pactard saying otherwise is a hypocrite

hindi sa pagiging Pactard pero sa tono kasi ng komento mo, wag ka rin puro akusasyon...
TRANS: it could lead to "Mental Retardation"

Buthelezi was cheated, then how about their first fight between him and Dapudong? no wonder Dapudong was also CHEATED through a hometown decision.....

Papansin lng mga yan..Huwag mong patulan..Nakakaloko mga reply sa post.. 8) 8)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:26 am 
Light Heavyweight

tagataguigcity wrote:
Super Pac Hater wrote:

Buthelezi was cheated, then how about their first fight between him and Dapudong? no wonder Dapudong was also CHEATED through a hometown decision..... :wink: :roll: :roll:

Guilty by association right? Im sure you think that Pac got cheated when he got KNOCKED THE F*CK OUT right? Oh that's right Heredia helped JMM too so its only FAIR using Pactard logic that Dapudong is also a cheater via Heredia right?

But I guess Dapudong gets a pass cause he's pinoy?

Only mental retardation i see in these threads are the ones claiming cheat without ANY proof, so its only fair that I use that same logic to place blame assocaited with Heredia.

Don't hate b*tch lol, I'll go complain to the IBO when you show me proof that JMM indeed used PEDs :mrgreen:

Ball is in your court b*tch haha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:31 am 
Light Heavyweight

Sweet victory! and looks like their first fight, Edrin was really cheated.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:37 am 
Featherweight

Super Pac Hater wrote:
tagataguigcity wrote:
Super Pac Hater wrote:

Guilty by association right? Im sure you think that Pac got cheated when he got KNOCKED THE F*CK OUT right? Oh that's right Heredia helped JMM too so its only FAIR using Pactard logic that Dapudong is also a cheater via Heredia right?

But I guess Dapudong gets a pass cause he's pinoy?

Only mental retardation i see in these threads are the ones claiming cheat without ANY proof, so its only fair that I use that same logic to place blame assocaited with Heredia.

Don't hate b*tch lol, I'll go complain to the IBO when you show me proof that JMM indeed used PEDs :mrgreen:

Ball is in your court b*tch haha

i'm not in a hatred mode....YOU'RE the ONE !! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

"Only mental retardation i see in these threads are the ones claiming cheat without ANY proof"....see, you already have "signs of mental retardation"... :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

"Ball is in your court b*tch haha"....hhhmmmmmmm, okay thank you very much for calling me a "lucky bitch", A**HOLE !! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

my "heartfelt" conclusion to you, Super Pac Hater.... don't made some "F**KING hallucinations" and please minimize yourself in uttering "****ING bad words", OK? :wink:

end of a "Goddamned" discussion..... :beeh: :beeh:

I Luv Taguig?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:39 am 
Featherweight

Joyce Pacquiao wrote:
Quote:
Super Pac Hater wrote:

Any Pactard saying otherwise is a hypocrite

TRANS: it could lead to "Mental Retardation"

Buthelezi was cheated, then how about their first fight between him and Dapudong? no wonder Dapudong was also CHEATED through a hometown decision.....

Papansin lng mga yan..Huwag mong patulan..Nakakaloko mga reply sa post.. 8) 8)

don't worry bro, huling patol ko na yun kay Super Pac Hater.... :D

I Luv Taguig?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:56 pm 
Light Heavyweight

"Only mental retardation i see in these threads are the ones claiming cheat without ANY proof"....see, you already have "signs of mental retardation"... :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

"Ball is in your court b*tch haha"....hhhmmmmmmm, okay thank you very much for calling me a "lucky bitch", A**HOLE !! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

my "heartfelt" conclusion to you, Super Pac Hater.... don't made some "F**KING hallucinations" and please minimize yourself in uttering "****ING bad words", OK? :wink:

end of a "Goddamned" discussion..... :beeh: :beeh:[/quote]

Hahaha p*ssy @ss response, that response is just like your ******. That sh*t stinks :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the fact you mentioned NOTHING about the hypocrisy and total ignorance of blaming without any proof. So in short you do agree with me that Dapudong is indeed a cheater and only got that KO because of Heredia. Thanks for touching basis on that matter b*tch :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're very welcome lucky b*tch. NOW the discussion is over, bye b*tch hahaha :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:21 pm 
Featherweight

Super Pac Hater wrote:

end of a "Goddamned" discussion..... :beeh: :beeh:

Hahaha p*ssy @ss response, that response is just like your ******. That sh*t stinks :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the fact you mentioned NOTHING about the hypocrisy and total ignorance of blaming without any proof. So in short you do agree with me that Dapudong is indeed a cheater and only got that KO because of Heredia. Thanks for touching basis on that matter b*tch :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're very welcome lucky b*tch. NOW the discussion is over, bye b*tch hahaha :mrgreen:[/quote]

i'm back on line, ******* !! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

kindly go back with my lines, did I agree with your statements?

"total ignorance of blaming"? when you're accusing Pactards of having a "total ignorance of blaming" by acccusing JMM about the Heredia issue then why you're accusing the team of Edrin Dapudong of being a CHEATER? don't say that's not a "total ignorance of blaming".... :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

anyway, if you still have "violent reactions", just call me on the line, OK? :wink: :wink:

diyan nagtatapos ang isang "madamdaming" talakayan....ay, hindi pa pala....hinihintay ko pa pala sagot ni Super Pac Hater.... :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

TRANS: "Violent reactions" can still occur..... :lol: :lol:

I Luv Taguig?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7