Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:29 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:48 pm 
Welterweight

reynerose wrote:
modesty aside ive been a champion of long jump way back 1998 college years smraa meet to be exact, without any help of any ped, steroid just pure honest training sink water and eating foods and prayer, so i can tell personally from my experience that you can achieve something without any peds or steroids or any stuff that will help your perfomance better.....

you must be from gensan... or SoCot.
agree with your post...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:11 am 
Heavyweight

JCBeacon wrote:
For me, the real issue here is what was Ronnie Nathanielz' motives in his news report regarding the sketchy "involvement" of Heredia through Los Angeles based Fil-American physical therapist Jeff De Guzman who was a member of Dapudong’s team. This early, instead of rejoicing and celebrating we now have a new Filipino world champion in Filipino super flyweight Edrin “The Sting” Dapudong's winning of the IBO world title with a spectacular 1st round knockout in a rematch with South Africa’s Gideon Buthelezi at the Emperors Palace in Johannesburg, Sunday morning Manila Time.... here come's Nathanielz' spoilers. Nakakatawa talaga tayong mga Pinoy... what gives?

indeed.

To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:12 pm 
Welterweight

the usual crab in nathanielz aw wait... pinoy nga ba xa?? :chainsaw:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:17 pm 
Cruiserweight

namikaze23 wrote:

pakistani

wanted to sell perfection."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:27 pm 
Welterweight

BlackEagle wrote:
namikaze23 wrote:

pakistani

from sri lanka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:41 pm 
Cruiserweight

knockout69 wrote:
If there is any hint of heredia's guilt, the feds and all the doping agency should be in heredia's arse right now, the mere fact that he is plying his trade right now means to say he is LEGIT, end of story

Angel is a known liar and a scum bag, I wouldn't be surprised if that peddler then a snitch was still pushing peds, he got more than 20 undetectable roids. Don't post this kind of bs to us, it's garbage.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:33 pm 
Lightweight

BlackEagle wrote:
knockout69 wrote:
If there is any hint of heredia's guilt, the feds and all the doping agency should be in heredia's arse right now, the mere fact that he is plying his trade right now means to say he is LEGIT, end of story

Angel is a known liar and a scum bag, I wouldn't be surprised if that peddler then a snitch was still pushing peds, he got more than 20 undetectable roids. Don't post this kind of bs to us, it's garbage.

This is an irresponsible statement As long as there is no evidence about the man, no buy bust operation from the feds at present and nobody caught using his products, the man is CLEAN Stop making a monster out of the man if you cant find anything, as simple as that/ You can shout your lungs out of its cavity but it will not make Heredia any worst than a pactard accusing him of everything, case closed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:12 pm 
Cruiserweight

knockout69 wrote:
BlackEagle wrote:
knockout69 wrote:

This is an irresponsible statement As long as there is no evidence about the man, no buy bust operation from the feds at present and nobody caught using his products, the man is CLEAN Stop making a monster out of the man if you cant find anything, as simple as that/ You can shout your lungs out of its cavity but it will not make Heredia any worst than a pactard accusing him of everything, case closed

Irresponsible as to his clients Tim Montgomery, Marion Jones and Maurice Green. lol
I guess you know how to spell Lance Armstrong too... :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:07 pm 
Lightweight

Quote:

Irresponsible as to his clients Tim Montgomery, Marion Jones and Maurice Green. lol

So where are the boxers here? :shock: There are none it seems caught at the moment, so the story is the same----Nobody caught means the man is clean END of story

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:21 pm 
Cruiserweight

knockout69 wrote:
Quote:

So where are the boxers here? :shock: There are none it seems caught at the moment, so the story is the same----Nobody caught means the man is clean END of story

now you're going to play the pedantic fool too.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:35 pm 
Cruiserweight

Blitzky22 wrote:
"Pinol revealed that Heredia advised them about Dapudong’s “nutritional requirements” through email and telephone conversations and that Pinol noted “a drastic change following an overhaul of Dapudong’s food intake.” "

Guys, it's only an advised from Heredia?
No personal touches?
Just WOW..........

To be clear, i think they need to post the whole "content of email"of the so called "nutritional requirements" :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:39 pm 
Heavyweight

Dapudong = Marquez

PEDapudong = PEDinamita

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pactards should also consider Dapudong as dirty because they believe that Marquez and Rigondeaux are using it...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:49 pm 
Lightweight

Quote:

It is so easy to be caught in emotion bro But if you would just keep an open minded state whereby rule of law persist, you would find that the man is INNOCENT until proven guilty at least in the sport of BOXING alright? As I've told you before give me the evidence that Heredia is using "illegal" peds for his boxers and I will apologize to you cause I will be man enough to admit my shortcomings and mistakes but if you really show me any proof, it is better that you just keep your horses at bay cause we are on the internet age right now where you can be sued for LIBEL if you are still not aware about it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:58 pm 
Cruiserweight

knockout69 wrote:
Quote:

It is so easy to be caught in emotion bro But if you would just keep an open minded state whereby rule of law persist, you would find that the man is INNOCENT until proven guilty at least in the sport of BOXING alright? As I've told you before give me the evidence that Heredia is using "illegal" peds for his boxers and I will apologize to you cause I will be man enough to admit my shortcomings and mistakes but if you really show me any proof, it is better that you just keep your horses at bay cause we are on the internet age right now where you can be sued for LIBEL if you are still not aware about it

emotion??
Libel??? LMAO
research more about it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:13 pm 
Lightweight

BlackEagle wrote:
knockout69 wrote:
Quote:

emotion??
Libel??? LMAO
research more about it.

Then why don't you tell Heredia on his face that he is an illegal peds dealer and let us see how he would react?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next