Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:07 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:42 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:16 am
Posts: 2430
ladiesman26 wrote:
Si JC sana next na fight ni donnie :)


if he wins against Velarde this Nov. 15, he will challenge Juan Francisco Estrada for his third weight class quest.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:57 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 2105
Location: atlantis
Gavino Ang wrote:
ladiesman26 wrote:
Si JC sana next na fight ni donnie :)


if he wins against Velarde this Nov. 15, he will challenge Juan Francisco Estrada for his third weight class quest.



nice :D

_________________
wasting time is a crime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:02 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 2105
Location: atlantis
mahihirapan si Donnie kay estrada

_________________
wasting time is a crime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:48 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 2105
Location: atlantis
JC vs Donnie Nietes para malaman kung sino ang mas magaling 8)

_________________
wasting time is a crime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:06 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:58 am
Posts: 8439
nietes is tougher

_________________
Filipinos are World Class..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:46 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 2105
Location: atlantis
casimero is improving

_________________
wasting time is a crime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:29 pm 
Offline
Strawweight

Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 2:36 pm
Posts: 6
ladiesman26 wrote:
If this all filipino match up happens, who wins?


DN has stamina issue on later rounds, if JC throws harder punches like what he did to Santos JC has the chance to win via TKO or late stoppage. But if he can't handle DN's exp he would lose by decision.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:38 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 7778
denver cuello will knock them out in the same night.

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:43 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:05 am
Posts: 1829
basing on his latest fight, JC is a beast
those crunching blows to the body was spectacular
and his body has matured and together with it his punching power has improved tremendously
DN is another story, a story any opponent must read
he is a veteran and knows how to win
his ring smarts will prove advantageous
and for this im picking DN
he will control the fight as JC have the tendency to swing for the fences and DN will capitalize on that

***

another match up i would like JC to be in is a fight against zou shiming
obviously zou is not filipino, but this would be an exciting match
zou has improved, and seem to have power in his punches now
imagine the magnitude
china vs the philippines
saan kaya kakampi si pac nito hehehe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:54 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 2105
Location: atlantis
FunkyDog wrote:
denver cuello will knock them out in the same night.



He can't even KO that midget chinese :lol:

_________________
wasting time is a crime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:56 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 2105
Location: atlantis
NYobserver wrote:
basing on his latest fight, JC is a beast
those crunching blows to the body was spectacular
and his body has matured and together with it his punching power has improved tremendously
DN is another story, a story any opponent must read
he is a veteran and knows how to win
his ring smarts will prove advantageous
and for this im picking DN
he will control the fight as JC have the tendency to swing for the fences and DN will capitalize on that

***

another match up i would like JC to be in is a fight against zou shiming
obviously zou is not filipino, but this would be an exciting match
zou has improved, and seem to have power in his punches now
imagine the magnitude
china vs the philippines
saan kaya kakampi si pac nito hehehe


I think Zou will get KO if he fights JC next year. He was tag by that Thai fighter with right hands all night

_________________
wasting time is a crime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:33 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 7778
ladiesman26 wrote:
FunkyDog wrote:
denver cuello will knock them out in the same night.



He can't even KO that midget chinese :lol:

ijured yung balikat nya dun brad.
nagyon mo ilaban yun di tatagal ng 5 rounds yung chinese

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:24 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 2105
Location: atlantis
Si Hekie Budler nalang kalabanin ni Denver

_________________
wasting time is a crime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:20 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 2105
Location: atlantis
Good luck to Donnie Nietes & John Casimero this 2015 8)

_________________
wasting time is a crime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nietes vs casemiro
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:09 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 7778
Joebert alvarez whooped estrada.
too bad fight is in mexico

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group